Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 am

{Really? Awesome~ biggrin }

"It takes two to tango. It's just as much my fault for getting involved, since I volunteered first and all." Ophelia pointed out, still a bit guilty over the problems she caused. She squeezed Kaistern's hands a little tighter as she continued to quietly guilt herself. "I...I'm going to have to find some way to make it up to you. It's always me who ends up being the always damsel, always me that brings so much trouble..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 pm

((Speaking of my own a**-pulls, Tales of Graces is probably the only anything on record where after getting swallowed by a giant monster, the heroes actually consider going out the butt. XD A word which then gets used about five times in quick succession to comedic effect. ToG: the only JRPG that I'm aware of to use the word 'butt' and make me giggle in an immature fashion. emotion_awesome ))

"You don't have to do that." Kaistern said as he pulled a hand away to gently stroke her hair, brushing a bit from her face in the process. "I told you, you're not troublesome in any way, shape, or form. I'd always come save you no matter what."

((AND DID YOU SEE WHO POSTED IN WTNE?? HARU'S BACK!!! 8DDD

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 pm

{Lmao, a** pull... XD I'm going to have to look that up now.

Also, yes, I saw Haru's post! emotion_awesome I'm quite glad to see that he's back~}

Ophelia couldn't help but wear a smile. As per always, Kaistern was so incredibly sweet. "I don't have to, but I want to. I want to find some way to show you just how much I appeciate all that you do for me." Her words were followed by a small peck on the lips. "Even if it's not today, I'll figure out how eventually."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

((If you mean the clip from the game, I'll save you the trouble. Someone compiled all the lulz from that portion into a single video. I think you'll like the girl with the white and red hair, because she's anti-girly girl and gives no ******** style="color: darkviolet">"Well as king, I'm afraid I'm going to have to order you to not worry about paying me back." Kaistern said with a rather victorious smile, feeling as though he won with that one. "Although..." he looked down and remembered his clothes and bed had been soaked from his wound. "...you could pay me back by leaving the room for a moment while I change." he said with a bit of an impish smile. Either way, she didn't have to pay him back.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm

{Thanks for the link~ I'll be sure to watch it soon~ ^.^
Also, for the Homestuck RP, shall my character be alone until someone else posts or do I have her interact with you and Haru? *le does not know what to do*}

Ophelia pouted in a somewhat childish manner, displeased that Kaistern was using the king card against her. Still, she was obligated to obey...for the moment being. "Very well, Kaistern. Just don't think for a moment that this is the last of this you'll be hearing from me." With that, she slipped herself out of the bed and soon out of the room.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 pm

((Physically alone, duh, but yeah you can respond to either of us or both. 3nodding Really, I'm winging it and making s**t up as I go. sweatdrop ))

Kaistern chuckled a bit at how cliche 'this isn't the last you'll hear of me' villain she sounded as he got up to change. While doing so, his eyes came to rest on the bed. That was twice now they slept beside each other, although both times weren't exactly what he would've liked. The first time they were utterly smashed, and the second was hardly peaceful and both of them almost died. Wait, 'what he would've liked'? He quickly shook the thoughts from his head while his cheeks grew flushed. They were waaay too early in their relationship to be thinking about THAT.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 am

{Awesome. XD}

Ophelia waited outside of Kaistern's room, playing absently with her hair as she began to lose herself in thought. She thought of her sniper rifle, of the serenity she felt when she was about to blow some stupid mother ******** brains out from miles and miles away. She thought of her trusty handguns, and how much joy blowing some stupid mother ******** brains out from a short distance could bring. She then thought of Kaistern's newfound distain for killing. So many stupid mother ******** would go unpunished, she realised, at least in his presence. Ophelia could only hope that she would be able to behave herself in his presence...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

((And now for your lol-ing pleasure, I give you a thing. I got stuck on a meteor with Jaspers. Not the worst fate I could be resigned to really.))

"I think there is something fundamentally wrong if the scars I've gotten so far have been self-inflicted, in a certain sense." Kaistern said as he came out of his room, quietly closing the door behind him. "Of course, this should be the last of them now that the problem's gone." he said with a small smile as he rubbed his stomach where his wound had been.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 pm

{lol, Apparently I'm the server player of Aradia.}

"Don't get me wrong, but I think they look good on you." she said, offering Kaistern a quick kiss on the cheek since nobody else seemed to be around for the moment being. Admittably, Ophelia had always liked the look of a man with scars. She found them oddly thrilling. "Still, I hope that you won't be injured to the point of getting any more."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

((My friend, a Sollux fanboy, got to be the adopted child of Eridan. XD His response was thus: "Adopted Child of....No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but with far more O's than I care to add. XD))

"Well with all the image changing I've been doing, I might as well make it a physical change too." Kaistern said with a small smile. "Although I don't care to add any more to the collection any time soon."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

{Lmao. XD I feel bad for those that ended up as Matesprits of Lil' Cal.}

"Good." Ophelia didn't want to see Kaistern hurt, especially not on her account, anymore if she could help it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

{Wanna tiemskip soon?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

((Sure, though I'm out of ideas for the moment. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 pm

{I've got a couple.

1.) Foreign Dignitaries. We could screw around with new and old characters/reusable protagonists with prolly altered species alike in one big meeting that inevitably will spark or delay an all-out war.
2.) Hijinks between Kaistern and Ophelia as they desperately try to hide their relationship, totally unaware that everyone already knows and are just playig along so as to not humiliate the two.
3.) Finally meet Ophelia's sisters, or at the very least one of them.
4.) Humans start to band together in a faction against magical kind, having recently recovered the knowledge and resources to build Nuclear Missiles.
5.) Nothing canon in this, but what would have happened if younger Kaistern and child Ophelia met?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games