Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard shook her head. "No. I've caused enough trouble for them. I'm the reason the demons were able to come in. They should have let them kill me. The others are right. I am here by a mistake. Ali was the one that was worth letting out. I should have been killed in the Field of Blood." She told her softly, shifting nervously.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna frowned and shook her head sternly. "What happened was the fault of the demons that attacked you. Shard, you're incredibly special... How often is a demon as kind and sweet as you born?" She chuckled a little. "You're one of a kind, Shard. Don't say you're not worth saving, because you are. I, for one, am very glad you're still here."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 am
User Image

Reelo took the offered utensils and nodded in Elfy's direction gratefully before addressing Jordan. "You know..in a normal place it would have been a little different- Don't spill juice on it, don't lose it....only in hell would it be blood that destroys a book full of paper." He rolled his eyes and flipped through the book quickly to an empty page. He was fully intent upon inspecting her drawings and such later but for the moment he wanted to focus on his own work before the image left his mind- besides, usually you asked permission before viewing someone's private documents. Reelo had barely put the pencil to the pad when Dalila lost her damned mind and the male had to stand, ready to try and restrain her from behind in case she actually killed someone- she didn't. He sighed in a relieved tone and looked around, spotting the young Marianna off by herself and debating in his head whether or not it would be worth it to try and figure out what was wrong with the youth. 'Could it be that shes trapped in a torture chamber with a bunch of psychopathic females and treacherous demons?' He mused to himself, chuckling at the thought. Reelo had just decided kids were not his forte when something else drove him to join her company. The little one from before that had taken an instant interest in Marianna...what was her name again? Either way, she knew Alinda...seeking her out could be useful. Reelo walked to the edge of his cell and pressed his fingers to the bars- solid as ever before he remembered he had been the only one of the group not to phase through them...despite himself he blushed and pretended to sit where he was as though it had been intentional before calling the two girls from the floor. "Hey Marianna- you mind if I borrow your friend really quick? I won't hate you if you say no." He chuckled, offering the two a thumbs up from inside his cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna glanced over at Reelo and shrugged. "She can't really walk..." But she stood up, gently picked up the smaller girl, and carried her through the bars, sitting both of them beside Reelo. Her insatiable curiosity must have been returning with her better mood, because before she knew it she had asked Reelo a question. "What do you need her for, Reelo?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard fliched when Ri picked her up at first, then relaxed. She was all too used to demons injuring her for the sake of amusement, but this human seemed kind to her. She smiled at her when she was set down and tilted her head at the male, then smiled. "It's about Ali, right? Oh my... She's finally going after a male. She usually only goes after girls. Feel special human, no male has ever been picked to be chased by her before." She told him with an impish grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am
Naomi

User Image

Naomi hasted her steps, her ears twitching to detect any sounds from demons as she looked for the other familiar. She soon found her slithering closer, and she almost smiled, until she felt her emotions. Vela was clearly upset about something. She walked over and knelt in front of her and gently rubbed her head. "Vela, what is it? What happened?" She asked gently, purring in an attempt to make her feel better. She had grown fond of the snake, what with her playful, if not plain humorous outbursts. Naomi hated seeing her like this, it made her terribly uspet for some reason. "Please, tell me."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

"I wanted to ask her a few questions about-" Shard practically finished his response for him so Reelo only nodded. He wasn't really sure how to take that last bit of information, wasn't it Alinda that had been picking on him before while technically she had never been with a guy at all? Unless Shard was wrong. "What do you mean she usually only goes after girls? Like..a boy once in a while or...? She's never....dated a guy before?" He asked, picking his words carefully for the younger females. If she was right then well..All that trash talk earlier on her part would have been for nothing. He sighed and took to drawing randomly on one of the empty sheets of paper in the drawing book. He wasn't sure what he was going to draw but it was the only thing he could think of given that he had no money- not that there was a store in hell...no skills in building, or anything to build with....This may have been childish but when a pencil and paper was literally the only thing you had to work with you made do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
Vela

"I killed someone who was only trying to help...But if I didn't kill him, we wouldn't be able to save our humans..."

Vela sighed and stared hopelessly ahead while her head was rubbed. Any other time, she would have been thrilled by the contact. Right now though, it was only make her feel worse. She couldn't tell the lioness that though. The snake didn't want to risk upsetting her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard could practially hear his brain working and she giggled. "No, she hasn't but she knows what to do. She is not little miss innocent. You should know that she has only been with women as the male demons here are well... jerks. But the girls she slept with weren't shy with advice for if she did start. I'm pretty sure she could blow your mind right now if she was here. So, what did you need to know?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Naomi

User Image

She whined softly and decided to do something she hadn't done to the snake before; She lifted the first couple of feet of the other familiar into her arms and held her close, her furry cheek resting against the her head. "I'm sorry Vela. I'm sorry. I wish I could take it all away for you. We should get back to our humans. Melanie and Dali are waiting, and Dali is not in a good mind-set. Her power was trying to control her when I left them to find you." She told Vela gently, then chuckled. "I was getting worried about you little Vela."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela chuckled softly and nuzzled the other familiar. Inside, she was still sad. Outside, she was able to perfectly mimic something somewhat close to calm. She had been watching her Melanie hide her emotions for as long as she could remember. When she had to, the snake could hide her's quite well too.

"I'm far from little, amore...Set me down so we can head back. I'm a bit too big to carry."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi nodded and gently kissed the tp of her head beofre setting her back down. "Yeah, let's go. I'm not expecting anythng good from leaving them unattended for so long. Dali is too dangerous whenthat happens. Any fluxuaions to her already unstable magick trigger a very bad response. So, say if the mark were tampered with, even in a good way, she can't control her magick anymore and kills anything and anyone thatgets in her way." She explained as they headed back to the cells, taking a short cut Naomi had discoverd on her way to find Vela.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Vela

"The mark was tampered with...in a good way...I killed Epsilon."

The statement was rather dull, considering the fact that she had just killed one of their "enemies"...at least as far as the others were concerned. The spider familiar hadn't actually been an enemy though. This thought only made Vela feel even worse.

"He let me kill him, so we could defeat Eblis..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi froze and stared at her in shocked horror, taking it all in and trying to process it all. She vaguely remembered a male unlocking her chains and carrying her, then coming to with Vela wrapped around her, but he smelled odd. Like the spider familiar that had bitten her, only less evil, kind even. But she pushed that into the back of her mind for later. Vela had unknowingly tampered with hte mark and right now Dalila could be busy constantly killing the others. "Vela, go shade through anything we can run through. We have to get back now! They all are in danger!" She growled and took off at top speed, not even aware that the anaconda was somehow able to keep up with her as they ran through blocks at lightning speed in their efforts to get back to their human.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela followed behind the other familiar quietly, somehow keeping up with her. She hadn't even been aware of the fact that she could move fast at all, let alone keep up with the lioness. Despite her depression, some part of Vela was still happy enough to be proud of herself. Now if only she could sprout legs or wings. She would be set then.

"I'd be a giant lizard if I grew legs though...I prefer being a snake...We're way cooler than lizards."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games