Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:42 am
A horde of digimon, dwindled down to a mere dozen. Only the angriest and most energetic ones were left.

"I think we're going to make it out scot-free!"

"Ome—"

The two of them stop in their tracks.

Six Toy Agumonz were in front of them.

"Guess we'll just go back this wa—damn."

Six Commandramonz were behind them.

"Looks like they settled their differences... Hey, Omekamon?"

"Omeka?"

"Can you do your thing?"

"Omek."

"Damn. Wait. Why don't we try this thing?" Blaze pulls out his xros loader.

"Omekamon digixros with..." Blaze looks around at the unfriendly faces, "...er me."

In a flash, Omekamon breaks apart and expands, attaching to Blaze with a *ka-c***k* sound as each piece connects around him.

OMEKA ARMOR
Blaze sweatdrops. "I hope this is sturdier than it looks."

"M16 Assassin!" A hail of bullets flies out, pelting Blaze.
"Ow oh augh ow! Take this, Omeka Kick!"

"Toy Flame!"
"Ahhhh! Right in the back! Graffiti Rocket!"

This went on for sometime, with Blaze's face getting lumpier and the Omeka Armor getting shabbier. By the time anyone found them, there was a large pile of battered and bruised digimon, one human (in much the same condition), and not a crumb of food in any of their stomachs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm
When Taiki arrived with Beelzebumon, Knightmon and his own set of Pawn Chessmonz just a few minutes later, Blaze looked like as much of a mess as the Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz that were piled up around him.

"Looks like we got here a little too late," he mused. Although it didn't look like any of the digimon, even those that had been formerly employed by the Bagra Empire, had truly been intent on going for the kill. They were all just looking for an excuse to fight. Blaze and Omekamon had merely provided them with a new target to vent their aggression on. But why were they being so aggressive in the first place? That certainly warranted further investigation.

"I can't believe he led them straight into the castle," Knightmon wasn't exactly thrilled by all the damage they had caused.

"Well, in any case, these guys are probably going to be hungry once they wake up so they might be more willing to cooperate with us and tell us about what happened if we give them something to eat," noted Taiki. His digimon were able to carry the Toy Agumonz and Commandramonz off to the dining hall for some DigiNoir that Blaze and Omekamon hadn't already stolen while Taiki went about helping Blaze get back on his feet, still apparently adorned in that shabby cardboard armor.

"So, should I even bother to ask what you were thinking?" Taiki commented as he started half dragging, half carrying Blaze back to the dining hall.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal continued to stand with her ear pressed against the door as she listened to the sounds coming from outside in the corridor. "It sounds like things are finally quieting down out there, but we should probably play it safe and give them a few more minutes to settle down."

"I'm a little surprised that you didn't just rush off to Blaze's rescue though," noted Akari.

"Really?" Crystal scratched behind her ear. "I mean, it's not like he really needs my help. I'm sure he must have brought this all on himself and I know for a fact that he should be smart enough to figure out some way to weasel out of it, although I'd prefer if he didn't endanger the rest of us in the process."

"Don't think badly of Crystal," Black Fladramon spoke up. "That's just her way of saying she's still tired."

"I'm serious," Crystal quickly protested. "Blaze can take care of himself and the last time I checked it's perfectly acceptable for me to have faith in other people's abilities."

"That's actually really mature coming from you," Akari commented.

"Yeah, well, it's still hard for me to have that kind of faith in Shiro," Crystal noted with a sigh. "Although, I think maybe that's because I've watched him nearly get himself killed a few too many times and I can't just will those sort of images out of my head."

Crystal remained silent for a little while after that. In fact, she didn't speak again except to say, "I think it should probably be alright for us to go out to check on the others now." before they left the room.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 pm
Shiro softly sighed as he cracked his neck from side to side, the letters and arrays forming as he began chanting to himself a small mantra he used to try and keep himself in a state of neutrality 'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.' he continued this mantra under his breath as the energy gathered, once everything was ready he brought up the D-Scanner and the Xros Loader, proceeding to enter a trance as he put the two together connecting their ports while the Xros Loader opened up, the screens both flaring the symbol for wood "Water of life, nurture the proud earth, create the life which bears the fruit of knowledge, the true wisdom shall arrive!" of course, the energy started flaring as a brown colored orb started forming "Spiritual Revival! come forth Warrior of Wood... Arbormon!"

Arbormon had appeared in a flourish of brown energy and the growing of a regular tree, before it wilted away to show him, he then turned to look at everyone, before whirling about and slamming an extended arm to collide his fist with Shiro's head "about damned time you let me out you idiot! how long did you intent to let me stay in limbo!?!"

Shiro of course took the lumps as he winced and felt the welts starting to swell "i'm sorry Arbormon, i wasn't planning to wait this long! things happened..." of course the two continued to bicker until Arbormon noticed Duskmon, and frowned, stopping his berating Shiro "So... i guess there's something going on we need to discuss?" he asked, obviously meaning the reason why him and Tactimon were there, before spying Roveth, and went slightly wide-eyed when he began to approach shiro who hadn't seen him yet.

Roveth of course just smirked when seeing his Hikari dazed after such a flogging, granted, he wanted to jump his baka hikari and start wailing on him too, but he had a better idea. instead he got right up behind his Hikari and grinned "ohhh baaaakkkaaaa hikari~!"

Shiro had been fighting off the pain from Arbormon's flogging and assault on his poor head when he heard the "ohhh Baaaakkkkaaaaa Hikari~!" behind him, flooding his head with so many memories as the voice was way too much like -his- to be considered a trick "what the.." he then turned to everyone, not seeing Roveth as he had popped up behind Shiro using a quick shadow step and making Shiro question that he heard the voice ".... if you lot are doing that to cheer me up... don't." he said coldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 pm
Naturally the likes of Gokuwmon, Marine Angemon and any digimon that had joined up with Shiro since his arrival in this particular iteration of the digital world had no prior knowledge of Roveth, let alone what Shiro was talking about so it would be left up to the senior members of Shiro's team, namely Gabumon or Guilmon, possibly Patamon or Tsukaimon, to diffuse the situation before Roveth took his antics too far.

Duskmon spotted Roveth almost instantly. With that many eyes covering his body, Roveth was hard to miss. Even so, he refrained from commenting on it as he was curious to see how the situation might escalate by leaving Roveth to his own devices in dealing with Shiro. Duskmon felt there was a very strong likelihood that the two boys could provide him with some entertainment.

*~*~*~*~*

While they were navigating their way through the castle to regroup with the others, Crystal and Akari eventually came upon Zenjirou and Atlur Ballistamon down by the castle entrance. From the looks of it, they appeared to be all in one piece.

"Check this out!" Zenjirou struck a dramatic pose while gesturing at the shining golden form of Atlur Ballistamon. "I was able to make Ballistamon Chou-Shinka!"

"Not bad," Crystal rubbed her chin appreciatively. "Now he looks like he can pack an even stronger punch and that golden digizoid armor means he can really take a hit. Koushiro-san is definitely going to want an update on this for the Digimon Analyzer."

"I don't suppose either of you have seen Taiki?" Akari took the opportunity to ask.

"We just made it back to the castle ourselves," Zenjirou answered. "But since Taiki wasn't with us when we left, my guess is that he must have gone somewhere inside after Blaze and Omekamon."

"Well," Crystal started. "Acting on the assumption that all digimon think with their stomachs, that means that everyone will eventually make their way into the dining hall so maybe that's where we ought to start looking for them."

Atlur Ballistamon's stomach growled in response.

"Come on, we've got to show you to Taiki and Shoutmon before your Chou-Shinka wears off," Zenjirou grabbed Atlur Ballistamon by the arm and started hauling him off to the dining hall.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm
naturally, Guilmon and Gabumon were both silent only because they were too.. hmm.. what's the word? shocked would be good. either way they were keeping quiet while Shiro turned back around, completely missing Roveth given he moved again shadowing his Hikari, thus starting a game of 'poke the Shiro' by Roveth, to start spinning him around, and it was actually a bit funny, if the snickering bat-pig duo and giggling Fairymon and Ranamon were any indication.

Shiro of course was getting pissed about getting turned around constantly, , even to the point of trying to look from underneath (failing given Roveth floated up high enough to not be spotted), bending over backwards (Shadow walked out of sight) and pretty much leaving a nice little dust-cloud at the moment and causing giggles and snickers from Shiro's assorted digimon out (though Dorulumon was off nearest to the forest asleep, and uncaring about the mess.)

Roveth naturally was having a good fun time with this, given he saw the look of deep annoyance on Shiro's face before a few more minutes he finally took Shiro and turned him to face the amused dark half, as he grinned fangedly like he normally did "yo... Baka Hikari."

Shiro of course just went wide-eyed, before rubbing his eyes, and then stared at Roveth some more, before his eyes went in the back of his head, and fainted dead way, leaving Gabumon, Patamon, and Tsukaimon to laugh uproariously about it, with Guilmon looking on in mild confusion "eh? what's so funny everybody?" oh, what a naive little Guilmon...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm
Blaze was battered, beaten and berated. After some medical treatment and food, Blaze explained to the group assembled at dinner that he thought it would have been such a shame to see Pandamon's and Sealsdramon's hard work go to waste. Instead of ending some sort of feud between the two groups, the fight had do definitive winner; and so, another all out brawl was going to begin, endless fighting and all that.

With food in hand, Blaze lead those that would follow to the place where the two digimon were still KO'ed, or at least sound asleep. With food and friendship, Blaze convinced Pandamon to join his team. Sealsdramon and the Commandramonz all retreated, currently unwilling to simply leave with some stranger who attacked the whole group.

Blaze conferred with Sealsdramon, and helped hammer out a deal where the weakest of the group, along with some of it's staunchest defenders, would stay and live within the Castle, creating a mixed defense force. Sealsdramon—along with many Commandramon—left with Blaze.

In the Haunted House, a combative but playful spirit weasel was going around, bulling weaker digimon. When it was shown that not everyone has the same definition of fun, Reppamon struck out with Blaze to find other beings meaning of "fun".

In the Machine Metropolis, Blaze met all sorts of Mamemonz. With the help of the undergound leader BigMamemon, Blaze worked hard to throw out TonosamaMamemon; who had played cruel pranks on his subjects and imprisoned his own sons PrinceMamemon and PrinceMamemonX. Blaze freed the brothers, and the stayed behind to rule. As usual, some of the inhabitants followed Blaze.

In what once was Magma Zone, MameTryamon joined forces with Blaze's team as soon as he saw his fellow Mamemonz following him.

They all relaxed in a hot-spring.

Blaze rejoins Crystal, as he was bored of being unable to pester anyone in all his wanderings.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm
after Shiro woke up a few hours later, he had talked/got beaten up by Roveth for his antics, not to mention utter stupidity in the fighting with Crystal part, and then after Roveth decided to step aside, Tactimon and Shiro began to hash things out about his joining Gen'ei Kitsune, with Duskmon, unfortunately, it took a LOT of convincing and assurances that if Duskmon did what Shiro -knew- he'd do: go after Crystal, that he had every right to kick his a** after she was done with him. with that, Tactimon began working with Shiro in Digi-Xros Variations, including -everyone on his team, in some fashion, even using all out battle Royal to help this, granted, Tactimon was a splendid Strategist and actually helped Shiro grow in mind and body, especially mind, given how he usually let his emotions control him and all, once things were getting honestly good.

also during the first month of being ran into the ground training with the spirits, the Spirits of Void had finally started warming back up to Shiro as he and Roveth made their Trial simple enough, to defeat Roveth (which is explained in the constant fights) without relying on his Digimon Partners. it took a while, given Shiro refused to Shinka, but eventually he did beat Roveth and Revived Garandoumon, which, despite being armored and such, seemed to be female underneath it, however she showed no interest visibly in Shiro, and instead merely worked in a business fashion (though Roveth did try hard during training as well to get the stuck up armored Warrior of Void to LIGHTEN UP and not be always about business. not much headway was made there, despite being close to Shiro and Roveth.

Roveth meanwhile just watched the training with Fervor, and proceeded to do some on his own as well as helping Shiro, taking -every- opportunity to kick his a** when he could, and learning he too could Digivolve like Shiro, though unlike him, he had been actually given such a weird set of forms that even Shiro wondered how versatile his dark half was, either way, Shiro even had pressed the point to run himself into the ground utilizing the training his spirits gave as well, to the point of deploying his Reality Marble multiple times, to speed up the training constantly.

after about the one month Mark Roveth had decided to part ways with Shiro saying 'he had no business in this quest of revenge' and headed off to do his own things, catch some digimon, save a village or two, one in particular from being turned into nothing but digi-eggs by a Virus known as Grimmon, in either case, things progressed well, in the second month of the training, halfway through Tactimon finally had to use another 'Kishintotsu' to get Shiro to finally -rest-, and took that two weeks to rest, play with his female Digimon, as well as oddly enough, get the interest of a pair of Witchmon Sisters, among other various Digimon that had come by from watching the training and struggles. Roveth also had returned back to Xros Heart in the way he left, unexpectedly, by popping out of Zenjirou's shadow using the help of Sangloupmon's Black Mind technique, which he had also startlingly picked up as a copy, though as of yet he had tried to learn other Digital attacks.

Centralized Break, TIME SHIFT~!

Shiro had walked up a hill that was nearest to Crystal's current location, though still out of sight from everyone as he sighed, and such, Fairymon and Ranamon hugging his arms respectively, with Kudamon still around his neck and snoozing quietly "i sure hope you know what you're doing.. Tactimon." Tactimon chuckled from within the Xros Loader before smirking lightly as he tilted his head "do not worry, Shiro. i am more honorable than probably Xros Heart thinks i am, despite some of the tactics i employed against them in the past."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm
Crystal continued to travel with Xros Heart visiting various regions of the digital world, helping to pick off any lingering hostile remnants of the Bagra Empire they encountered along the way. During that time Akari was eventually able to trigger Dorulumon's Chou-Shinka into Jager Dorulumon, although it still took some practice before she and Zenjirou were able to activate Chou-Shinka on demand. Unbeknownst to them, Nene had also been successful at getting Sparrowmon to Chou-Shinka into Raptor Sparrowmon while she was traveling alone with Kiriha.

Crystal kept up her own personal training regimen whenever they weren't on the move from one location to another, although she had almost entirely ceased the earlier speed training, much to the relief of both Taiki and Akari, neither of whom had particularly liked it when she had been sparring with her digimon, and had begun to focus more on quiet meditation and spiritual self reflection. She did enough physical training to stay in optimum condition, but she no longer had any interest in becoming faster or stronger because of the confidence she now had in her own abilities. So, for the time being, she had decided it was more pertinent for her to work at refining her spirit so that she would be prepared to accomplish the task that had been set before her when they time came for her to take action against Duskmon. This time, she would be ready for him. And this time he wouldn't escape.

When they finally regrouped with Nene and Kiriha, they were in a location just beyond Shoutmon's hometown, The Village of Smiles, where Wisemon had taken it upon himself to begin the preparations to construct a castle that would eventually become the new capital of the digital world. After all, as the Digimon King, Shoutmon was going to need a base of operations where the members of Xros Heart could gather freely even after the humans return to their own world.

*~*~*~*~*

It can be said that the only reason Shiro's initial arrival went entirely unnoticed was because Crystal was sound asleep up in a tree overlooking the surrounding area without a care in the world. Nene and the Monitamonz had arranged a picnic lunch that the other members of Xros Heart as well as the members of Blue Flare were still eagerly partaking of.

"Look who finally decided to pay us a visit," Kiriha was the first one to notice Shiro as the presence of his clingy female digimon companions managed to totally blow his cover.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm
Shiro just chuckled when he heard Kiriha notice that he showed up, and frowned a bit, resuming to look serious as he kept himself somewhat composed while heading down the hill to approach the others "thanks for the warm welcome." he said, though it was quite obvious he still hadn't forgotten the harsh words from Kiriha a while back, but didn't really hold them against him as he smiled "i see things are as relaxed as usual with the group. how has.. things been since we split off?" he asked, deciding to make conversation, while Guilmon had poofed out of the Xros Loader from the left wrist, and lightly looked around, before heading over to the tree Crystal was in, not really thinking on the fact that his body normally should -not- be able to climb trees, yet here he was climbing the tree Crystal was in, and proceeded to glomp her with a loud "Ohayou~!" coming from his maw, and making Shiro blink, and look over before sweatdropping "... i don't want to know."

Fairymon just giggled while watching the antics of the Digital Hazard aligned Digimon, and proceeded to shake her head "you know he's always like that Shiro-koi~, pay Guilmon no mind okay?" Ranamon of course had spoken up actually looking more serious about the group "i hope things have been quiet enough without Shiro and the rest of Team Gen'ei Kitsune around." she said in a disarming yet wary smile.

Gabumon spoke up from the Xros Loader "well, i certainly missed Shouto and his antics with Taiki." of course, this got a silent glare from Tactimon who refrained from speaking as of yet.

Roveth of course looked up to see his other half, and idly waved a couple of fingers while munching on some Digi-Noir "Yo, Baka Hikari." of course this got an admonishing glare from Sangloupmon who had been laying next to Roveth and such "Aniki! that's rude to call Shiro-Nii-sama you know..." of course, this only got a snort from both of them as Roveth merely poked Sangloupmon on the nose "he's used to being called that, just like i'm used to his quips of 'Yami-no-ahou' and the like."

Shiro nodded while sitting down a bit chuckling lightly, the girls adjusting to where Fairymon sat in his lap and Ranamon leaned against his left arm softly "true enough, it's kind of like our terms of endearment for each other, despite originally we hated each other's guts." he then looked to everyone, idly noticing the slight increase of strength in certain digimon before smiling "looks like you guys weren't slacking off either."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 pm
"Ack!" Crystal shrieked as she quickly snapped awake to find Shiro's Guilmon sitting on top of her while the branch she had been napping on started to snap from the added weight until it became totally severed from the tree and sent both of them plummeting down to the ground. "Ow... nice to see you too Guilmon," Crystal spoke up sounding somewhat dazed from the fall.

"From what I understand, your friend Roveth has been quite a handful," Nene commented in response to Shiro's observation.

"He hasn't been nearly as much trouble as Blaze," noted Akari. He seemed to excel at making digimon angry. Well, not just digimon. His antics also worked on other humans. And Omekamon was no help at all. Thankfully some of the other digimon that had joined up with them during their extended absence from the party were proving to be highly capable at keeping the two of them in check so at least there had been some improvement since they had first met up with Crystal's odd and eccentric friend.

"Speak for yourself," Zenjirou objected strongly because he felt that Roveth was still the worst one on account of the fact that he had gone and recruited all those ghosts onto his team from that mansion that had once comprised the Haunted Zone and they still wouldn't leave him alone once they got out of his Xros Loader. Blaze was a lot less trouble for him by comparison.

"In any case," Shoutmon spoke up. "The remnants of the Bagra Empire are becoming less hostile now that their numbers have dwindled so we've had a lot more downtime recently."

This observation undoubtedly coincided with Tactimon and Duskmon joining up with Shiro as it meant that Duskmon was no longer sending their forces after Xros Heart.

"You look like you've definitely gotten stronger since the last time we saw you," Taiki added as he quietly assessed Shiro's arrival. He knew straight away that this wasn't just some social visit and he could sense Tactimon's hostile intentions right off the bat. "But you didn't come here just to make small talk with us, did you?" He lowered his gaze to Shiro's Xros Loader. "You came here looking for a fight, didn't you, Tactimon?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm
Shiro was about to respond when Tactimon had decided to fully reveal himself from the Xros loader, keeping himself calm despite the unbridled anger he would be staring daggers at with Shoutmon "you would be correct, Kuudou Taiki. Shiro and i are here because i've come to settle the score between myself and the 'New' digimon King." of course, he said it with enough venom that if it was actually liquid it'd probably eat through pewter pretty easily. Shiro of course sighed, closing his eyes lightly "here i was hoping for an hour's worth of peace before you actually realized that, Taiki."

Roveth of course said nothing of the increasing tension and just looked to Zenjirou deciding to humor him "hey, they have to eat too, not my fault that you're a fraidy cat about ghost digimon." of course this led him to smiling a bit too innocently in this regards, but nodded lightly while rubbing his head "that Brat with Omekamon is a pain in the neck though.. even compared to me. i do what i do with -style-. him? not even close, he's an utter amateur." Sangloupmon of coruse just rolled his eyes and flicked his tail to whap Roveth in the face "enough Aniki, we know you're the best around here at pushing people's buttons." Roveth merely shrugged and tossed a handful of Digi-Noir into his mouth, and looked back to Zenjirou "besides, i think you're also biased because i used your Shadow to reappear amongst Xros Heart again, when no one was expecting it. you sure as hell thought i was still a ghost then." he said with a chuckle as he remembered -that- particular entrance.

Guilmon of course just smiled a bit after sitting up "hehe, sorry Crystalmon, but it has been so long since I, Shiromon, and the others have seen you!" of course this led to a waving dino tail, and Guilmon blissfully unaware of the quickly growing tension that was sparking from Tactimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm
"I'm ready to take you on anytime, Tactimon," Shoutmon spoke with his usual overconfidence. He grinned up at Taiki. "Isn't that right, Taiki?"

"That's fine," Taiki confirmed somewhat hesitantly. "But fighting here is going to cause a lot of damage to the area."

"I know," Crystal gave Guilmon a light pat on the head. "It's okay. But it looks like things are getting kind of serious over there so would you mind getting off of me?"

She was trying to stay good humored about Shiro's arrival with Tactimon since it had been a long time since they had seen each other, but at the same time she knew that Tactimon wasn't the only thing Shiro was packing. It was unlikely that bringing Duskmon along had been his choice, but it didn't alter the fact that it seemed like the premonition she'd had in that dream all those months ago was beginning to come true. However, she had changed since then and she wasn't going to let Duskmon have his way. She wasn't going to allow things to play out the way they had in that awful dream.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 pm
shiro had figured the damage to the area in as he frowned, before tilting his head" well.. there is the fact of my Reality marble, if i deploy it we can battle to our hearts content without damaging the regular scenery in the area." he said lightly, while Tactimon nodded as well, putting a hand on his sword's hilt, but not gripping it just yet "indeed. this would allow us to fight without restraint, not to mention given the fact that inside the marble there's infinite plains, it would not be hard to cover as much ground as we want without breaking the barrier." Shiro of course glanced to crystal, knowing full well she knew that if Tactimon was here, then so was duskmon as he sighed "i better get it set up then, don't need others getting mixed in because SOMEONE decides to take a cheap shot..." he said as he looked to Tactimon, causing said Digimon to calm down a bit, but was still glaring acidic daggers at Shoutmon. Shiro softly got off his a** and onto his feet, glowing a bit as he muttered 'Shinka...' before flashing into Archermon form, and began looking upwards, intoning the Aria he has known so well, in either form. "I am the Source Code of my Weapons..." a slight energy boost could be felt from Archermon as he worked on opening his limits up "Data is my Body... and Binary is my Blood." the energy started to connect to the ground, and flow outwards, spreading enough to bring anyone that was in the area into the marble as he made sure to push out any unneeded things, like innocents and all.

Roveth just chuckled as he heard the chant "and to think, he normally uses so much energy for the organic version." he muttered before looking to Sangloupmon, who was standing in awe at how controlled Archermon was this time, given the last few times he seemed.. haphazard in setting up the reality marble "this could be fun Aniki.. think Shiro-nii-san will have something for everyone to fight?" Roveth chuckled while shrugging "don't know really, given Tactimon is going to go right after Shoutmon, so if the others want any action he could comply."

Archermon just opened a red eye and looked to the sky as it flashed between the time of day it was, and automatic hazy sunset style "I have Compiled.. over a Thousand Weapons." small embers like little firelights could start being seen as he narrowed his eyes "unaware of Compilation... Nor aware of Deletion..." the energy began to crackle along the embers, sparks flying, but nothing actually hit anyone, images of various weapons Shiro had seen, both made for the digital World, and the real world, starting to appear as ghosts among the area "have.. Withstood Pain... to Digitize.. many weapons." the gears turning in the background could now be heard, as a ring of flames formed on the outer edges of the area, his eyes slowly coming down to bear their weight of tis sould, theo ne burdened with such a heavy place as his Reality Marble, and looked right at Taiki and Shoutmon "and yet.. these hands cannot hold anything Digital... I chose this path long ago, I will not regret.. for my Life will always be..." he then sighed, just as Tactimon had gotten ready to strike the moment the field was realized "Unlimited.. Digital Works." he simply called out, the ring of flame spiraling upwards in a massive torrent, leaving large amounts of light and such to blind everyone temporarily, once it died down, they would see a wasteland filled with all kinds of weapons, weapons similar to the digital world's version of weapons, and weapons some would recognize from the real world as Archermon took a step back ,Tactimon suddenly launched forward at Shoutmon without hesitation "Kishintotsu!" he called out, aiming to stab with his own blade, even though it was still sheathed, Shouto would know -exactly- how powerful that blade was regardless.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 am
Shoutmon instinctively brought out his retro microphone to block the blow, but was thrown back several meters by the impact regardless so that he went skidding across the ground right from the start.

"Shoutmon!" Taiki called out in concern, but even as he said it his partner was already springing back onto his feet.

"I'm alright, Taiki," Shoutmon assured him before looking back at Tactimon. "I see you haven't lost your edge. In that case, I'd better go all out."

Shoutmon let out a roar as his body began to shine with golden energy and the Ω symbol flashed to life on the screen of Taiki's Xros Loader.

"Shoutmon Chou-Shinka!" Taiki thrust his Xros Loader up over his head as the light surrounding Shoutmon rapidly intensified as his entire body grew in size and became encased in shining golden metal.

"Chou-Shinka! ΩShoutmon!" ΩShoutmon declared as he assumed a ready stance in his evolved state. "Heavy Metal Vulcan!" He then opened fire on Tactimon with a round of shots from the vulcans on his chest.

While this was going on, Duskmon also suddenly emerged from Shiro's Xros Loader, quickly slide evolving into Velgmon as he charged toward Crystal to strike her down before she had a chance to prepare her digimon for battle, but she was ready for him. The giant avian digimon was summarily knocked out of the sky by a sudden up swelling of silver-colored DigiSoul rising off of Crystal to form a defensive tornado.

"Sorry Velgmon, but I'm not the same as the last time you and I met on the battlefield," Crystal stated simply. She dispersed the DigiSoul tornado from around her and held out her Xros Loader. "Reload! Zapmon Chou-Shinka!" she announced as the shining silver ∞ symbol flooded the screen.

"Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapmon!" ∞Zapmon declared as Zapmon increased in size and became fitted with shining silver and golden metal armor.

"Dorumon, Ryuudamon, Digi Xros!" Crystal continued as the purple beast dragon and the orange dragon samurai transformed into the familiar blade originally wielded by the 13th Royal Knight, Alphamon. "Ou Ryuu Ken!"

As ∞Zapmon took up the ancient weapon in both hands the black coloration of the scales that covered her body was transformed to metallic silver so that only the golden lightning bolt patterned markings remained. Her golden draconic wings became segmented into huge golden feathers and the old style interface, the same red jeweled triangle embedded onto the foreheads of both the Dorumon and Ryuudamon lines, quickly formed in the middle of her forehead. And finally, the lowercase letter α became marked in gold on her stomach. "Zapmon Xα!" she declared once the transformation was complete. The α symbol on her stomach began to shine as she took careful aim at Velgmon's fallen form. "Xα Laser!" ∞Zapmon Xα called out as a golden blast shot out to completely envelop Velgmon disintegrating his massive form so that he was forced to revert back into Duskmon.

"Impossible!" Duskmon protested as he struggled to pick himself up. He refused to believe that the girl and her partners had somehow managed to attain power enough to rival even Alphamon.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 am
Blaze pulled out snacks while Omekamon set up lawn chairs, earning them a stern glare from Akari.

"What? We've got no stake in this so far, so we might as well enjoy the entertainment." spouted Blaze, as Omekamon nodded sagely.

"Ooh, bright. Gonna need sunglasses for this." Blaze began to dig through his pockets, while Omekamon simply drew a pair on his own face.

"Popcorn anyone?"  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces