Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:42 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason glanced at him gently and softly as he smiled tenderly, "Well I guess we are both happy the other is happy, is that strange you think?"he asked gently. Hearing the request he moved a bit and shifted putting his back to the other slightly biting his own lip to stop the blushing a bit. "You may start washing my back when ever you like"he said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image

Sato felt all fuzzy inside as he sees Jason's tender smile. "Not at all. Happiness for each other is something most people desire. Best good feeling there is" he said. "I will wash it until its squeaky clean" he promises jokingly. "Of course, skin can't be squeaky" he said with a laugh and started washing Jason's back. He used both hands for the loathing then just the cloth for the scrubbing and afterwards cupped hands for the rinsing part. Leans forward and hugs his friend from behind for a moment. "I'm done. Now is your turn to wash my back" he said nuzzling him then moves to get into position.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:25 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Staying still Jason thought for a bit as he shifted a bit as he looked over his shoulder at the other he rubbed his cheek gently while he rubbed his knee a bit. "Well that is true, backs can't get super clean but then again we can only clean them as best as we can by ourselves. With the extra help it can get a little more cleaner"he said gently. Looking back to the wall he thought for a bit before he blinked when he heard the other as he turned around and smiled a bit but blushed when he was nuzzled a bit, but he waited calmly. Slowly he began to wash his back while he hummed to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

"Makes sense" Sato replied. "This bath has been enjoyable and relaxing though" he said giving a positive comment. He listened to his friend's humming while his back is being washed. He didn't want the bath to end, but he didn't want his skin to go all wrinkly if he is in the water for too long.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly Jason looked over at him as he kept washing his back gently as he relaxed a bit, "What are you talking about?"he asked calmly.Finishing up he kissed his head and then stopped as he pulled his hands back from him, "All done and you want to soak by yourself for a little bit?"he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image

"About our bath. I really dislike water, but I made exception for bathing and its thing I did" Sato said smiling. Turns his head to the side to look at Jason after the male pulled his hands away from him then moves his body to face him once more. "No, I think I've been in the water long enough. I'll go ahead and rinse off and maybe you can get ready to get back to your answer machine while I'm drying off" he said. He didn't want to keep the man from the machine any longer than he already has. Began rinsing off his body by using running water to splash himself with after unplugging the drain.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:40 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly he looked at him as he listened calmly as he took small breaths as he ran his hand through his hair before he stepped out as he began to dry off humming slightly. Slowly he looked over at him gently "You can use what ever towel you like and you never answered my question before our bath"he said gently. Wrapping the towel around his waist gently he looked over at him "Would you like to go with me where ever this message is from?"he said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

Sato stepped out of the bathtub after Jason then instinctively shook his body to rid of some water. "Uh, right. Okay" he said with a sheepish smile. Listens to the recap of the question he was asked before the bath. "Depends what the location is. There are places I shouldn't be going to at night" he said as he grabs a towel then start dying off. Ghosts are the most active at night and he didn't want to encounter them.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:41 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason grabbed a small towel and began to dry his hair off before he looked at him softly and gently as he took a deep breath. "Well we wouldn't be going to this location till the morning. I figure that we both need to get our rest and that we need to do. The request can be done the next day on our way to the school, but that is your choice and alright"he said gently.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image

"Sounds like a good enough solution. Guess it would be kind of late to be going anywhere at this time of night" thought Sato as he dries his back off. "I will go as long you're comfortable with me going if it turns out to be private matters" he said. Fluffs out his tail some with the fingers of his left hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling at him gently as he took a deep breath before he nodded slightly slipping on his pjs while he stretched for himself but he heard some of his bones pop gently. "I do not mind you coming with me, I feel very comfortable with you"he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

Sato's twitches at the sounds of Jason's bones popping while he put on his boxers. "You do?" he asked blushing a little.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:15 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Glancing up at him softly he smiled and nodded heading to the answering machine calmly, "I do, why you thought that I didn't?"he asked gently and softly. Smiling he rubbed his cheek and then pressed the play button on the answering machine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

"Because its something that isn't said so openly especially its usually the other way around" Sato responded as he followed him to the answering machine. His ears stood on end as soon as red headed male was mentioned in the description of the John Doe. His widening when his own name was mentioned. He takes a shaky breath when the message was over. "D-didn't know y-you had your o-own business card, Jason" he said stuttering and avoiding not to saying as to who he thinks the John Doe is. Would explain why the bracelet he had returned to Jason the other day had blood on it. Surprised none the less that his name was mentioned because he didn't think he mattered to other people beside Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Standing calmly by the machine he looked over at the other gently biting his own lip but he nodded "I understand that, and I will always be open with you cause you deserve it and I would want you to treat me the same way your treating me"he said gently. Listening to the message he ran his hand through his hair slightly before he nodded , "I had some mostly when the class was more active and in case students needed help or got lost. Guess I must have gave one to someone I don't remember. Do you want to go with me?"he said.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games