Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm
"Don't mention it." Jack said happily, looking up as Samantha came into the class room a very angry girl. "Long time no see.." He said, watching as she took her seat nearby. He turned to face the girl, glad to see she was up and walking again. "I guess your feeling better if your back at school."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:27 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari looked up from her book to see who Jack was talking to. She smiled at Samantha. "Welcome back." She said brightly, then returned to skimming her book.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm
Samantha moved her gaze onto Jack, a weak smile forming on her face. "I am feeling better. Expect for my arm." she said as she held up the arm in the cast. Eyes shifting to Kari, her smile seemed to brighten up a bit. "Thanks. It nice to be back."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 pm
Another student in the class, Jeremy, came rushing into the classroom holding a newspaper. "Hey guys did you hear? They found three dead hikers outisde of town..apparently some creature is going around mutilating people."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari looked up sharply from her book. She held out a hand to Jeremy, looking curious. "Can I see the article? I hadn't heard about this." She cast a quick glance at Jack. Was she just being paranoid after the vampire incident for suspecting something not right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm
Remy was working on the engine when the guys at the shop turned the news on and turned up the volume. Dead Hikers? Why don't I like the sound of that? Remy thought with dread, knowing full well it would be back to sleepless nights while trying to figure out the weakness of yet another monster.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Jeremy handed Kari the newspaper, but their discussion was cut short as the teacher came into the room. With class starting, their little hidden hunting discussions would ahve to wait. Still though, Jack leaned over in his seat to try and read what he could about newspaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm
Lilly, as per-usual, walked into class late. She had a pass with her though, for once, and she took her seat near Jack and crossed her legs, doodling automatically instead of paying attention. She'd dressed as she always did, so close to breaking the rules that it was crazy. Her doodle was that of their escapade with the vampires, a machete and a rolling head. It was almost comical.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari began reading the article, frowning to herself. She ignored the teacher completely. She held the paper at an angle so Jack could read it easier as well. Hm. She didn't like the look of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 am
After a long day of waiting, eventually the last school bell rang for the day, and Jack quickly gathered up his stuff and slung his back over his shoulder. He headed out to the front of the school, waiting for everyone else to get out of their classes.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari came out of the building, nose in the book Jack had bought her. She was already halfway through the thick book, indicating she'd been reading it all day. She almost bumped into Jack before she realized he was there. "Oh! Sorry." She tucked the book away in her bag. "Got distracted."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Lilly shoved out of the group of football players that had surrounded her and waved her goodbyes, blowing a few kisses. All for show, though, as she rounded on Kari and Jack, smiling brightly. "You're always distracted." She hadn't been able to speak to anyone much that day, with all the school business. Besides, some teacher had decided her clothes were indeed against the rules (They weren't though, she'd checked.) so she'd spent the rest of the day in the art room finishing her painting. That was where she'd heard the news story about the hikers. "Crazy stuff is going on again."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:36 pm
Remy finished up at the shop, having finally fixed his car (along with a couple of other additions) and headed to the school, figuring someone would probably need a ride. "Yo." Remy said cheerily as he pulled up to the front of the school, waving at Jack and Kari.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari grinned sheepishly. "Okay, so I usually have something on my mind." She waved at Remy as he arrived. "Hey Rem! Did you hear? There were some hikers killed. I've got the article if you want to read it." She offered to him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Jack smiled when Lilly came over, having missed her all day. When she commented on Kari's distracting nature, he laughed and agreed. "Yeah, she usually is." He said. He heard the sound of a car pulling up and looked over his shoulder to see Remy. "Just in time..we've got some hunting tonight."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff