Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash didn't react to Erin as her fiance, she reacted to her as someone holding her back from the man that had help raise her. She fought Erin's grip, though a bit weaker, still trying to get back into the room and to her uncle."LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!! UNCLE RONNIE!! WAKE UP YOU b*****d!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!! GET UP!!! PLEASE, GET UP!! PLEASE! Please... please..... don't..... don't be dead... Please, not you too...." She finally began to sob, holding onto Erin tightly as her leg gave out and she crumbled in her arms, unable to support herself. "Please... wake up...... Wake up..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt sick as Ash's words finally processed. Slowly, as if in a horror film, not wanting to see but knowing she had to, Erin turned with Ash still held tightly in her arms and faced the ICU room.

There he was, looking more serious than Erin had ever seen him in life. His chest was still, his face gray. The man she'd come to view as a boisterous, teasing, loving uncle... Dead right in front of her.

"No... R-Ronnie..." Erin choked, her grief threatening to strangle her. She buried her face in Ash's shoulder, more to hide from the horrible scene before her than to comfort either of them. "Ash... Ash, I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

The lights to the shop had been off for days, five in fact. Kaino now held in his hand, the cell phone of the resident Russian, and her reviwed the texts to see how things were worded before he leaned back on the work station and reviewed his plan. It was a rainy day, and Kaino had stolen the cellphone a few days ago, and had seen the man in a panic. He was certain that he could get his target to come here if he had the right.... A grin lit his face and he sent a text to the girl, a cruel grin as he waited, the only light from the Russian's station. "You are finally gonna be mine Ashika... I'm gonna make you mine forever.."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was walking in the rain alone, not caring about how cold it was, or that Erin would ream her out for walking alone. She wished it hadn't been a closed casket, she wished she could have seen his face once more. Ash the rain grew harder, her phone vibrated and she numbly opened it, but felt her heart stop at the words, 'Dagger, I am in the knowing of who the killer is. Please do the moving to the shop.' She knew fromt eh horrible use of enlgish it was Tank, and she took off, racing to the garage and pucnhing int he codes. "Tank! Tank, I'm here!" She called, and saw the lone light, hurring towards it.

As she got within two yards, she stopped and released the T-blade from the pendant. "Who the ******** are you? How did you get into our shop?" She asked in an agry voice, suddenly wishing Erin was there.

When the man turned, Ash felt the blade slip out of her numb fingers, her body frozen in shock and horror.The first thought was that Erin had dressed up as a sort fo sick joke, but then she could clearly see Tsubatsu in the face and the hazel eye, and finally Richard in the stance. "Hello Ashika. I'm Kaino Robis Naruse. I'm a clone of sorts. Tsubatsu, Richard, and your dear, dear lover, Erin. Too bad she was such a b***h. She would be hot if she didn't try to challenge me." He said, then tilted his head slightly. "I think I made a promise one... in the laser tag arena... What was it..?" He mused and She stumbled, regaining her ability to move.

She fled from the man, but a crate knowked her into Pitt's work station, and she used her hands to keep from hitting her face on the surface. It had been specially designed to be pretty much undentable, and unscratchable. Then two thin wires shot down around her wrists, punching through the metal and pinning her arms to the desktop, her body bent over the metal sruface as she fought wildly, whimpering and trying not to panic and cry. She felt a hand trace up her spine and she wimpered more, shaking in fear. "That's right... That I would make you mine. Well my dear Ashika. I have Erin's DNA, so I keep my promises to you." He cruely purred, and ripped her shrit away as she screamed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt crawled out from under the bed and shook his head at Erin and Tank, indicating the cell phone had not been under there. "Dude, I have no idea what you did with it. We called it, but it just clicks to voicemail, and we tore this place apart." At that moment, his pocket vibrated and he answered it, then hung up quickly. "Wings, Old Man just said the alarms were tripped at the shop. We need to check it out. It could be nothing, or it could be serious. We'll take my car, I got the kits to make it faster." He told her and walked to his car in the pouring rain, the thunder rolling overhead as he waited for Erin to get in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin hopped into Pitt's car, not even bothering with her seat belt. Her expression was half-angry, half-subdued, the same expression it had been for the past five days. She ran her thumb over her switchblade in her pocket and sighed.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt didn't say anything, he just slammed his foot on the gas and floored it, the Viper shooting out at breakneck speeads and cutting off several cars. The shop was a good thirty minutes away, but if someone was there, he didn't want them to leave. He swirved through the vehicles, and then got fed up with how slow they were moving and yanked his car into the oncoming traffic lane, and floored it again, dodging cars by inches as he made it to the shop in ten minutes flat. He cut the ignition ad stepped out, not even looking at Erin to see how she had taken his speed demon driving. "Stay here. Pitt gonna sniff it out. Good guard dogs go before others. Sit, stay." He demanded then closed his door, looking around warily as he slowly moved to the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin paled and gripped her seat when Pitt began to drive recklessly, and found herself extremely tense and unable to move when they pulled up in front of the shop. "No problem," she choked out when he insisted she stay in the car, trying to get her heart rate down a bit.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt walked tot he door, and slipped on his brass knuckles before punching the codes, and opening the door. The first thing that struck his as odd, was the soft whimpers in the darkness. Almost as if a wounded animal was trapped in a cage and was terrified. He flipped on the lights, and felt his blood run ice cold. "ERIN! ERIN GET IN HERE!!" He screamed, his voice hitting a high pitch of pure horror that may have been amusing if he wasn't so frightened.

He dashed over to but slowed down when he saw her curl up into a tighter ball and whimper more, her grey and green eyes full of clear terror and confusion. "Hey... hey.. It's okay... It's fine.." He said as she moved at a crawl to her, stopping again when her whimpering grew louder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The tone of Pitt's voice terrified Erin. She jumped from the car and yanked out her switchblade as she ran into the shop and over to Pitt. She skidded to a sharp halt and tossed aside her knife when she saw Ash. "Ash! Oh, god, Ash, what happened?" she whispered in horror, taking another hesitant step toward her wounded fiance. "What... Who did this?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am
???????

User Image

She shook on the cement floor, still not sure what she was doing here. When the boy kept getting closer, it made her scared for some reason, but the girl didn't. She seemed okay. She looked into the green eyes and said in a very soft and hushed voice, "Who's.... who's 'Ash'? What am I doing.. here? I don't... I don't remember...." and curled up in a tighter ball, even though it hurt her body to do it. "Do.. you both live here? Who are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin knew Ash's face better than anything else in the world, and could almost always tell what she was thinking based on the expression there. So the scared looks she was tossing Pitt's way and the confused ones she was shooting at Erin weren't lost on her. Erin nudged Pitt away gently, feeling numb as she knelt directly in front of Ash. 'She has amnesia? How the hell did that happen? However it happened, I shouldn't push her to remember things, that'll just upset her...'

Erin knelt and tried to smile at her fiance who now had no idea who she was. Erin noted that whoever had left the marks on Ash's wrists hadn't taken her engagement ring. "You're Ash, sweetheart. Um, I'm not sure what you're doing here, but this guy and I will find out, okay? No, we don't live here. I'm Erin, and this is David. His nickname is Pitt, if you'd rather call him that. You don't need to be scared of him; he's a really nice guy."

Gently, slowly, so that she wouldn't scare Ash more than she already was, Erin reached over and took her hand, taking a closer look at the cut on the back of her wrist and wincing a bit. "Do you mind if we take you to the hospital, honey? We should get these looked at, if that's okay with you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

From the new angle, Pitt saw a small bit of blood on the inside of Ash's left pant leg, the liquid soaking through the denim. He laid him hand on Erin's shoulder but couldn't hold back the tears. "Y-yeah. Umm, we know a few... Good doctors there... C-can we take you?" He asked, the tears making his voice choke.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am
Ash

User Image

Ash felt like the name was okay and nodded to the people. They seemed nice eough, but the boy still made her nervous. "Yeah... O-okay... I guess..." She said and slowly unwrapped herself, exposing the fact that her shirt was not on her and blood crusted bites dotted her skin, oblivous to the pain from them.

As she stood, she felt her let leg suddenly give and she squeaked, the girl, Erin? catching her. She gave hr a sad look and said, "Thanks... Don't know why, but my left leg... it just went out.. I'm sorry for being a pain.." She said and turned slightly to take in her surroundings, her back now visible to Erin, and the multitude of bites covered in dried blood, scratched, and hand prints.

Ash looked down and glimped a ring, and engagment ring on her left hand and she narrowed her eyes at it, trying to understand it. A brief memory flashed in her mind.

-She was crying and laughing, but more happy than ever. Even so, she wasn't going to just be a girly girl after being a tomboy her whole life. "If I have to wear anything pink, I will hurt you though..."-

And as quickly as it had come, the memory was gone, leaving her frozen and staring at the beautiful ring, as if maybe if she stared long enough, hard enough, the memory would come back to her again. "Nothing... pink.." She whispered, half confused, and comforted by the words.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin caught Ash automatically, tensing at the sight of her multiple injuries and trying to push back her anger. She gave Ash a forced smile and draped the girl's arm gently around her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay, you're never a pain to me, Ash."

Her anger vanished and she felt like crying more than ever at Ash's confused whisper, knowing that the girl had almost remembered the happiest night of their lives. She chuckled softly. "Pink's not my favorite color, either," she said, trying to keep her tone light as she led Ash slowly to Pitt's car.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games