Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 pm

"O-of course..." Justine murmured, seeming rather distracted as she hesitantly pulled herself away. "I...uhm...do I feed from the neck like I did with you? Or should I go with the wrist?" Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why was she asking this of all things?!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm

"Neck, definitely. It's easier to avoid biting into vital areas, although the wrist is acceptable if they already have an open wound." Raphael said gently feeling around his fresh bite mark, a half smile in amusement that she managed to cover his original one.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"O-oh. 'Kay." Justine looked a little uncomfortable with the thought. It could be written off as her being an uncomfortable beginner, but in all honesty, she hoped that feeding would not be half as intimate as it seemed to be.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm

"Don't worry so much, I'm sure you'll do fine." Raphael told her with a reassuring smile as he closed up his collar before putting a hand on her head. "I wish I could tell you what the first time is like, but as I previously mentioned, I...wasn't quite myself at the time..." he said rather sheepishly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm

{Read it manga-style.}

User Image

Justine gave a shrug, despite her insecurities. "I'll find out soon enough, and with your help, I'll adapt. Eventually." Another chuckle. Her smile now looked a little forced, but she was trying hard to make the best of things.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 pm

((I lol'd. It's beautiful. You have just made my day. XD ))

Once they were out on the streets and Raphael felt the cool night air on his face, he led Justine to a less-than-pleasant part of town behind the local bar. "Wait right there for a moment." he told her, having her wait while he slipped down a back alley, soon popping out from behind the corner for a moment to wave her over. He'd already found a drunkard and put him under a trance, the dazed man lying on the ground at Raphael's feet. "He's already under my power, all that's left is for you to drink. You want to bite him about the same place you did me and just drink until you feel satisfied. If you think you're going to kill him, just cut yourself off and we can find you another victim."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 pm

{Glad you like it. 3nodding 'Cuz it's now my siggy. Also, ignore the PM. I sent it just about as you posted your post up. XD}

"A-ah...uhm...okay." Justine hesitantly approached the male, ready to hold him in place as she began to feed. She did not hold herself as she did with Raphael, or at least, she tried not to. She tried to make this as not-intimate as possible. (Which was kind of difficult, since the delicious ooze nearly made her delirious with euphoria.)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Raphael folded his arms, leaning against the nearby wall as he waited patiently for her to finish. As he waited, his gaze wandered up to the moon overhead, a stark reminder that this was how he should have been living rather than the happy daytime traveling he'd been doing. Moving about by night and feeding by the light of the moon. He'd forgotten how depressing being a vampire was; that magic ring had really spoiled him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm

It was difficult, borderline impossible, but Justine eventually pulled away from the nearly-drained drunk. He would not die, but he would definately be dizzy by the time he woke up. Of course, his having been drunk, it was more than likely that Justine would end up in a similar state before long.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 pm

"So how was he?" Raphael asked with a small smile when he saw she was done.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:31 pm

With speech slightly slurred, Justine replied, "It was amazing! ...But I feel kinda dizzy. Is that normal?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Raphael let out a small chuckle, feeling a little bad for the poor girl. "Sorry, perhaps he was a little too drunk. Maybe a prostitute would have been better for your first time."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Justine laughed, stumbeling over to give Raphael a hug. "Aaaaw, don't worry about that. I'm feeling just fine!"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

"Then again, perhaps you just can't hold your liquor..." Raphael said with a sweatdrop, slipping his arms under Justine's to keep her steady. "Yes, I don't think I'll be letting you feed on any drunks anymore....Perhaps one more day in town would be good to let you, er, sober up."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

With a stupid grin, not realizing what she was doing she cooed, "You look cute when you're being helpful." Where the ******** that came from nobody knows. Why this post sucks, however, is another matter.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games