1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 pm

The snake blinked at first, not confused but surprised. She wasn't sure she would enjoy a date. In private, she was able to be as gentle and loving as she wanted, but in public she had an image to maintain. She was fierce and strong, independent and cunning. Venomous, even. When he suggested she remain without make-up, Krynn rolled her eyes, grabbed a dress, and went back into the bathroom. Not wear make-up.. what a notion. "Those markings are not to be revealed to the public eye, Krynn." She could hear the reminder in her mother's voice, in all the tones it had been spoken. For the first few years, worriedly, gently, motherly. In the next, dull but with masked hostility. Then finally, as taunts. She covered the markings as she shifted, making sure only to shed most of the wound down to minor scratches. She changed back and blended the make-up to better hide the curse. She even applied a bit of eyeliner, making her eyes appear sharper. The dress was very tropical, something that had been placed in her closet as a good from who-knows-who. Krynn guessed Zetaya or, even Moira. The snake pulled it on and stepped out of the bathroom some time after entering.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:57 pm
Rajin waited impatiently for his lover to come out of the bathroom. When she did, he was all smiles. At least, until the genie noticed that she wasn't showing her markings. The ifrit squinted in confusion for a minuted, wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on him, or if she really did put more mup on to cover herself. It turned out she really did put makeup on. Why? "Why did you cover you markings?" Rajin inquired. The genie was like a child when being told no. "I thought I told you not to." The lamia was probably now going to get moody and defensive. Her markings were something Rajin wasn't aware that she was sensitive about.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Striding closer to her husband, Krynn's brow furrowed and she watched him as if unsure of how to respond. "I cannot leave without them covered," Not a real explanation, but she wanted to let it just be dropped. It didn't matter whether or not he told her not to, all she heard was her mother's voice as a constant reminder. The snake climbed into Rajin's lap, her arms around his neck and shoulders. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, smiling despite his questioning. "Let's go on our date, Rajin. You may have me uncovered at home."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Unfortunately for his lover, Rajin wasn't going to be that easy to deal with. The ifrit wanted the lamia to bare her markings proudly, much like the necklace around her neck. The genie was unaware what the markings meant to his wife. He didn't know that they were an accursed stigma to the snake. In his culture, there was a similar treatment that Rajin was unaware of. The mark of Shas. It was a tattoo that was once placed on nefarious ifrits in certain efreeti societies. The tattoo was place on the forehead where their horns would grow, causing pain when one transformed. Rajin did not know this though, as it was a punishment that long been forgotten in modern efreeti society. Those who do know about it, are those who bother to research their history.

As for Rajin, he was adamant on having Krynn openly wear her markings. "I want you to wear them openly. Show the world your true self and show that you aren't afraid." By now, Rajin wasn't really thinking. He was just voicing his raw feelings.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 am

Krynn sighed and released him. She climbed from his lap and went to put on shoes. She found a pair of sandals with thin strips to tie around the legs. The snake crouched to put on the sandals. She did not speak as she did any of this. She thought he had figured it out, that she was controllable with the markings. When she finished, she looked up at him. "This is my true self. I did not choose to have them," She went to him and took his hand, giving it a little tug to pull him towards the door. Of course, if she wanted to, she could simply pull him off of the bed. "Don't make this a fight, Rajin.. just be thankful that I have kept them out for you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 am
(Since gaia's being a tool, nothing is going to be really fancy. I will still bold stuff though.)

Rajin stared long and hard at Krynn. His eyes narrowed and hardened before eventually softening. He couldn't stay angry at his lover. He stood up and held his the lamia's hand firmly. "You win." Rajin said. He then walked with his out of their room door and to the penthouse elevator. The two were off on their very first romantic date together. On the boardwalk. Just the two of them in the island sun. Maybe they could relax on the beach and enjoy some local cuisine like a gyro.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm

( I am sooo sorry I have been gone and short with you. I've been emotionally drained and I am so so sorry because that is no excuse :c )

The snake at first felt hurt as his gaze on her hardened, but she felt reassured as he softened and held her hand. She smiled and went with him as he led her along, standing close to him, both for protection and for the pride of tipping her chin up in the knowledge that he was her's and only her's. She was so very in love with him and those girls stood no chance compared to her. She was his tropical queen, adorned in his jewelry. It did not occur to her that she might not look like anything more than a mistress to the others. She did not understand their snickers and their confidence. Her brow furrowed and her confidence faltered. She looked to Rajin for help, for some sort of reassurance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 pm
(I'm just surprise you even came back. I was about to hang up my coat and just move on. Nice that you came back. I have to get back in the groove now. To be honest, right now, I won't be able to post. It's late and I need to go to bed. I'll try to post tomorrow during my break period at school. I got some other RPs I'm in now...well just one other. But I'd like to hear what you've been up to. Had me worried.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 am
( Just working. All the time. School. Therapy. I've just been too down to post. and too stressed. I wish I knew what more to say but it feels like too much, )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm
As the two went down the elevator and into the lobby, where they encounter some girls who seemed to be snickering at them. Why Rajin wonder. It didn't matter to him, but Krynn was a different story. She seemed to take it more personally, and thus, was hurt by it. The ifrit held his wife closer to him. He the took her chin in his hand and forced her to look at him. "Hey." He said. "Forget them. They're nothing." The two then walked out of the hotel and down to the boardwalk to enjoy themselves.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

But the snickering did not cease, even after Rajin informed her and them that they did not matter. Krynn stayed close to him and was uncomfortable until she was out of their sight. "But why are they mocking?" The lamia walked with her husband, not regaining the proud walk but being apart from him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am
It seemed as though Krynn still did not regain her confidence at all. Rajin needed to comfort her more. As they walked, he explain how they were just jealous. "They are lower. They believe if they make fun of those top of them, they'll get ahead. But, they do not realize just how superior you are to them." Hopefully, the ifrit little pep talk did the trick and brightened the lamia's spirits. Rajin couldn't afford to have some low class girls making fun of his beautiful wife. Oh how tempted the genie was to just go up to them and scare the living daylights out of them. But they would have to be for another time. The ifrit was on his first date. He wasn't here to cause a scene.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:28 am

( my grandpa died tuesday.. im sorry if this is not good. )

Krynn listened to him and laced her fingers with his. She stopped him, stood on her toes, and kissed him lovingly. The snake planted kisses on his lips over and over again, and got off her tip toes when she was done. She smiled up at him, her eyes sharp but at the same time so boa-like and submissive for him. "My love, I think I would like to do something with you tonight. For now, our date." Krynn placed a final kiss on his lips and left her plans a mystery. She took his hand again and began walking with him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm
(I'm really sorry. My dog ran away from home two weeks ago and hasn't come back home since. We had her for a really long time too.)

The mighty ifrit happily accepted his lover's kisses. It was good to see her cheer up so quickly. Her pride had been restored and even more so, she had something in store for Rajin. "I can't wait." Rajin said with a grin. The genie lovingly took Krynn's hand and they continued down the boardwalk. All along were different stands. Some offering souvenirs, other food. The smell of food was wafting all over the place. Rajin smelled spicy enchiladas coming from somewhere. The spicy yet meaty scent was driving him crazy. He really wanted one.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

The snake planned such a privileged for her husband. Krynn was drawn in by the smells of the boardwalk, but her nose took her away from the spicy food that seemed to entice Rajin. No, the cheered girl found herself in line at a stand that sold some sort of bread covered meat on a stick. She tottered her weight between her two feet, glancing back to Rajin. She hadn't even realized she let go of his hand. Despite just eating, the food was just too delectable.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff