Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron smirked, knowing full well his previous hit was a good one. Hoping to do the same to Verily, he swung at an oncoming bludger.

Armour Class: +17
Aiming At: Verily McHalen
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +7)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Competitive on the Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Playersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Pressure? All over that. Gryffindor is so not having a perfect season.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy missed if Cait made the goal or not; a bludger slammed into her ribs just as the girl made the shot, and the blue-haired Ravenclaw screamed out in pain, zipping away from the ball after it hit her. The tell-tale cracking sound was as loud as a gunshot in her ears, and she winced, but stayed solid. She'd suffered worse than this, she told herself, focusing her attention back on the game. The Ravenclaw reached out to catch the pass from Rick and barreled down the field, determined to make a shot this game. Gryffindor was playing way too well, and it wouldn't do. But, the Gryffindor player caught the ball before she could. She frowned; dammit! The third year took off after Caitlin again, determined to take the ball from her this time.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 on steals) (+2 on scores) (-1 for injury)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ♡
♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3
Final Roll: 21
Score
00 to 10
Ravenclaw

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Pressure? All over that. Gryffindor is so not having a perfect season.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy smirked through the pain as she came away with the ball and took off in the other direction, determined to make it to the goal.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 10
Ravenclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli went in for a steal. Ravenclaw would not keep the ball for long.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 18
                                                            Modifiers: (+8 for shots) (+8 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver's bludger missed but Cam hit himself anyways, so it wasn't that much of a big deal. She could tell the boy was on his last leg and as much as she loved her twin, she wanted to win. She aimed at him again.

OOC: Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 20
                                                        Modifiers: (+8 on bludger hits) (-1 Arrogance) (-1 crushed shoulder)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

10-

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy barely managed to evade a steal attempt from Elli, but she gave herself mad props for it. She had at least one broken rib, and she'd still managed to keep the ball away from the the other team's captain! She was bloody brilliant!

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 2/3
Final Roll: xx
Score
00 to 10
Ravenclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron was smacked in the face by the bludger; however, so was Verily. As tough as Elli's twin was, she couldn't take as many bludger hits as he. For Gryffindor, that was a good thing, for the redhead knocked herself out and couldn't play. Time to focus on threat number two. Cameron winded his arm back and aimed for Shayna.

Aiming At: Shayna Snow
Total Roll: 24

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily blinked as the bludger she'd been aiming to hit at Cam wasn't hit by her bat. Her bat swung through thin air and the bludger slammed hard into her swinging arm knocking it farther back than it should have gone. She felt the arm crack as well as her shoulder dislocate as it was forced back in a way it shouldn't move. She screamed out in pain, and tried to grip tight to her broom, but with her other shoulder crushed already she lost her weak grip and flipped off of her broom from the impact. All at once she was falling. She slammed into the ground hard and went out cold.

OOC:
                                                        Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 20
                                                        Modifiers: (+8 on bludger hits) (-1 Arrogance, internal stomach injuries) (-1 crushed shoulder) (-1 broken arm and dislocated shoulder)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

10-

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩

Elli missed the steal for one reason alone. At the last moment she'd seen her sister get knocked from her broom as if in slow motion. Teal eyes watched in horror as her twin slammed into the ground, but immediately nurses were taking her from the field and Elli knew the girl would be okay. The game had to go on. She spun into action, chasing after Gypsy and reaching to steal.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 18
                                                            Modifiers: (+8 for shots) (+8 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
                        Just me, myself, and I
                        Just me, myself, and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
                        Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new

Eun flew around, still not having sighted the snitch. "Come on. Where is it?" he said as he flew. Where was that small golden orb?

They told you I was moving on, over you
                            You didn't think that I'd come back
                            You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch
Position:
Seeker
AC: 17
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 2 (Experience)
+ 7 Sighting
+ 7 Catch
Special Skills
: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 13
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob felt his jaw go slack as Ver was knocked out of the game. He winced, knowing that precise feeling of being that ruddy bludgeoned up. However, he had to concentrate on the game. Eyeing the competition, he swung, aiming again at Inigo.

Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7 (-1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin gonk
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

The young beater seemed to have gone into protective mode now, since it seemed as if these beaters all aimed foeither Verily or Shayna, and quite frankly, one was out so he needed to protect the other. He saw Cameron Rowley hit a bludger toward Shayna. He dodged through a bludger shot at him. Then he jumped in front of it and tried to volley it back at Rowley

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

AC: 14
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing (+2 to Hitting)
Roll Number: 17
Final Roll: 19 (Blocked and a hit!)
Lives: rofl ninja mrgreen  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy smirked as she avoided losing the Quaffle once again. She was a boss! The Ravenclaw moved in on the Gryffindor goals, smiling as she got to make a shot. She threw the ball hard and hoped that it'd make it past the Gryffindor Keeper. If it did... it'd totally make the pounding pain in her ribs totally worth it. Plus, the look on Crash's face would be priceless if she scored against him.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 3/3
Final Roll: 11
Score
00 to 10
Ravenclaw

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob narrowed his eyes as he saw the first year aim at his companion. Oh, hell no. Cam wasn't going down in his last game of the year, heck of his entire school career. Jacob rushed over to intercept, aiming it back at Inigo.

Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7 (-1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin gonk
Final Roll: 23

State: Determined
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron heaved a sigh of relief when Jacob blocked the bludger and sent it back to Inigo. The Gryffindor didn't know how much more he could do this for, but he had to try if he wanted to win the cup. Reeling his arm back, Cam hit a bludger and sent it towards Shayna.

Aiming At: Shayna Snow
Total Roll: 19

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games