Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 am
Atta started working on the small... Well tiny plant she was going to use yo make sure maverick head was okay, when she saw Aizith sit in the floor. She walked over quickly between the beds. "Are you alright? Maybe you should rest..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm
(Sorry for the late replay, college got kinda busy)
"His goal is my goal even if you are too blind to see that," Zane replied. He glanced over at Sebastian when he spoke. "If this war wasn't going on, I would cut you down where you stand." He told Rhonin as he walked past. He had always known that Rhonin was power hungry but never realized just how far he had fallen. Yes, Diablos did need people like him. A pawn who could be manipulated into doing anything without question. Though Rhonin was special. He had much power and was able to rally others like him to follow. It was rare to have both qualities. He was the perfect pawn. Zane's thoughts drifted back to Rhonin's words about mental scars. There were many ways to test their opponents and their mental status and strength was one. He had to admit, this was one fact that he had over looked. Perhaps he was over-thinking this. He had to focus on what he needed to do. The attack had delayed what he had intended to do. Still everything was still ready an prepared. The enemy did not know his face, he had made sure to keep his hood on for that reason. This meant he could still linger in the city a while longer. Perhaps observing how they recovered would give him an idea of what their enemies were truly like and he can execute his own plan a few days later when things had settled down.  

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 am
Sebastian's eyes flashed. He went back and sat down at the table. "You two are young. You will learn in time the best ways are not always the ways that you had intended, but what Diablos did." He took a sip of the warm drink that he had order. "Now we must rest. Our men will sacrifice themselves, yes, but they need to recuperate. What's the point of a useless offering?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm
((anyone know if Ichigo is still part of this rp? I sent him a pm like a week ago but he no answer. I would like to have Jake either find Xavier alive and well or to find a dead body.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 am
((I'm still a part of the rp))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm
[[Sorry. Internet went out for the entire weekend. It's fixed now! Hopefully.]]

Aizith glanced up from her master, as she gripped her shoulder tighter. "I just needed a breather Master. I'm fine. I'm fine. I am fine." Aizith said softly, closing her eyes. She stood back up and tried to smile. "It's okay."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm
((I know you is Maya. But I currently has Jake running around the school grounds looking for Xavier.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:04 am
((Yeah, I wrote that immediately when I woke up. cut me some slack, I thought it said something else entirely. Silver said he'd try to post today))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 pm
After about half an hour, Ed was finally able to get off the seat. He sighed, rubbed his aching shoulders a little, and then walked back into the infirmary. He checked up on Maverick. "Hello, Master," he said, bowing his head a little. "I don't think we've met before, but I know that you know Master Aya.." He looked and smiled at his master, trying to get her spirits up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm
((would anyone be opposed to skipping ahead to the next day and everyone's rested and stuff?))
Maverick smiled at Ed, "Hello young one. How are you feeling? I hope you didn't get to injured during this...encounter. and I'm well acquianted wiht most of the Masters." His eyes were soft as he looked upon Ed.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 am
((Yeah, I have nothing left to type anymore. Next day where class starts again would be nice. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:04 pm
((I'll go ahead and skip then))

Ed smiled and nodded, keeping his hands at is sides. After a long shift at the infirmary, he slugged up to his bedroom. He smiled ironically as his things were still in boxes and his sheets barely on the bed. He rummaged through some clothes, found his sleep pants, changed, and fell into bed.

Only five minutes seemed to have passed, and Edward woke up to a bright sun shining through his window. He rubbed his head, then winced as he realized his hands were still bandaged. He unwrapped his hands, frowned at how red and blistered they still were, and sighed. He got into the shower quick, then changed into some jeans and a thin t-shirt. He walked down to the cafeteria, got an apple, then headed to the infirmary to get fresh bandages. After about thirty minutes there, he started to eat his apple as he headed to Master Aya's classroom.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm
((very well then. Wait should I assume Ichigo's character is dead or alive Sivler? You know seeing as to how you're the bossman here I figured you should have final say in Ichigo's absence.))

Jake yawned as he slowly opened his eyes. After having found Xavier he quickly started to look for and found Cassandra. Once he took stock of them he went back to the infirmary and helped out Atta in anyway he could. He seems to have fallen asleep in a chair there, seeing as to how he was currently sitting in a chair in the infirmary.

He stood up and stretched, feeling sore all over after the long battle last night and from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position. He couldn't believe just how many beds were full. "Man, it looks like that battle had a bigger toll than we would've liked." He muttered to himself as he continued to stretch and try to relieve the soreness in his body.

((let me know if anything in this post is unsatisfacory))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 am
Sera did her work effortlessly, in just a couple of hours she is getting used to the 'applying salve, bandage, applying salve, bandage' process. She didn't know what hour it was anymore, when she looked at the window she can see darkness, but it was not the one from the battle. This darkness was natural, the moon shone which made her very calm. She suddenly yawned after seeing it, then she realized how tired she was. Her nose also pained, probably from the punch, she'll need to ask Master Atta for a salve later tomorrow. She stared at the empty container that once held it, all of them, gone within a couple of hours, many must have been hurt. Looking around to see if there was anyone seeing her yawn, she stood up, taking her book, and walked back to her room. She spent an hour or two unpacking things and went to sleep.

She forced herself awake when sunlight greeted her window. The sounds of animals and the calm atmosphere seems to make her feel like yesterday is but a bad dream. After she showered and got rid of the old tattered clothes, all she could realize about what had happened was real. With her new attire she stuffed the red book inside her bag. Inside it were writing equipment, if people have seen her that would think her to be a student. She examined the room again just to be sure the things she placed were in their 'right' places and went out into the hallway. She started walking to Master Amaya's classroom. Ready to begin her work.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:09 am
It had been a restless night for Amaya. She was exhausted, and nightmares had kept her awake all night for the first time since she was very young. Her wounds were well bandaged and she was clean, but she waited inside her meditation room for Sera and Edward in silence. The wound in her shoulder caused her great concern. She had rough days like the one the day before, and nightmares did not plague her. At this point she was sure Rhonin had done something to her with his shadows, though she had no desire to tell the other masters.

Since her hands were now overly sensitive to heat, Amaya sat in the meditation room shoeless, wearing shorts and a loose fitting tank top. She needed to be able to feel the heat with the other parts of her body, and hopefully that would lessen the further pain she would bring to her hands by training with Edward and Sera.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games