Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm
Cassia sits up and looks around, she had fallen asleep at the lunch table. She checks the time and grumbles a curse, grabbing her back and trotting towards the class she was supposed to be in at that moment. Arriving at the classroom, she steps in.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:05 am
Robert sighed as he could feel the hostilities between the two already and after looking over his syllabus he spoke up "My name is Robert, I will be sitting next to you fine folk for the remaining of the school year and don't wish to come in everyday with hostile attitudes towards one another so can you please not start another fight. I think the one at lunch was enough for today." He was speaking to both Krynn and Rajin. He noticed Cassia walk in, gives a smile and waves hello.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 pm
Veronica looked up when the word 'fight' was mentioned. "Wait, so there was a fight?" she asked in a confused tone. Perhaps it was a good thing she didn't come in until after lunch. She never liked being around when fights break out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:30 am
Rajin turned his head and looked at the girl who asked about the fight. His eyes were the same as they always were, a stern glare. The ifrit then turned back to the paper on his desk. "I would have won too, if it weren't for the interruption and these limiters." He grumbled. Hopefully class would hurry and start. There were just a few more for the day, then Rajin could go to his dorm or whatever he pleased...provide this teacher and next few didn't assign homework or the Director didn't call on Rajin to do "work". This made the ifrit think of what kind of work that man would have him do. He said he wanted Rajin to get involved and help students solve problems around the school. this made the ifrit feel like some kind of detective. To a point, it was degrading, but on the other hand, Rajin couldn't help but fantasize himself as student coming to aid of others and being praised and worshiped by weaker students and swooned over by pretty girls. just as the ifrit was beginning to enjoy his daydream however, he slammed his head on his desk. That was close. I was almost starting to think stupid thoughts like dad.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 am

A swift glare was all she gave to Robert. Even if he smelled delicious, the lamia suspected he would taste deceptively sour. "Last time I checked, you wouldn't have won anything," Turning her look back to Rajin, the girl mocked him.The snake's grin was a wicked thing. She was pleased to have been reminded that this Rajin had fought on the first day.. and lost. Krynn's skin itched, the feeling a mix of anticipation to fight and an urge to transform. Neither was happening yet, but perhaps with a bit more taunting the two would fight. Krynn would take on her other form, as was expected of brawls back home. She was almost eager for it. Not only would she boast her power, perhaps the other would reveal his form. The grin stretched with wicked intent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am
Scarlet perked up when Robert mentioned the fight. She listened quietly to the confrontation then decided it was her turn to interject. "Regardless of who would of won, I think I agree with Robert on this one. I, quiet frankly, am new to all of this so if you are going to fight let's keep it till after school is over. I'd rather not be forced to watch two over-grown children beat the crap out of each other because they are too immature to solve the problem by other means." She rolled her eyes at the thought. Coming from a human school where fighting was a rare occurrence the thought that fighting would be a problem here hadn't even occurred to her. I hope no one picks a fight with me while I'm here... I'm not even sure what my powers are besides seducing men.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am
Robert didn't notice the glare, nor did he really expect them to listen to him, but he was glad to see others thought the same when Scarlet spoke up as well. "Well if your not gonna listen, I guess letting you get expelled would be better for the group huh?" He says as he ooks back down at his syllabus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 am
The ifrit uttered a low frightening growl when Krynn spoke up. He turned around in his seat and glowered at the girl. "Keep talking like that and I can't guarantee the infirmary will be able to save what's left of you and that ridiculous body of yours." Rajin attention was then drawn to the other girl (Scarlet) who spoke up. She had just as big a mouth on her as Krynn did. Rajin was starting to think that this school was full of girls who seriously needed an attitude adjustment. Luckily, Rajin was willing help, if it meant doing what he pleased.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:35 pm
Veronica didn't say much of anything. It would appear as the thought of a fight breaking out caused her a bit of discomfort. Well, it was because of a fight that she had died to begin with. A thrown dictionary to the back of the head. The near colorless hues has a slight glow to them.

"I-I really don't think it is a good idea to fight here" She muttered in a low voice. It was doubtful anyone heard her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm
((Are there assigned seats or something?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

The growl sent shivers down the serpent's spine. "I am begging you to try," The lamia replied, sitting up in her seat and leaning towards Rajin. Her arms and assets were pressed against the desk, fingers intertwined innocently. When she did pay attention to the others against them, her distaste seemed to shift towards them. "To be completely honest, I don't think either of us asked for your boor opinions, have we?" She didn't look to them or move towards them, but tilted her chin up just slightly, drawing attention to both her haughty attitudes and her open neck and collarbones.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm
((Yeah it's by alphabet so that Rajin and Carlanza are as far apart as possible haha))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:55 pm
Krynn's audacity seemed to know n o bounds as she continued to egg Rajin on. He was about to get right up out of his chair, when he looked down. He could see girl's massive cleavage. the ifrit managed to not repeat the events from math class where he set a layer of his desk on fire, but Rajin's face were like the flames he could create. The ifrit turned around and chose to ignore the girl behind him. She was just as lewd as the math teacher. Did no one at this school know anything about dressing properly? Of course, Rajin was one to talk, Clothes were messy with his shirt unbuttoned and the upper part of his chest showing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm
Only took a moment for Cassia to figure out that the initials on the board probably meant a seating chart. She hadn't really noticed Robert smile and wave at her or Krynn and Rajin going at it behind her as she sat down, still feeling the effects of a large meal coupled with a nap as she takes her seat.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:09 pm
Isadora Davis

The commotion immediately caught Isadora's attention and she listened to what the others had to say. A fight had broken out? Good thing she wasn't there to see it, she'd either become unnerved and nervous or transform into her true form out of stress and fear. It would have been bad either way. She continued to listen to her fellow classmates, but very soon became tired of it all. She just wanted to have a nice first day of school, was that too much to ask?? Obviously it was, since nothing was getting done. Instead of saying something, she just groaned a bit and rolled her eyes, propping her head up on her palm and looked at her fellow classmates, none too impressed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games