Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:45 pm
((Quiz question: If you were a sorcerer would you hide these published works in the same room or are you going to make her team up buddy system style with prince of the grumpy Gecko's?))

Sliding her finger between the pages to keep her spot she hopped from the bed, using her free hand to wrestle with the zip on her backpack. A minuet of cursing, huffing and laughing later had the young mechanic armed with a frayed journal of her own, it's leather spine all but hanging from the pages.

If Max regathered all of his work then maybe she could learn something, "this trip hasn't been such a waste of time after all.." Skimming to the empty back pages Fredrika pulled a few blank sheet's free, stuffing the tattered book back in her bag.

With a renewed vigour she began marking out pages, revisiting the stacked journal's and searching the room thoroughly for any sign of his published data. If she also found something that would help her get rid of her (not so little) currant dragon problem then all the better.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 pm
((He probably has a library somewhere, one that's sealed up in the tower and you need to take a magic door to enter. You could have Wagner teem up with her, but you'd have to ask. *nods* ))

"Is there anything else you need?" The homunculi asked as it waited patiently.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm
"AH!" When or how the Homunculi entered the room Fredrik a didn't know but it was something she had to watch out for. Pushing herself up from the floor the floor the mechanic offered an apologetic smile, brushing imaginary rust from her trouser legs in an attempt to gather her thoughts.

'Could I just come out and ask for his data?' spearing a glance at the book's she weighed up the options. Max wasn't here to ask, Wagner was no help and poking a round in a strange tower that had effectively appeared from nowhere was a bad idea even in her book. Deciding that she had very little in the way of options Fredrika scooped up the journal "where would Max keep his data? Can you take me to it?" To emphasis her point she ran a finger across the last passage in his journal.

Then again things in this tower never seemed to turn out simple and even as the question left her mouth she could sense an answer she wouldn't like bubbling away beneath the surface. 'I'll swear if this has anything to do with asking the dragon then I'll push him out the window' The thought was as empty as the glare she slid his way, carful not to make full eye contact with the already tetchy man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm
"Let me see?" The homunculi muttered, reading the passage. "Research experiment 225. It's volume 2 of his Metallic Experiments. All of his research is organized in a library next to his lab, but he does not want anyone going in there." The homunculi replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 pm
"For a human, you certainly know a lot about certain things. Things that I think would be forbidden knowledge to most people. Just how did you come across this information?" Berith asked, meaning the light runes and other things.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:35 pm
"Right…of course he doesn't.." Chewing her lip Fredrika reread over the passage before eyeing the Homunculi again. Asking would be no good now. Waving her hand she dismissed the artificial human with a wave and a thank you.

Sighing she snapped the journal shut and flopped back on the bed, frowning at the ceiling. Her cheek gave an involuntary twitch as she thought about asking Wagner for help. He had already made it clear he was in no mood to mess around.

Rolling over she eyed the dragon, surly he was as board by now. Glancing down at the journal, as if it would giver her courage, Fredrika nervously cleared her throat. If Wagner refused to help then her research would well and truly end in this room. Hopefully he had cooled off enough to come to some agreement. right?

"….W-wagner?…" her voice was soft, hardly above a whisper. She had no clue if she was even aloud to use his first name but then again nothing ventured nothing gained...

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:41 pm
"When you handle such things as an art, and understand it at its most basic principles, understanding 'forbidden things' become easy. It's all the same except for some details." Max replied, pushing up his glasses. "I've been studying magic and this universe all my life. I think I can handle some cheep little spells, even if they are spells of those so-called gods. Those second rate creatures who think themselves so high by living like leaches." He replied with confidence. "Come now. I'll break them for free. I would be my pleasure to be known as the human who brought down the gods themselves."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm
"What is it this time?" The dragon asked, turning his face from out the window to her with a low growl.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 pm
Berith laughed. "You? A simple human who thinks he can bring down the gods? I don't know whether you are a sorcerer or a jester. I admire your attitude, but you do not know what you are talking about" the Lord of Darkness said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm
"But it's so simple!" Max laughed. "The gods are ethereal beings. Their entire land thrives at the Lord of Light's expense. It was made to protect them, but they stabbed the Lord of Light in the back. In order to make themselves stronger, they did what they did to her. If you break the spell, the power running everything in the land of the gods vanishes. They'll be left helpless. And you know, there is one advantage to being human. Using magic doesn't necessarily cost us life."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 am
Well so far so good, he wasn't out right ignoring her even if he did sound unhappy at the sudden interaction.

"Do you know where Max's library is? I-if so could you show me?" There was no point in dancing around the question, Wagners patients was already thin and she had a feeling it was being pushed even more simply by interrupting his sky gazing session. Fredrika's fingers clutched the journal tightly as if the little book would help convince the moody dragon. "Please"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:27 am
"Why?" Wagner asked. "I don't think it's wise to poke around his stuff like that. It may contain trap spells that could make you blind or worse."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:22 am
Fredrika nodded slowly in response, she didn't expect Max to leave something like that completely unguarded even in his own home. That was partly why she was asking Wagner, dragon's were meant to be highly magical creatures. They were also prideful and easily offended. At least Wagner was.

"Arn't you even slightly curious about his findings?" Feeling that a flat 'no' was about to be tossed her way in response she sat back on the messy nest of pillows changing her tactics. With out his help she would be getting nowhere near that library.

"If you think Max's spell's would be to powerful for you to deal with you could just say so" It was a game now, she had already irritated the the irate dragon and she was about to poke him a little further. No matter how casual and relaxed Fredrika looked she was ready to run for the door at any moment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:30 pm
"So you plan on 'freeing' our little valkyrie then. My best sages couldn't read the runes and my valkyrie slaves have stated that Odin would kill her before he'd let someone like me break the seal. Then again, they could be lying on his behalf. You think you, of all people could do it? At least I would get a good laugh should your attempts fail" Berith said. He wasn't sure that Max could do it, but he was in the mood for a laugh. Especially after all that he had to deal with today.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers