Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

they looked at each other " did we do somthing towa-nee" he jsut shrugged his shoulders while they were waiting a couple of guys passed by them whistling at them and calling them sexy little things causing both twins eye to twitch in irratation " oi shut up wont you " " stupid humans " towa muttered " what was that you stupid b***h " one of them yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:01 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Walks out in his new pants,shoes and jacket while holding the new shirt in his hands handing it to Noah and towa as he walked up to the guys, he grabbed the one who yelled by his shirt collar pulling him off of the ground glaring at the guy "What did you trash say to my boyfriends?" his voice was hard and cold

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

towa and noah both had a blush on there faces which were also lustfull " nee-san is it me or is benjamin more hot when he threatens people " noah nodded in agreement before they carfully put the shirt down and walk over to benjamin " ok ben i think he learned his leason we dont want to get get kicked out yet we still have a few ore stops we need to get ice cream " he said in glee clapping his hands they both reached up and whispered hotly in each pretty please benjamin"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 pm

User Image

Looks down at Noah and towa then the guy putting him down "this is a warning you trash never disrespect my boyfriends again" pulls his right arm back as he punched the guy right into the stomach making the guy fall back into his friends while Benjamin turned around picking up the shirt putting it on to cover his muscular chest from other eyes then pays for the stuff while he goes back into the changing room to get his old clothes

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

they looked at the other guys with shrugs "we told you to shut up " they then skipped back to the changing room and went to the one benjamin was in and walked in and pressed against him smileing before pulling him into a deep kiss one at a time proding there tongues against his " thats a thank you for doing that " they both say  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:31 pm

User Image

Licks his lips before he spoke "you two really like it when I get protective don't you both?" walks out with his hands on their waists seeing the guys glaring at him, he smirked "You guys could never satisfy them even for humans you guys are a complete joke"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image

the twins both smirked before noah says " unless you got a nine inch long 5 inch wide tool in those pants and can go on for hours res for thirty minutes then go for hours again or just get us ecited with a few words you have no chance even if you did by chance had all of that you would have to get thru him first "noah then patted benjamin on his chest he then smirked at there expressions and all the plus all the jelous looks they were getting from both men and women  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:46 pm

User Image

Looks at Noah hotly "Damn you naughty vamp I love it when you talk dirty" leans down taking Noah's lips onto his own as he kissed Noah passionately with tongue then pulls back as a string of mixed saliva still connect their tongues

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
noah panted softly a red hue on his cheeks as towa coughed " i think you over did it " he said pointing over to where alot of girls and guys were passed out a trickle of blood falling down there noses a few that werent were blushing like crazy then noah quicly pulled towa into the same kiss that he had with benjamin causing there rest to pass out with nose bleeds " no that time i went over board "noah said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:55 pm

User Image

Laughs lightly "so you two want to get ice cream huh well that should not be a problem but do you both have swim wear I would like to go to the beach today or this weekend" a few girls take pictures of them as he looks at Noah and towa sweetly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image

both twins looked uncertain for a second " we dont have any but " noah paused as they looked at him shyly and cutly small tears in the corneres of their eyes "w-we dont know how to swim " they say softly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

User Image

A deep red hue paints his cheeks "well I can always teach you two it's easy plus..." leans down whispering in their ears "we can find a isolated place to rest at when you two get tired~" bites their earlobes one at a time while he walked towards the food court

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

they both blushed heavily biting their lips to siffle small moans as they quetily followed him hiding the blushes on their faces  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:18 pm

User Image

Stops at the ice cream counter "I'll have a vanilla strawberry shortcake swirl in a waffle come with three strawberry slices on top please. Noah and towa your turn" moves to the side to give them some room as he saw the blush on their faces made him smile

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
they both walk up and say " birthday cake flavour with sprinkles " they said the blush on there cheeks dieing down a bit  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games