Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

sealie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:45 pm
definitely an aptly named guild. i got the invite and thought "why not?" so i joined.

anyways, i'm sealie, 17 years old, from PA.... got addicted to gaia last summer due to my two crazy friends... the one kept talking about it all the time so i finally gave in and checked it out, then the other who i worked with in a rather dull office all summer turned out to be on it two, so we spend most of our working hours on talking to people and eachother (sometimes posting what we wanted to say even when we were fully 10 feet apart). i like music, art, and scifi, and i live on green tea and instant ramen... that pretty much covers it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:50 pm
Hello! Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  

Strideo
Crew

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 5!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:32 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee
hi im tintingurl, not too new, but like to make friends exclaim exclaim and meeting new people,and talking to them too.,but on giai there are manyy roles to play.Iguess mine would be more like a vixen, im judt an adventurer exclaim exclaim twisted blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:22 am
hi i'm obsidian angel my boyfriend got me addicted to gaia and things have been crazy ever since  

obsidian angel

Tashiba08

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:04 am
hi my name is tashiba and i don't know you guys  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:25 am
Hi! Welcome to the guild! biggrin

Have fun!  

Strideo
Crew

r9867948uy90r8t095tfhhht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:54 am
I'm 17

a girl

I love friends whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:17 am
well why not  

SpontaneousSunshine

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:20 am
Hello! Hello! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:46 am
Raui walks in

"The names Raui. I'm male, 17 years of age and I wish to make friends with you guys."

Raui tips his hat  

Walamanchee

FMAlchemistChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:51 am
Name: Jennifer or you could call me by my username
Interests: Anime, manga, JRock, German Rock, American Rock, Gaia, computer, video games, German, Japanese culture, 4H  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:55 am
Hello! Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  

Strideo
Crew

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:25 pm
My name is Darkzumi and I'm an alcoholic... oh wait, wrong meeting! redface  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:32 pm
Hey-LO there everyone. ^-^ I just joined by way of invite (I guess that's a given though isn't it?) And I thought it looked pretty interesting. ^-^

I ammmmm a girl. Yeah my avie doesnt lie. :3 And 14. But people think I'm 16, and I think above many people in my parent's age range, let alone mine.

I live in Texas. I dont think geting anymore specific really matters (although I suppose it does because it's a big state). But whatever. Its hot here.

I'm Russian and I speak Russian. :/ I know some basic grammar structure of Japanese, and I can read some hirigana, but not much to speak of. Also I know enough spanish to survive if you speak to me slowly. sweatdrop Maybe.

I joined gaia in November, 2004.... but with this (my second) account.

Thats all.  

Ready Steady Go Away

Name Space

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:43 pm
Hii, Im Ashi! Ive been on gaia since it began, but not on this sn. Anyway, gender.. Im female XD and.. yeah..Im from Florida.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games