Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:12 pm
Elise was just about to jump out of the path of the snow when a lady shoved her.She looked up and saw a chunk of road flying over her She looked over at the lady and noticed that she was covered with snow. She pulled the lady out of the snow ,"Scram unless you want to get hurt." Elise hissed at the woman. She turned her attention back to the Titans and the 'villian'.
{Edited..... again.... And it's like only my third post sorry for holding you guys up ......so sorry.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 pm
(Elise brink had sent a large chunk of the road hurtling towards you if you missed it.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm
Shiningdragon21
(Elise brink had sent a large chunk of the road hurtling towards you if you missed it.)
editing....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 pm
Ali wasn't sure just what was going on. There had been acouple of the costumed kids attacking another, and this loud screaming noise that actaully made her drop her book. And now it was bitterly cold. It was evn snowing! Ali hastily snatched up her copy of Through The Looking Glass, so that it wouldn't get wet.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 pm
Star didn't like the cold, and her body heat began to increase dramatically. All the snow on the ground around her melted and as flakes got near her they too melted. This gave her an idea and she began to make her heat increase more and more, hoping to counteract the blizzard enough that someone could get to and help Cryogon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm
(No worries about it Tears....dude tears give me wings--what an epic saying! I love your username dude! My username is this poem I wrote back when I was younger, though I've never posted it...eh maybe I should)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Ms. Nore shivered now out of the pile, yet was still very cold from it. "If scram means thank you nowadays with you kids..then you're welcome." She replied, getting her ear muffs from the pile of snow. She turned back to the girl, looking around cautiously. " My, my...was that a brick? Oh bother.. bother..." Unaware of the girl's intentions, she then turned towards her in worry. " I believe you're the one in trouble dearie, maybe you should come with me." She offered, adjusting her purse on her shoulder.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Wincing his eyes slightly as his body began to cool down heavily from the blizzard Brink walked towards the dragon who had blown out a stream of ice towards him. He was already unconscious this was evident enough as he reached down grabbing him by the tail and pulling him across the ground. His fight had been ruined now by the woman stepping in and hitting them all with some sort of sonic blast still evident by the ringing in his head. Planting his feet the gravity around him lightened as he twisted some tossing the dragon skidding to just below stars feet. Even with a fighters body he wouldn't be able to keep his mind sharp in this temperature for very long. For now tho there was no need nor reason to try and pick up there fight again. Giving one last look towards the hero's Brink turned and started to walk thru the blizzard in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm
Star quickly made her body heat drop so as not to hurt Cryogon with it. She kneeled down and shook the dragon slightly. "Hey! Cryo! Wake up!" She called.  

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 pm
The hot flash really heated up Nick, which was perfect since they had an uninvited visitor. "Hey! What you doing in my apartment?!" He said to the shadowy figure. "Interesting abilities. Now that you ate. Can you leave? I really don't feel like getting in a fight right now." He said, not wanting to go "Clear", especially right next to Molly, but he would if he had to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Molly looked at the woman and she tilted her head. "Who are you?" she asked her while clinging to Nick incase something happened.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:42 pm
Cryogon was slowly coming to, recognizing the voice that was calling to him. "Uhn... Star? Is that you?" His body was ice cold, which was normal for his particular dragon species, but he didn't have the ability to keep his crystalline scales up, so his scales were much like those of a lizard, now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:51 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow turned towards the shouting one, realizing it was the one of male. She seemed to ignore his threats as she turned away towards the kitchen. Now opening the fridge for anything else to eat as she searched through it. "I believe I am of guest..and you are host...that would imply for a more polite greeting, yes?" She chuckles, getting out a soda as she popped open the can. "A cat..? I've heard of the house pet..yet this takes another meaning..." Now jesting as she looks to the girl's t-shirt that had a picture of a cat upon it. However, Shadow also was calling her this by her true self. Shaow poured the coke to her shadow, soon burping afterwords. "Tell me, young couple, why do I wear a mask?" She says, now turning to them yet mostly to the cat asking who she was.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:57 pm
A bit of color left Molly's face when she heard Shadow. D-Dose she know what I do? she thought. She the focused on her question. "Because it's better to have people fear the unknown?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 pm
"Yeah, it's me, are you alright?" Star asked.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 pm
Cryogon slowly shook his head, trying to regain his senses. "I should be in a bit. What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was that screechin' sound, and then I blacked out not long after..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games