Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:32 pm
((C'mon Angel! We were just about to get to Lyoko! >-< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm
- OOC: I completely forgot where everyone is though... And I don't wanna read back... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm
((Everyone but Lexi and Nero are in the scanners, while Nero found Jeremy's 'how to' vid and was just about to virtualize them))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 pm
- OCC: M'kay. -

Alexia climbed down the latter, following the others. "Whoa! Sugoi!" she said, grinning wide. She hadn't been paying attention earlier when they found Crystal in this room, so of course, she'd be surprised.

A new video screen opened saying, "Virtualization". Jeremy reappeared on the screen a few seconds later. "First, make sure you have the headset connect to the supercomputer on and then type the follwing code on the screen." A code appeared on the screen and Jeremy continued speaking, "As you type the code, you must say into the mic 'Transferring' the name of the person you're transporting, 'Scanning' and the name again, and then 'Virtualization'. If it's multiple poeple, say the transfer line twice or thrice-depending on if you are virtualizating two or three people-and the same with the scanning line. You only say 'Virtualization.' once."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm
((I thought it was 'Scanning *insert name here*'? And this isn't your fault Angel, but you have no idea how sick I am of hearing the word 'sugoi' and that goes for reading it too. My anime club's been watching this series where that word is practically the catch phrase of one of the female chars. We're not sure if she even knows any other adjectives, that's how bad she is. XP ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 pm
- OOC: I just looked up on YouTube the virtualization process, so ha. I want Alexia to be a bit annoying with the anime for a bit. I never use sugoi irl. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 pm
((Are we there yet? xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Nero followed the instructions and typed the code into the computer before looking into another screen showing the scanners. "Alright so like this? Transferring Riley, Transferring Aaron, Transferring Dante. Scanning Riley, Scanning Aaron, Scanning Dante." he said before glancing around. Breathing deep he thought to himself 'Here goes nothing,' "Virtualization!"  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:48 pm
- OOC: Sorry if this is godmodding, but I want Alexia in Lyoko now, lol. -

The first virtualization process was a success and the scanners reopened after the three were virtualized.

Alexia gasped and yelled, "MY TURN!" She ran to the nearest scanner to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Nero sighed in relief, It was successful but now he wondered where they disappeared to. "What exactly is this?" he asked to no one in particular.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 pm
"Ho. Ly. s**t." Aaron said stunned as he opened his eyes and looked around, then down at himself when a grin spread across his face. "This. Is. AWESOME!! Guys, are you seeing this?! I look like a character out of a video game, great sword and everything!!" he said taking a few swings with his new weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Virgil stepped into one of the scanners after hearing a shout of success.

"Oh my God, I know right, how cool is this and what is that red thing off in the distance?" Dante asked, pointing at a cylindrical shaped object that seemed to be glowing.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Crystal stepped into the last scanner after seeing that the test subjects were safe. She figured that this would be interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 pm
Nero glanced up to the top monitor which showed a map of something he had never seen before. 3 colored dots were shown on the screen, quickly the map magnified and Nero could plainly see three people standing there who he could only assume were the three he had just "virtualized". "Well I guess that answers that question," He mumbled to himself before glancing over towards the monitor which had previously held the original training video. The window had been replaced with one showing a live feed from the scanner room. "Alrighty then... You three ready?" Nero said into the headset which projected over a speaker system in the scanner room.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items