Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Brian Grant

User Image

Brian smailed and nuzzled the back of Honey's neck gently. "Forever it is then." He told him and held him a bit tighter, restin ghis cheek against the other man's shoulder blade. He would keep him safe, no matter the price to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 pm

User Image
Honeybee

Honey smiled before finally drifting off to sleep. He needed to rest if he was going to be able to help the others later and his wound had left him drained. Brian was there with him, so he felt safe. He wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Endymion Calmwind

User Image

As Endymion brooded in the main bar, he siddled up to Sol and began to make paper animals, including; rabbits, frogs, birds, bees, beetles, monkeys, dogs, cats, and whales for her. He grinned at her, but his eyes were moving from place to place, trying to pick up the location of the wind chatter he was hearing out of habit. "No, you plant them lower on the mountains. The bushes don't grow right at your elevation, moron." He said to someone not there, hearing two farmers talking from many miles away about crops.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 pm

User Image
Sol White

"I'll admit...I'm impressed. You have got to teach me how to do that later."

Sol chuckled and stared at the little animals. They were quite cute. She was about to ask him what he was talking about when Valti entered the bar carrying a beaten Isis. The male stared at Endymion for a moment before approaching him and handing the viera off to him.

"Assassin, right? Take her upstairs and don't let her leave again. If you can, patch up her head."

Sol watched the male head upstairs and shrugged before looking back at Endymion. Apparently the assassin was now the viera's keeper.

"Isis only moved back in just recently...I'm pretty sure she marked her room with a purple ribbon so Isaac and Riley could find it. Just look for the ribbon."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

By the time Jo-Jo had truly woken up, Jennifer had managed to construct her expression into something resembling calmness. She smiled reassuringly and shook her head. "No, you didn't bother me at all, dear."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Endymion Calmwind

User Image

Endymion carried the viera up the stairs carefully, letting Yuno see with his eyes and understand he needed him when he got to the ribbon marked door, the other man opening it for him and he gently laid her on the bed. "Yuno, can you fix up the ear? No, use the other plow, that one is damaged. Can't you see the rust? Your assistant has been bitching about it for hours! I'm not good with needle and thread, but I can wrap and clean wounds. That cow is sick, she won't milk from it for a few days so let her rest. Do you want me to help?" He asked, his conversation all over the place as the wind chatter began to become louder due to his lack of noise.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena had almost fallen asleep with Sol's hand at her lips and her head in Sol's lap, but woke when the door opened. She relaxed again when she saw it was Corvin, wincing at the sight of the injured Isis. "Oh, Corvin, Honey's upstairs in his room, sleeping. Don't worry, he should be okay. Just needs rest, but he'd probably like to see you."

Lena jumped up when she saw her sister and practically tackled the woman. "Aluna, you b***h! I told you to stay with the ******** civilians! Why can't you ever ******** listen to anyone?!" After a few moments of glaring, she kissed Aluna's cheek and looked her over anxiously. "You're not hurt, are you?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo gave Jenni and soft look, sighing out of relief. "Good. I know it can be scary, Mama used to get upset sometimes. My psycho babble, I need to know if it said anything. It could help us out somehow. Did I babble anything?" She asked, a gentle smile on her lips.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:43 pm

User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel opened the door to Honey's room as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake him if he was sleeping. He was kind of caught off guard by the other male in bed with his brother and half considered killing him on the spot. Honey looked happy though, so he let it go.

The male decided to leave the two in peace and headed back downstairs, sitting himself behind the bar. He resumed his usual habit of people watching then and began staring absently at the other people in the room.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"I was a soldier at one point, Lena. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing."

Aluna chuckled and hugged her younger sister tightly. She was happy to see than she was still alive and well. Once Lena was done examining her, she backed up and spun around to show that she was fine and grinned.

"A few cuts and bruises here and there...Nothing too serious...Do you know where Jenni is?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno watched Endymion and grimaced at the offer, seeing his eyes darting all over the room as the wind stream grew loud to his own ears. "No, you go and do something to keep the sounds down. I'll send for you if I need you." He informed him, then returned his attention to the woman that was injured.

He gave her a sad look after the door shut with the assassin's departure. "You sure did quite a number on yourself Isis. I can fix you up though. If assassin's are good for anything, it's breaking and losing things." He told her and began his work on saving her ear, working slowly and using what little points he knew to lessen her pain as he began to fix her up.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer couldn't look at Jo-Jo as she repeated what she had heard. Thanks to her good memory, she could recite what Jo-Jo had said word for word. "The first couple of times, you seemed to be reciting something:

Fire, bright and heated cold. Burns the pain of new with old. The Four are joined, but they all are apart. The one that hates will have the healed heart. One, no two shall fall. The fall shall begin the the shadow wall. Up the chain-link, down the graves. Fire shall lose it's gaze. Two of Death shall end the rise. The fallen two will never truly die.

And almost right after that:

The Four of Death must lay waste to the fire. The shadows are out of balance, and the earth is shattering from the blood. The Gray one is not out of salvation's reach, but he must be stopped before the blood and fire can expel him. Hunter, Shamer, and Ghost will be on the field to find the Seer, but she is lost. The Ghost will be no more. He shall vanish when cut into lace. The Seer will fall as well. Shamer will be bound to the land once more, and the Hunter will track down the final flame. Once the flame is extinguished, then the Seer and Ghost may return to life.
"

Jennifer frowned slightly and looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember the next part. "Then it seemed like you were.... Channeling a conversation between several past Seers." She repeated the odd conversation as closely as she could, explaining when the different voices switched. She trembled and shivered as she remembered the very last part.

"And then... You... Kind of spoke with Grayback's voice..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"I'm too stubborn to just stay down..."

Isis smiled softly and gently brushed her uninjured ear against Yuno's wrist. The male was still injured, if she remembered correctly. His injuries concerned her far more than her own did.

"Are you okay, Yuno?"

She winced when a particularly sensitive part of her ear was touched and forced herself not to jerk away. The viera would only make the damage worse if she moved too much while he was trying to work.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Endymion Calmwind

User Image

As he desended the stairs, Endymion saw a cute male behind the bar, deciding to speak to him to keep the wind chatter down. He managed to make his way to the rafters again and hung by his knees above the man, pulling petals from a paper rose and dropping them onto his head. "Why hello there handsome. I thought falling petals would accent you nicely. Care to tip-toe, through the tulips, with me~?" He asked in a sing-song voice, grinning at him, his pale green eyes glinting with playfull mischief.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:56 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

"Good, I'm glad you're all right. Jennifer? She's upstairs. She agreed to watch over one of the injured assassins for the night. It was the only way I could keep the stubborn little creature from running off." She shrugged and sat back down beside Sol, resting her head on the woman's shoulder. "We should go to sleep soon," she muttered to her girlfriend. "It's not like there's nobody to guard the place, and I know you've been up forever..."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games