Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:08 pm
Hope you'll give me a lil' hand with this Epic Quest. In 5 years that I've been here in gaia this is my "first ever" quest thread. Want to know why? Check out the link below.

gaia_angelleft ~ An Epic Quest: Uncharted Dreams ~ gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:57 am
Yokies

Well if the headline is something you're not really interested in I can understand not reading them properly. xD

Ooh. P: Well research isn't bad, I love finding out new things and piecing all the information together. xD
Oh no, I meant Pokemon that were designed that we either unused or altered. :3 But on the subject of the new Mewtwo form, I really don't understand why people hate it. Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at one Pokemon and think it's a bad design. I can't call one Pokemon stupid. I love them all. gonk

I think they don't have Sturdy work for just those attacks since 1 Hit KO attacks rarely hit anyway. It wouldn't be a very useful ability. xD
I just need to think of a story for them all. ; w;

That sounds like a good idea. o: It would be cool to see the girls come up with outfits like that. xD

User Image User Image

Well, that is true. I mean, half of the announcements concern events in the US, and seeing as I can't really participate in them or anything, I just skip over them... in the end, I just skip everything xD

Yes, it's very fun right? If only I have this same gusto for doing research for my studies. Rofl xD
      Oh, I see, haha.
      Yeah, me too. Pokemons are like humans. They're unique from one another. Even if sometimes, there are people who look alike, they're still different from one another. Personally, I'm very interested in the new one. He/She could be some sort of Mew Three xD Like the process of cloning Mewtwo had some sort of by-product that Mew saved from Giovanni's clutches and somehow transported to the new region. That is, assuming that this one's a Legendary as well xD But wouldn't that be cool? *imaginationgoinghaywire*

That is true. Very low accuracy and PP. It's like, what the hell is the use of this move if you can't hit anyway?
      That is true. Sometimes, adding a story to something will increase its beauty because you can relate to it more. Sometimes, creating avatars are like writing a novel, although instead of words you use pictures. But hey, they did say that a picture can paint a thousand words, right? xD

Come to think about it, I think I have done it here before with Crossroads. It was okay, but I guess we could improve on it. God knows it needs a lot of improvement sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am
-alegna ennazus-

That tends to happen to most people during Summer, yeah. ^^;

Is your quest thread finished? o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose a lot of it does happen in the US. I don't really pay attention half the time though. xD

Yeah, research for studies is entirely different, and just not as much fun. xD
I feel that way about it too. o: That sounds like it would be cool. xD I'm really wondering how they're going to fit this Pokemon in, Mewtwo is such an old Pokemon, and you know it's got to have ties to at least it, and more than likely Mew as well. I just wonder how they will fit the new one in since Mewtwo and Mew have been around for so long. xD It's like, what changed now? Haha.

I guess it's just always going to be a trump card move. xD Though we now have a move by that name haha. But nowadays they have a different calculation for the 1 Hit KO moves. It wont hit if your Pokemon is a lower level than the opponent. It's always Level of the user minus the Level of the opponent, plus 30.
I suppose that has been said, yeah. xD Maybe I could get by using a small story that kind of just gives them the point, and hopefully my avatar is nice enough to pass haha.

I think it's also because after a while the whole tekteking thing isn't as fun for the girls. xD Like with my contests after the initial entries, no one really wanted to vote. I tried doing a revote, but that failed miserably, so I just went with my previous numbers. It's hard to depend on others to do voting for you it seems. ; A; Maybe I should just stick it to crew to vote haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 am
Yokies

That tends to happen to most people during Summer, yeah. ^^;

Is your quest thread finished? o 3o

No, I just started it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 am
Yokies

I suppose a lot of it does happen in the US. I don't really pay attention half the time though. xD

Yeah, research for studies is entirely different, and just not as much fun. xD
I feel that way about it too. o: That sounds like it would be cool. xD I'm really wondering how they're going to fit this Pokemon in, Mewtwo is such an old Pokemon, and you know it's got to have ties to at least it, and more than likely Mew as well. I just wonder how they will fit the new one in since Mewtwo and Mew have been around for so long. xD It's like, what changed now? Haha.

I guess it's just always going to be a trump card move. xD Though we now have a move by that name haha. But nowadays they have a different calculation for the 1 Hit KO moves. It wont hit if your Pokemon is a lower level than the opponent. It's always Level of the user minus the Level of the opponent, plus 30.
I suppose that has been said, yeah. xD Maybe I could get by using a small story that kind of just gives them the point, and hopefully my avatar is nice enough to pass haha.

I think it's also because after a while the whole tekteking thing isn't as fun for the girls. xD Like with my contests after the initial entries, no one really wanted to vote. I tried doing a revote, but that failed miserably, so I just went with my previous numbers. It's hard to depend on others to do voting for you it seems. ; A; Maybe I should just stick it to crew to vote haha.

User Image User Image

I just read through the title at times, then I go to the next announcement xD

Maybe this one hasn't fully "matured" yet, so it has been sleeping all this time. Wouldn't it be cool if this one created the next region while it was asleep? Like, it's the by-product of its dreams because in its dreams, it saw the world in the extralink or something xD It could be like some sort of legend in that area or something, and how the new bad guys would want that Legendary to dream up their own version of the world. Or I'm just making things up? cx

Haha, yeah they have that move already. But I rarely use it... I just don't see the sense of that move xD
      I was never really good at all those computations. For one, I could never really understand all the math behind it. And another, I just use moves that do damage all the time. I don't care about hit ratios or whatever, as long as it's powerful, I'm going to use it.

I agree, we should ask the help of the other crewbies. I mean, if you just judge it alone, you can't help but be biased at times. And as you've pointed out, asking members to vote can be quite difficult too.
      At least with the crew, it would be a bit objective at the same time it would be easier to ask for votes.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 am
User Image User Image

Yokies? You all right? ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Oh I see. ^^; How is it coming along?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been without internet and I wont be back on again until sometime next week.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:25 pm
Louisa Iris

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. gonk I haven't had internet for like.. two weeks, and I still wont be able to come back on until next week. The provider we set up with apparently had a dumb policy that made it so our modem was never sent out when we were told that it would be. We supposedly had to call to get it approved to be sent out, which made no sense. x_x And now we have to go pick it up. This sucks so much.

Oh man that sounds like some trippy .hack stuff. xD If you ever heard of it, the series .hack is really weird. That would be kind of cool, though I wonder if they would think that far out of the box haha.

I don't really see the point in the move either, since if you've trained well enough most moves can nearly 1 hit KO already.
I used to be that way but then I wanted to try strategy and other bullcrap like that. xD It's kind of fun, at least when it comes to competitive battling when you kind of need it. In game you can usually just blast away with strong moves and be completely fine.

We probably should, at least when it comes to voting stuff like that. It can be pretty hard to plan out a voting system like that, but it'd probably give a more accurate choice for winners. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Yokies

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been without internet and I wont be back on again until sometime next week.

I understand, at rare times we lose our internet connection and it's really annoying whenever that happens. Anyway, I'm pretty good just graduated few days ago. *I was fun* I'm just at home for now relaxing but at the same time trying to get a job to start off my new journey and a career. emotion_dealwithit Hmm oh yea I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar as well. It's pretty frustrating so far I got problems in switching chords but I guess that's normal according to many blogs I've read, youtube is very helpful though. hahaha How bout' you how's it goin'?

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 pm
-alegna ennazus-

That sounds pretty exciting! Congratulations~ What jobs are you looking for at the moment?
I've never tried to learn to play an instrument, I feel like it'd be too much for me and I'd quit pretty fast to be honest. xD
I'm not doing very much at the moment. Just watching my son grow. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 pm
Yokies

Oh that's cute you already have a son how young is he? Well if you can handle a baby I'm pretty sure you can handle instruments. 3nodding I'm a psychology graduate, I want to be a psychotherapist someday but I've got to 1st work in the industrial setting like at a human resource office to earn money cause I have to to enroll myself and take my masteral in clinical psychology because it's hard to simply apply for a clinical psychology job if you don't have your masters. : I just hope things continue to be well for me. smile  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm
-alegna ennazus-

He just turned two about a month ago. 3nodding I dunno, instruments are just different to me. xD I'm sure you will continue to do well. It seems you already know what you have to do and that's part of getting there, you just have to find that job and get started. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:03 am
Yokies

Yea, I actually have a pending interview for a company. I hope that'll turn out well. smile I'll try to learn the drums as well after the guitar, they're pretty neat as well *too much noise though* haha  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 am
Yokies

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. gonk I haven't had internet for like.. two weeks, and I still wont be able to come back on until next week. The provider we set up with apparently had a dumb policy that made it so our modem was never sent out when we were told that it would be. We supposedly had to call to get it approved to be sent out, which made no sense. x_x And now we have to go pick it up. This sucks so much.

Oh man that sounds like some trippy .hack stuff. xD If you ever heard of it, the series .hack is really weird. That would be kind of cool, though I wonder if they would think that far out of the box haha.

I don't really see the point in the move either, since if you've trained well enough most moves can nearly 1 hit KO already.
I used to be that way but then I wanted to try strategy and other bullcrap like that. xD It's kind of fun, at least when it comes to competitive battling when you kind of need it. In game you can usually just blast away with strong moves and be completely fine.

We probably should, at least when it comes to voting stuff like that. It can be pretty hard to plan out a voting system like that, but it'd probably give a more accurate choice for winners. ^^;

User Image User Image

It's okay. I just thought you might have missed this one or something. Lol
      That does sound annoying. My mom would've screamed at them bitches if it happened to us. Sometimes, internet providers act so cocky just because they're becoming more and more of a necessity these days. They realize that it's so easy for users to switch providers, and leave all them stupid ones to lose.

Nope, I don't think I've ever heard of those series... but I just got that dream stuff from Wicked. There's like a religion in that book that believes in a Dragon that's sleeping, and they're all just being dreamed by the Dragon.
      Hey, you can never tell what goes on inside the minds of these guys. Who knows if they haven't already thought about that? I mean, there are only 33 plots in the world, and all of them have been used up already, so it might come out right?

Exactly. Which brings us back to that weird phenomenon of my Reshiram's Dragon Claw and Sawk's Sturdy. What the hell just happened there? xD
      Oh really? I thought all this time that battling other trainers are pretty much the same as in-game battling, although a lot tougher since each new opponent's customized and maxed up by the other trainer.

I never thought of it as that hard. I just thought that maybe I could ask the other crews to help me judge, then they just give their choices... whichever entry gets the highest votes from the crews will win sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games