Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blinked in confusion when Ezekiel chuckled then walked over to him. He blushed when the prince began to unbutton his shirt, his heart speeding up a bit. "U-um... W-well... I wanted to be with you faster..." He told him when the prince began to button up his shirt. His cheeks remained red when Ezekiel kissed his forehead. He looked down at the ground, feeling embarrassed now as he fiddled with his fingers.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and place a hand under Yuki's chin and lifted his head up. He looked at him seeing his red face. "You're still as cute as ever my Yuki." The prince said softly. He then planted his lips softly against Yuki's. As the prince did this he wrapped his free arm around Yuki's waist, holding him close. His other hand slid into the males damp, raven hair. Ezekiel held this kiss with his love for awhile. When he broke the kiss his cheeks flushed a light pink. He smiled at Yuki then took his hand. "Come one we need to use a spare room. I broke the window saving you earlier." He said and looked over to the curtain that's struggling to keep the rain and wind out.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he lifted his chin, his cheeks turned pink when he called him cute. They turned a dark red color when the prince suddenly kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed him back.
Yuki opened his eyes when Ezekiel pulled away. He smiled when he saw the prince's cheeks turn pink. He blinked then looked over at th Brocken window. "Ah... Yeah... Sorry..." He said, feeling guilty because the people working here had to now clean it up.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded. "I'll be okay, come on let's go." The prince said as he walked with Yuki out of there room. They walked down the hall just bit further before Ezekiel opened a door. He looked in the looked at Yuki. "Is this room okay?" He asked with a smile holding the door open for him. The room was similar to the prince's. It had the bed, dresser, and closet. They were just simple and plain. The bathroom was smaller, actually everything was smaller. It is only a guest bed room. "Will this do?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki nodded then followed Ezekiel to the guest bedroom. He walked into the guest bedroom and looked around. He looked up at the prince and nodded. "Yep." He said with a smile.
Yuki continued to hold Ezekiel's hand as he walked with the prince to the bed. He glanced up at the prince as he did, blushing slightly then looked away.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel walked with Yuki over to the bed he looked down at his love and noticed he turned his head. This confused the prince, did he didn't know if he did something wrong. "What is it?" He asked leaning over, trying to see Yuki's face. He gently placed a hand under Yuki's chin and turned the males head. Te prince then saw the others blush and he blushed as well. He could guess what the other male was thinking of. The prince glanced away a little before looking back at Yuki and releasing his chin.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at the prince when he turned his head to look at him. His blush grew redder and he looked away from the prince when he let go of him. "U-um... N-nothing..." He insured him then let go of Ezekiel's hand, walking over to the other side of the bed and getting on it. He then got under the covers, laying down and trying not to look at Ezekiel for his face remained red. What was he thinking? Was he really expecting something? He turned his body to face away from the prince, feeling guilty yet embarrassed at the same time.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a bit as Yuki looked away again. He watched the boy crawl into bed and turn away from him again. The prince then climbed into bed pulling the covers over himself. he looked at Yuki who was still turned away from him. The prince then felt like he really did some wrong. He rolled over onto his side and supported himself up under his arm. "Yuki really are you okay?" He asked with a bit of sadness in his voice.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:29 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki sensed the sadness in the prince's voice. He spun around and saw the prince's facial expression. "No, no, no. I'm fine, really! It's just..." His cheeks grew red and he looked away from Ezekiel. "I-I feel embarrassed when I'm in a bed with you now... I mean... With what happened the other night... I..." His cheeks grew brighter. "I don't know... But it's not your fault okay? It's just me acting ignorant..." He told him with a small chuckle. He was acting so stupid in his mind. He was hurtin the prince once again... And that was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel's eyes widen when Yuki turned over and began to explain. The prince then smiled. "Hey it's okay." he then moved closer to Yuki and wrapped his arms around him, holding the boy close. "I love you, Yuki." He whispered softly in Yuki's ear. The prince was glad he didn't do anything wrong. And he found it cute that Yuki was getting embarrassed over what happened last time.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:40 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he told him it was okay. He blushed when the prince held him close and whispered those three little words. He looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too, Ezekiel." He whispered back softly, resting his head on Ezekiel's chest. He loved it when he was in the prince's arms. He felt so comfortable and safe...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and kissed the top of Yuki's head before stoking his raven hair. He continued to hold the boy close, embracing in his warmth. Felling him press against his against his chest. Holding Yuki in his arms again put the prince at ease. He closed his eyes and slowly began to rest keeping his love close.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:27 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed a bit when Ezekiel kissed his head. He snuggled up closer to him and felt his scent enter his nose. It was so soothing... He loved it...
After they laid there for awhile, Yuki felt the sleepiness creeping inside of him. He closed his eyes then immediately drifted off to a deep slumber as he remained in the prince's comforting arms.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 am
User Image
========================

Through the night the prince kept his love close. When morning came he finally let go of Yuki and sat up. The prince then yawned as he stretched out his arms and arched his back. He looked down at Yuki and smiled upon his sleepy face. He looked so peaceful. Ezekiel reached down and stroked the boys check and hair. The prince frowned a bit, he'll miss Yuki's brown hair and eyes. Yet he would not stop loving him. The prince laid back down a and continued to hold his love until he woke.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's dream contained of darkness, himself, and a new young man sound his age. Yuki blinked as he looked at the boy. He had red eyes and black hair. Just like himself. "Hello Yuki. My name is Eiki. I'm your other self." He told him with a grin. Yuki blinked. He opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't. "I'm sorry to say Yuki, but you are powerless here. I'm in charge." He said. Yuki was confused. He wanted to ask him where he was and what was going on, but the words wouldn't come out. "I have to tell you something important." He took a deep breath. "There's something out there, Yuki. Something powerful. Only you can defeat it, but not alone. You need others. Ezekiel, Konata, Arika, Natsu, all of them. But that will come in time. Right now, you just need to focus on one thing. The prophecy. The decisions has already been decided." He looked at him, suddenly, sadness was in his eyes. "I'm sorry Yuki, but..." It suddenly all disappeared.
Yuki opened his eyes quickly. He looked around and realized he was back at the castle. He close his eyes and sighed. It was all a dream. When he opened his eyes again, he looked to his side and saw Ezekiel already awake. A smiled appeared on his face. "Good morning." He greeted him softly in a sleepy tone.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games