Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 am
Spottedteddybears

Hi!
        I'm Spottedteddybears, 16 years young and I was recently invited to join this guild. It seemed like such a warm, cozy place, so I joined it! (:
        I like the weirdest things, so I'm not going to list it out for you guys. xD
        I like love fictional and cartoon characters. I'M SO OBSESSED WITH JACK FROST RIGHT NOW, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
        poniesponiesponiesponies
        I'm a pretty outgoing and friendly person, mostly bubbly and awkward and lame. But I'd love to get to know you guys! <3

Uhh, I'm really bad at describing myself, so... yeah.
        Anyway, I don't bite! (:

Hey! emotion_hug

Welcome to the guild!
I absolutely LOVE your signature. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 am
the dingbat
HELLO. I AM THE DINGBAT. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I HAVE LADY-BITS, WHICH QUALIFIES ME FOR SUCH DELIGHTFUL THINGS AS LADIES-ONLY GUILDS. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL. scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

WELCOME. emotion_awesome emotion_hug

Feel free to contact me if you need anything.
emotion_bigheart

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

The_SillyGoRound

Greedy Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 am
Ah, Hello.
Thank you again Roxy for letting me join the guild.
I am Gold.
Thanks to my boyfriend getting me back into Pokemon for the 8th time now, I started reading the manga Pokemon Adventures and fell in love with my Childhood game character Gold. Which explains how I got my name.
I play video games, and am currently working through .hack// once again, and I enjoy roleplaying. Though I mostly roleplay on tumblr. I watch anime as well, but not as much as I use to.
This guild seems really fun. I can't wait to start posting in the fourms. Thank you again for letting me join sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 pm
o0Roxy0o
oswin rose
hello c:
i'm oswin, and O w l - C h a n is my baby sister.
i'm 20 years old and obsessed with many, many, many things.
i'm an artist, a writer, a crazy cat lady, a hello kitty addict, a gamer, a bookworm, and an insane star wars nerd.
i absolutely love meeting new people and getting to know others!
please feel free to talk to me!
i also do freebie art!

Welcome! emotion_awesome

I see you've settled in nicely? emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, definitely!! I love this place!!
emotion_hug

honeyylace

Sweet Kitten

the dingbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm
o0Roxy0o
the dingbat
HELLO. I AM THE DINGBAT. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I HAVE LADY-BITS, WHICH QUALIFIES ME FOR SUCH DELIGHTFUL THINGS AS LADIES-ONLY GUILDS. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL. scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

WELCOME. emotion_awesome emotion_hug

Feel free to contact me if you need anything.
emotion_bigheart

I NEED DUCT TAPE, ABSINTHE, AND A GIMP MASK.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Hey I'm 1_Lemon_2_Lime_3_Lolli but I prefer Lolli because no one wants to type out my full username, not even me XD, anyways I'm 16 years old and am a Jr. in High School, I'm usually on Gaia to RP.

I generally do artsy stuff like drawing and writing and erm... I'm not that good but I'm getting there. X3 I like books, cartoons, and being with my friends. I've recently joined here, obviously, and I'll try and be active, though I've never been in a guild like this before so I guess I'm not sure what to do. sweatdrop

Zwitter-Ironic

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm
1_Lemon_2_Lime _3_Lolli

All you have to do is post, dear. Post in threads that interest you or make your own to talk to people who share the same interests.
        It's really that simple and the best thing is, everyone is kind and always willing to lend an ear or a hand if you need help. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 pm
Hello everyone~<3 I'm PepsiSoda101, you can call me Pepsi... or anything appropriate!
I absolutely luv cute things, and my friends say that I have a unique obsession with panda bears.
I'm asian too <3 My favorite color is purple, but I'm writing in pink yum_strawberry
I was also recently introduced to this lovely guild, so here I am :]

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Prismatic Colours

Aekea Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 pm
I'm 18, still in school, afraid to get a job, and I act like a hermit crab (my house is my shell). 90% of the time, I'm online. I'm very organized, and yet lazy at the same time. I enjoy drawing once in a while, and playing The Sims 3.

When I found this guild, I was impressed by the amount of members and posts, so I decided to take a closer look inside. It's seems like a very close and nice place. I'm sure I'll find somewhere to fit in here. I don't post often, but when I do, it's usually in my hangout thread that I've had for years. I call it my journal because I'm usually the only person posting. I haven't had any gaia friends in a long time, but I'm hoping to change that. c:

Thanks for letting me join. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:04 am
Hello //waves
I am giantURL and just came back from a looong hiatus so hello again!
I love to draw, colouring, keeping pets and dance around. * w * Yet I'm actually not into anime anymore... Guess I'm a lil old for that.

I think I'm quite lazy. Hope to see you all soon! heart

being a man means

Cleric

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 am
Hi! I'm Benii B but feel free to call me Benii.
I'm 18 and in college (just finished first semester up! Whoo!)
I love to read, write, draw, run and swim. While I'm very interested in sports and staying active it's no fun when you're by yourself :c
I'm really excited about this guild! It seems super friendly and really nice :D
I'm glad I joined <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 am
Fancy or Rissa here! Ahaha.. Yeah.

I'm armed with biting sarcasm and the abilities of a noob. emotion_dealwithit In my spare time I'm jamming out to music, watching anime, gaming, reading, or drawing. Maybe I'm doing all five. Ahaha, that'd be awesome.

I'm an introvert, I have a love for rabbits and an irrational fear of slugs.

Despite how special that last sentence sounded, I'm considered nice. Unless I don't like you. I make it pretty evident if so.

Oh. emotion_facepalm I'm horrible at this.

Thanks for the invite~ Looks like a cozy guild. c:

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 pm
Hi guys! I'm Steph (or you can call me Qing Er), nice to meet you all c:
I like to sing, read, watch tv, eat and sleep. Heehee ninja
I mostly lurk around the Gaia exchange and the Art forum. Sometimes I do pop in the Chatterbox as well! wink
P.S. - I love to talk to new people so do chat with me yea!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:04 am
Hi! My name is Mary, I'm 22 years old and after a few years off I decided to come back to gaia. I need some friends on here so feel free to send me a message :] I like just about everyone. A few things I like are: cooking, dubstep, and graphic design. To know anymore just ask <3  

Princess CocoaMint

SlayaWinters

Shadowy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm
Hi I'm ChanceMarina razz . I love to read, listen to music, draw and play video games. I'm a bit shy at times and I play the piano (I'm still learning ). I dislike rude people and bullies. I hope to one day become an animator and an author. I have a feeling i'm going to like this guild mrgreen .  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games