Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 pm
"O~kay. And who're you and how much did Carson tell you?" Virgil asked after catching the water, not sure if he should open it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm
Nightshade

"Not enough to put either of you in much danger from us," Donni shrugged. "I didn't do anything to the water, dude. Check the cap. Not tampered with. Besides, I have no reason to harm someone who I've offered protection."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm
"Okay, but what did he tell you?" Virgil asked after opening the water and taking a drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm
(bump)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 pm
((Aren't you gonna respond?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 pm
(I thought I'd let xis or mouse respond since it seems like I'm the only one doing any talking lately, but neither of them are doing anything.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 am
[-I have major block. and a cold. yeah...not a good combo. But I can try. -]
Carter rolled his eyes. "More than I'd ever tell you. He told us his abilities, why you were knocked out...I think that's it." He answered flatly, slightly ticked that the guys were even there. Around his sister, who wasn't safe around them. Tallya, noticing Carter's overprotective self kick in, hissed, tempted to slither down from Donni and change back to her human form. Of course, she didn't actually do that because she trusted these guys about as much as Carter did. She remained wrapped loosely around Donni's neck for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 am
"Which means he's either to trusting, or he could sense you all have abilities of your own. Which one am I right about?" Virgil asked with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm
Nightshade

Donni sighed, stroking Tallya's scales. She was really protective of her secret, and, although everyone in the dojo had powers, she felt that too many people knew about her now. Though she doubted that another powered person would tell about it. She used a bit of her telekinesis to snatch the water bottle from Virgil's hand and make it do a couple loops around his head before returning to his hand. "That answer your question?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm
"It does, and that's comforting, since none of you would be inclined to give us away. Sorry if I come across as rude, it's just what happened today was a little disturbing." Virgil said with a sigh as he rubbed his temples. He wanted to know just who those people were.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 pm
"Yea I called oh princess of junk" kyo said looking at her as she walked out of the car. "Your house awaits you" he said with a smirk. An evil thought of turning the house into sand when she walked in and crushing her inside went thru his mind but he shook it away. Why would he want to ruin something he might be able to get a pass at if he showed some niceness.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm
Sarah rolled her eyes at his barb, moving past him to see the home he'd made. She expected it to be barely held together, ready to collapse down on her at any moment. But as she stood in front of it, touched it, even dared to step inside, she realized that he was far more skilled than she'd initially thought. She came back out, her expression soft. She studied him for a moment, the crossed her arms below her chest, eying him wearily. "What do you want?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm
"Well I want a house in Beverly hills, a stretch limo, and butlers at my beckoning call" he told her with a smirk as he crossed his arms. "The hell should I want something for you don't look like the type to grant wishes so what I want is out of your abilities" he told her with a small flick of his wrist dismissing the whole idea of pay back. It was his power if he wanted to he could make hundreds of these granted it would take awhile.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Sarah listened to this, then absently ran her fingers through her hair, listening to its hushed whispers. She gave an odd smile. "Well, I'm making a shopping trip. Your wants aside, is there anything that you need for me to bring back?" there were many things she'd be picking up during her 'shopping trip' and it wouldn't hurt to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff