Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 pm
((Oh goodness. I'm afraid. ))

Hector continued to lean against the wall, noticing as the Prince of Ander kept looking back at her. It made her feel uneasy, but she tried not to think about it too much. It would blow over eventually.

The prince of Ander suddenly remembered the doctor's reaction, and the idea suddenly clicked into his head. He then walked over towards the Prince of Norra and put his arm around him. "May I have a moment to talk?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm
Eviz left the bar, bottle in hand and hs clothes left ragged from him loosening them. Eventually he found himself circling the palace, dancing to the muffled music,he kept forcing himself from barging in and causing havoc.

Liam looked at the prince, he shook his arm off and dusted off his jacket "as you wish" he said simply.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 pm
((I can almost see Eviz going home with some random chick and waking up the next morning with a hangover, regretting what he did.))

"Alright then. This way." He said, leading the prince out of the party room and into a private room. He looked around carefully before turning back towards Liam. "I know what you're initial reaction will probably be, but hear me out. I... I can't shake the feeling that Hector is actually a woman."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm
[~haha I was thinking that >.>]

Liam followed behind the man, slightly interested in what he had to say. When he started with Hector he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "come on, that was just advanced magic at its best..." He said, ready to turn and leave the room "are you sure it isn't you just wishing Hector really was a female?" He said raising a brow, wondering if the prince had developed a crush on Hector.

Eviz kept walked to the gates of the palace, he saw that a few people were leaving, how late was it? He noticed some of the woman leaving were gorgeous...he reached into his pocket and pulled out a strip of paper, written on it was an address...he walked off.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm
"In the 10 years I've known him, I've never once seen him with his jacket off. He even duels with it on. He never shares a bath with us, he never flirts with women, and he always has John guarding his door. I always thought it was weird, but he does have a history. Still, those sorts of wounds tend to heal, but he hasn't stopped acting the same way. I wondered if it was how he was raised, so I went through his military records to see if he had any signs of scars or trauma. All of them were signed by the same doctor and reported nothing. So then I had a different doctor check it out. He claimed there was nothing wrong, but he turned bright red and acted really weird. He blamed it on the nurses, but he was obviously lying. The more I think about it, the more it seems possible. After all... Hector did have a younger sister who was almost his age."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm
Liam listened to the mans rumblings, chuckling at him "what is this, some sort of conspiracy?" He said, of course some of the things the man said did make him wonder, but he didn't want to be dragged into his craziness. "Just because Hector doesn't act the same way you do isn't reason for suspicion." He turned and headed to the door "and we all know Hector's family died years ago..." Of course the evidence was piling up, but he kept trying to avoid it "if you have such a curiosity, why don't you look into it yourself?" Liam walked out of the room, returning to the party.

Eviz looked at the door, the number on it matched the one he had written down. He raised his hand and knocked lightly. No answer. Once again he knocked, the door opened.

"I'm sorry I ...Eviz?" The woman looked at Eviz with bright eyes.

without a moments hesitation Eviz grabbed the woman and began kissing her, the woman squealed but didn't struggle. Eviz stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

[~ whee ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 am
((Sorry. Fell asleep again, and oh s***! *didn't do homework* NOOOO!! *starts working* ))

"That's the problem." The Prince of Ander replied, grabbing the back of Liam's collar and dragging him back out of the room. "Just hear me out, ok. I just want to know for certain. It's not like I haven't tried. It's that Hector goes out of his way to cover his tracks. He always does things when he knows I'm busy. But you have high status and aren't stupid, so he can't threaten you or trick you. He'll probably slip out during our speech to go take a bath and go to bed. The baths are public, so it won't be like you're trying to peek. Just go in like you're going to take a bath and look. Besides, if you do it, I'll put in a word for the blonde that you like. And don't play dumb. You've been talking to her half the night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 am
((*wipes brow* Homework finished... just in time! *gets ready to run to class* Be on later. bye! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am

Zil was on his hands and knees with his eyes wide open and staring at the ground under him. He grit his teeth, his jaw and body shaking as he curled his fingers into fists. Manly tears appeared close to outburst as he cried out at the wide open fields and empty skies, "Gaaaahhhh!!!!"

Zil's target had already passed hands two times now and landed in the vessel of a beautiful Hannon noble's daughter. She had taken a liking to him and had taken him before Zil was able to catch up, trying and failing to get a grappling hook on her boat. That redheaded man even had to deal with the grappling hook coming back down and hitting him in the head as if to make matters even worse. Danny was a little uncomfortable as women began to redress him into clothes fit for a noble's servant. Danny blinked twice, looking at her and then back at a faint disturbing noise he heard. It could have been a man howling into the wind... But it sounded so far he could not tell for sure. He looked timidly back at his captor after she asked, "What's your name, pretty boy?" although he gave no answer... The airship soaring higher into the air.

"How boring~!", Win called out with her arms crossed. She had made her way to Ander in hopes of catching some nobles' eyes with rare and expensive items. While sales were good during the night, camped out near the palace, she found that the air was unmistakably gloomy... As though something was wrong in her midst. She touched one of the magical stones braided in her hair. In fact, her cap was bejeweled with them for casting multiple minor spells at once.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 pm
Liam grunted when he was dragged back in. When he mentioned the blonde he blushed a bit "fine fine! If it will get you out of my hair I'll do it..." He said straightening himself "but you owe me!" He said, he stepped out of the private room and started looking for Hector, he wasn't sure this was going to work but he was already in deep.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm
Hector was alone in the same spot when the Prince moved towards the front, announcing that the conference of nations would be in an hour be was quite the speaker. Hector slowly sink to the back of the room, slipping passed Liam, and quietly slipping out the door. She quickly headed towards the baths to take one before everyone else. She walked into the bath area, a giant mountain hot spring, where water flowed in and out directly from the mountain, but it was shaped beautifully for kings. Hector quickly stripped and entered the hot spring, relaxing a little in the warm water and steam.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Liam followed a good distance behind Hector, he was starting to regret accepting this task. He wasn't sure what to do, he was almost positive Hector was a man, but what if he was a woman? What then?
Liam saw the hot spring, he had to be careful, the steam was making it difficult to see. He stripped down and entered the water, it was a little to hot for his taste but it didn't matter, he looked around for Hector.

[~welcome black Lolly!]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm
((Thanks!~))

Hector could have sworn she heard something and looked around. Seeing nothing in the fog, she shrugged and started washing herself next to one of the rocks. From where Liam had gotten in, he should have been able to make out her back, only to come closer to see it covered with old scars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:52 pm
Liam dunked his head, he came up and looked around. He couldn't see far passed the fog, but there was somebody next to him, he moved closer, their back was covered in scars, was this Hector? He didn't dare move any closer, there had to be something he could do...

[~oh boy >.<]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 pm
(( *whistles~* ))

Hector slid away from the rock and began to swim around, not seeing Liam. She began to hum a little tune before dunking her head in the deep part and coming back out. It was hard to breath in the fog, but it was still easier then breathing with the corset on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games