Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Never ending story...... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....:::*^.^*:::.....
  Yep
  Nope
  Chupakabra :>
View Results

XanXives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:04 am
"why monkey.....WHY?????!!!", then a clone of the monkey jumped in and said....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:40 am
"Why hello there I have a machete in my tail and I might use it." but out of nowhere a drunken madman jumps out of nowhere and says...  

sword legend musashi

I_Love_Luis -02-25-08-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:00 pm
sword legend musashi
"Why hello there I have a machete in my tail and I might use it." but out of nowhere a drunken madman jumps out of nowhere and says...

."GLARG A MOO CHU NAGOO MALEE TEE MACHOO!!" He then fell to the floor and rolled around like an idiot. Suddenly a bowling ball comes rolling with a mouse on it. The mouse screams......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:00 pm
"why the heak iam on a rolling bowling ball??" then the drunken madmen jump up, did 3 flips on mid air and fell flat in his face, he said to the mouse...  

XanXives

Cyrstiana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:07 pm
Soul Manipulator
"why the heak iam on a rolling bowling ball??" then the drunken madmen jump up, did 3 flips on mid air and fell flat in his face, he said to the mouse...

"I . . . love. . . .you! Come with me to enternal happiness my darling!" and then he fainted. The people standing around. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:58 am
Cyrstiana
Soul Manipulator

"I . . . love. . . .you! Come with me to enternal happiness my darling!" and then he fainted. The people standing around. . .

looked at him oddly. They called for an ambulance and when it came...  

Abreena

garretdalton15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:12 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Abreena
Cyrstiana
Soul Manipulator

the doctor came out with a chainsaw and a hockey mask!! he whent running around with it like a moron and saw arrow (>_>) the mouse and said........  

XanXives

I_Love_Luis -02-25-08-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:01 pm
Soul Manipulator
Abreena
Cyrstiana
Soul Manipulator

the doctor came out with a chainsaw and a hockey mask!! he whent running around with it like a moron and saw arrow (>_>) the mouse and said........

"You mouse are Drop-dead sexy may we dance?" He picked up the mouse and swings him around the mouse screams......  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:09 am
"omg!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Then the doctor let the mouse go and the mouse hit the wall, the doctor said "no, i dont love you, YOUR A MOUSE!!!! It will never work" the mouse stood up mad and said....  

XanXives

sword legend musashi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Just think of me as a human." Then the doctor pull a 12 guage shotgun and said with tears streeming down his face...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:55 pm
"You should of never cheated on me for that slutty mouse of yours......i now have to kill you im sorry." He then.........  

I_Love_Luis -02-25-08-

Ichijou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:53 pm
shot with his gun, but the mouse hid behind a cheese, so the cheese got holes and the mouse was saved.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Stunned, the doctor dropped his weapon and turned to run. However, the mouse...  

centerstage13

Abreena

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:12 am
grew to the size of a labrador and jumped on the doctor's...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games