Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:36 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"But you forget. My graduation year was back when you were in second year. He didn't have that quality then." She chuckled, remembering something. "I remember the girls who huddled around me in high school, talking about how boys from your year level were sulking over not being able to go to our senior prom and watch my coronation. Girls had it rough at the time because of me and I admit it. A lot of the guys wanted a girlfriend that was like me although I really didn't understand why then. Ah, some things you don't understand until you're of age" They walked into the facility where the man who shot Jian was and Monica swiped her ID and put her thumb on the scanning machine and the door opened.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 pm

((I'm surprised Jian didn't call Monica on treason for calling Damien a manwhore.))

Damien checked the time and realized that he needed to go make the daily public speech. He put his military hat on and headed down with his soldiers to the announcement podium. Loudspeakers throughout the country announced that everyone had to be ready and listen to their Absolute Leader's speech.

Dustin just walked by the prince and said "let's go". He had no time for any bullshit the prince might do. He was taking the prince back to the palace, even if it meant tying him up and dragging him.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

"I know, right?" Jian said, letting out a small sigh. "But I suppose now is time for business." He took a deep breath, as the aura about him seemed to change completely, as if his presence was a storm. He walked in behind Monica as she led him inside.

((Yeah... Sorry, I forgot about that. sweatdrop Maybe we can say it was less offensive speech. By the way, wasn't Damien still on the phone with Shadow?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica and Jian entered a viewing room from which they could see the victim tied up on a chair and in place through a window that didn't show them from the other side. Monica said then, "Well, that was a pleasant conversation. I do hope we could have the chance again some time. But for now, it's time to go to work" She held the doorknob that led to where the man sat and she said, "Hold on here for a second, will you?"

Monica entered the room with the man spotlighted in the relative darkness. She looked in his face, bending over a bit to be at level with him. "Do you realize who you shot?" She asked with a cold expression.

((OOC: XD Well assuming they've known each other for some time now~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:55 pm

((Hmm... you could have Damien convince Shadow to go on a date with him an hour or two after the 'patriotic moment', and then I'll have something pop up with Shadow, forcing her to go.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Jian waited patiently for the que to go in.

"Who? A lover of yours?" The man spat, trying to anger Monica.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:01 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica turned away, wiping her face with a silk handkerchief before slapping the man clear across the face with the back of her hand. "Chief General Jian Kimfeng!" she said in a harsh tone before turning to Jian, so he would come in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Jian slowly entered the room, his eyes glowing in the darkness with what seemed like blood-lust. His arms were folded behind his back as he looked down at the man with what could be mistaken for a sincerer smile, if his aura wasn't dripping with malice. "Hello."

"Um... hi." He muttered, sinking into his seat with disbelief. "This is some kind of joke, right?" He asked.

"A joke?" Jian replied. At that, he slowly unbuttoned his military jacket, revealing the stitches from the bullet hole, as well as his well tone muscles. He tapped the stitches and looked to the prisoner. "Nope. It still hurts." At that, the man wet his pants, and Jian began to button his jacket back up.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica circled to the the man's other side, sliding a finger on the man's shoulder and said, "So... How do you like it?" She said in the man's ear while she was behind him, "Forced labor camp, gassing,torture chamber or..." She offered, "You give us the information we want"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:30 pm

"B-but I already told you everything, and I gave you the 'Shadow's' number. What more could you possibly want?" He demanded.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 pm

((Oh, whoops. sweatdrop ))

Before Damien went down to do his speech he let Shadow go, but asked her out on a date later that evening. He wanted to get information out of her but didn't state that directly to her. He knew he would have to be armed and probably have some secret police hiding in different places.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Shadow, attempted to decline at first, until she started to get another call, and she realized it was getting close to the patriotic moment. She quickly agreed. After they set up a place and time, she said her goodbye and hung up to talk with her other call.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:10 pm

User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

"I guess that's how the boss wants it. Then I guess I have no choice" Kyrell said, getting up.

...No matter what ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 pm

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Don't lie to me!" Monica punched him in an unladylike way and shook her hand to recover from the hit and said. "Tell us everything you know. Everything. Or you won't hear it from me but from chief general" She said, looking up at the man exuding the malicious aura.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ok, ok. All I got left is a bunch of rumors." He replied. "They say she knows the king, the head of the rebellion, and the absolute leader. They also claim that she controls the entire current of the war simply by telling people what she wants them to know. For instance, a private Diethelm research area may be moved, and she, knowing the location, will sell that location to the rebels to investigate. In other words, she knows all the answers, but sends everyone else through a loop. Because of her, people thing that this entire war was planned by Diethelm and Helmshire in order to keep the public in check, and somehow, she ended up being the mediator between the two countries to make the war as it is. She doesn't lie, but the facts she does tell will most likely get you nowhere. Or that's what I've heard anyway. I was never that kind of client, but considering you both don't know her, I'm starting to question that one. She was my bridge between all of my customers, which were several wealth individuals. I do know she does have connections to both Diethelm, Helmshire, and the Rebels. That much I can say is true, but I don't know how far her hand really reaches."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games