Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro looked at her and smiled"Oh thats cool,so I can learn and meet new people at school."He said as he finished his milk.He got off his chair and went to the lving room."School will be fun."He said.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu nodded. "Yeah thats the spirit Hiro!!" She said going with him to the living room. After a few hours as the sunset, Mori came around knocking back. "Hey guys, hows it going?" He said as Luu let him in. Hibiki was still upstairs preparing the papers. Hiro had bags under his eyes due to his exhaustion. Luu giggled.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:07 am

domoarigato12

Yuki looked at Mori and smiled at him "Hi Mori and every things alright,Hibiki is working on the kids paperwork right now."She said to him.Sakura smiled and looked at Mori"Hi mr.Mori."Hiro and smiled and waved at him.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 am

kyonko Banyez

"thats great!" Mori said putting his stuff down and waving back. Hibiki finished and went downstairs to meet Mori "Back already Mori? I knew you couldn't wait to see me again." he said teasingly. Mori face paled and sighed.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched the two"Hibiki stop teasing Mori."She said.Sakura looked up at Mori and smiled"You came back for me and Hiro right?"She asked him.Hiro followed after her and looked up at Mori.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori nodded "Yep! You guys are too great to forget, which reminds me I wanted to ask you two a question." Mori knelt down to their level and smiled as he whispered "What do you guys wanna be when you grow up, theres a lot you could be." He said taking off his hat. Hibiki kissed Yukis cheek and grinned while taking off his reading glasses.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled at Mori and thought for a moment"I wanna be a police officer like you.'he said.Sakura started to think "I Wanna be like mommy and daddy."She said to him.Yuki smiled and kissed his cheek and took his glasses."You know tese make you look cute.'She said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori laughed lightly and patted Hiros head "Well hiro I hope your ready to help a lot of people. It's a great job though!" He said and smiled at Sakura "So you want to be a mother like your mommy? Well I can see you doing that well." Hibiki blushed and teased "Since when did you become such a tease Yuki." He said as he kissed her and took his glasses back.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled and nodded"Could I go with you one day to your job?"He asked him.Sakura smiled and nodded"I know I will be great>"She said.Yuki looked at Hibiki and kissed him back"After you became a tease>"She said
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori nodded "Sure maybe before you start school I can take you too my station." He said steering his was too the livingroom with the kids. HIbiki laughed "Touche dear, touche, though you were very cute being shy when I met you he said putting his glasses back on. Luu came too sit with Mori and the twins.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:16 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled and nodded"okay Mr,Mori."He said smiling.Sakura smiled at them and watched her parents.Yuki smiled"I know that."She said kissing his cheek"Next time when we are in bed have your glasse so we can read together."she said
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 pm

kyonko Banyez

Mori nodded in agreement "Alright then Hiro, you've got yourself a deal!" He said. Hibiki gave a light smile "I only wear them to read small fine print, My eyesights normal but, it doesn't hurt to use support. Also I finished the paper work and I'm going to the school to drop it off I'll be right back." He said putting on his sweater and shoes. Mori made a coy smile "Don't come too late sweetie pie...bwahaha!" He said jokingly. Hibiki smirked "Just make sure you don't fall asleep ot the kids will draw on your face!" He said leaving. Luu giggled at the thought.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:32 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled and turned on the tv.He surfed through the channel and put on spongebob.Sakura watched him and sat next to Mori as he teased her father.Yuki smiled and waved off to him"BE safe dear."She said
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki waved and left to go drop off the papers. Luu went to watch TV with the twins, she was fascinated by how so many colors were in the shows that were there. Mori looked through his logs as he wrote down somethings for his work. He then looked up at Yuki curiously "Oh yeah, I never asked but, how did you and Hibiki meet...all I know is you guys met at school but Hibikis too much of a wuss to tell me anything else." he said pouting. Even as a best friend he felt left out.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and sat next to him."Well it was during lunch when he saw me sitting all alone,since he was popular many girls followed after him.We spoke and after I got hit with a milk carton which was spilled all over me,he defended and protected me.We stayed at the school and talked and then when he walked me home he said he loved me next day we started dating."She said to him.The twins watched the show and laughed.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff