Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm
sundae princess

Wow, damn that has gone up in price! Have you thought about the other alternatives, or do you have your heart set on that one?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 pm
II that nice girl II

Well, I used to buy Gaia cash and I hoarded a ton of items that have now gone up in price so I sold them.
        Maybe you should start a quest thread? You can make one in the guild. Have you tried Booty Grab?

Clasela
Crew

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

Wow, damn that has gone up in price! Have you thought about the other alternatives, or do you have your heart set on that one?

*drawing avi* hmm idk surprise me with anything that might make my avi look better XD im really into drawing and saddly im a chocoholic I REGRET NOTHING > w < ~
p.s i might not be here next week e___e going to my cousins for a week 50-50 chance  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm
sundae princess

Clasela
Crew

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

ehh i do like the masquerade one but u chose right noe i has to many art request from my friends at school gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm
Clasela

Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner?

I love dresses, but I have a hard time finding one that compliments my red hair and can distract people from my wil' belly that likes to make me look a bit heavier than I am. ;_;
I can't understand how girls my age (thirteen) want to show what they've got as often as possible. Ripped jeans (I usually don't care, but these are huge holes we're talking about), see-through tops, bra straps everywhere, shorts so short you can measure ants with it, and just about anything else that throws modesty to the floor and spits on it.
That dress looks awesome! I like vintage clothing. I like most clothing, actually. But vintage styles are very appealing. o 3o
;_; I can't do push-ups. I can sit-ups, but can't lift myself up. I've got the upper arm strength of a snake.

If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

Warm Soul

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:51 pm
sundae princess

Honestly, sweetie, it is your avatar, therefore your choice. I'm using the Masquerade blush at the moment and I find it very versatile with whatever avatar I choose to wear.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

Honestly, sweetie, it is your avatar, therefore your choice. I'm using the Masquerade blush at the moment and I find it very versatile with whatever avatar I choose to wear.

*almost done with art* how about jenny ^ ^  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 pm
Warm Soul

Hm, with red hair, you'll mostly want to stick to greens, teals, creams, blues and any neutral colour. Though it also depends on the shade of your hair.
        As for your belly - which we all have - you'll want dresses that come in at the wait and have a full skirt to compliment and disguise it. *Sigh.* I wish I could work at a clothing store where I could give this advice everyday.
        Well I am very happy to meet someone who is decent for their age. I have seen too many girls your age who dress very inappropiately. Thankfully, I do know many that have some modesty.
        Haha, thank you~ It looks even more amazing on! I'm so in love with it. I'm hoping to throw a birthday party or something that's 50s theme so that I can wear it to that.
        Maybe you would be able to do diamond push-ups. That's what I do and they mainly focus on toning your arms. Plus you can use your knees. All you do is form a diamond shape with your thumb and the finger next to it and do a regular push-up movement. The position of your hands makes it harder, but it works really well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm
sundae princess

Jenny is also nice. I would be happy to give you some gold to go towards it. It won't be a lot since I am being fair and only give a certain amount to each girl, but it will help. ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm
Clasela

That is definitely weird. O.o At least I know that now? I suppose if I kill someone in self defense.
Oh then I suppose you wouldn't have to deal with it then. XD That'd be pretty stupid to break into a home where the guy will more than likely kill you.
Usually that's the case with most thriller and horror writers. You wouldn't think they could write stuff like that haha.
Oh well that's good at least. o:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

Hello dear, how are you today? ^o^

[: Hai, I'm purrty good. How about you? ^.^ I love your avi, so fancy. >w<

xKiklala

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 pm
Yokies

>.< Haha! Yep, somehow it's good to be in the know-how.
        No thankfully. But still it doesn't stop me from being scared from the bumps in the night.
        Nope. I've surprised a lot of people, especially my mum! She read my synopsis and couldn't believe it!
        How have things been with you lately? <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 pm
Clasela

Oh really? Smart little creatures! Aren't they funny like that? >.<
        I bet you're looking forward to new glasses then? I'll probably have to update mine later this year.

Funny, but irritating xD

Yes D: I've been in need of new glasses for a few years now.
Not to mention the ones I'm currently wearing broke twice. :l
Got it fixed once, had to pay 60$ to get new frames.
Broke again on the other side (the screw where the arms of the glasses bend) broke so now it's held by tape :L

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I'm pretty good as well! Just wasting time on Gaia at the moment.
        Aw, thank you~ That's what I was aiming for. <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games