Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:17 am
Marcus nodded to Skye. "Yep, replace...see the thing is, Me and the other knights are the first knights. This isn't the first time that corruption has risen to try and take the princess and the pure essence. The first time we were able to stop him...that was after the world lost 'It' and the princess. Then one day she sorta just showed up. She dreamed of reuniting the world again. But with her came the corruption and, well, that's how the world got to where it is now..." He said sadly. "We managed to push it back and keep it at bay but we had to leave our homes, wipe memories, abandon our plans for our nations and let them fend for themselves...." He said holding his arms as he looked at the ground. He sighed before taking a breath and smiling again. "That's where you all come in....during our travels we have ran into you once before...maybe in a different form or just be chance but we all knew you lot were perfect to take our place and meet the princess." He said looking to Skye. "You've all felt your powers growing haven't you?" He said to everyone as the kept following Jones

Evan looked at his hands and smiled. "Sure have!" He said with a wide grin. "So, do you know who the other knights are?" He said tilting his head to the side. "And where they are at?"

Marcus chuckled. "Of course I do....but I cannot tell you anything." He said smiling. "and before you ask about where to go next...the pure essence will tell you...it'll communicate with the next active one and pick the next person to go to their nation."

Jones led them to the room with the large door and opened it before leading the group down some stairs to the large fountain in the cavern. "There she is...the fountain of faith. This houses the pure essence." He said smiling. "I'll leave ya'll to it..." He said turning and heading back up to the foyer before closing the large door. "Guards, make sure no one gets in to this room or building...I have a feeling visitors will be coming...:" He said as he crushed the bug in the room left by Mizori. "Wish I had seen it sooner..."

Marcus stepped forward infront of the fountain and toke a deep breath. "Hello old friend...it's been a while hasn't it?" He said smiling as the blue glow from the top glowed brighter in response to Marcus. "I know, I know...I've been in town for a minute and never stopped by...but you know why that is." He told the fountain which flashed several times before remaining a solid glow. Marcus looked to Skye and held out his hand. "Come on my dear, come meet someone important...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:49 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there listening to Marcus's story about the other knights coming to see each of them at one point or another during their lives got Joe thinking. Looking down at his hand he gripped it open and closed a few times a few sparks of electricity running off of his hand. How long had it been since he had been letting off small discharges unknowingly he pondered for a moment. "Ran into each of us" he muttered looking back up as they moved into a room with a large fountain within it. When Marcus spoke to the fountain it glowed back as a sort of response which Joe thought was odd. "Tranquility" Joe muttered randomly as he put words to how he felt standing in the fountains presence.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:27 pm
Muzet pondered about if Mizori would be able to handle a fight right after encountering Marcus. She'll just have to make sure that the girl within their group will be no threat to them. She followed after Mizori as the two headed towards Davy Jones' mansion. When they reached the mansion, she could see the guards right out the door. "I'll handle this." Muzet said as her eyes turned red. She started singning a little tune to get the guards' attention and fall under her spell. "Take a break boys. We'll let ourselves in. We don't want to make a scene or fuss about it." She commanded.

Skye thought about where she could have met Marcus before. She knew she met him after her powers showed up, but he must have came to her before then to bestow it upon her. It took her only a moment before she realized when she had met him. One day there was a cloaked man sitting in the street that she gave money to. He never asked for it, but gave it to him anyways and she gave him quite a lot. 'Was that Marcus?' she thought to herself as she followed him to the fountain. It was amazing and beautiful. She saw how Marcus was talking to the pure essence like it was alive and it seemed to be responding. Skye put her hand in his as she was lead closer to the fountain.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Slowing as Muzet took the lead Mizori watched as she showed the full power of her heritage. "Such a fearful power" Mizori muttered watching the guards walk away from the front door as she walked up to Muzet. "That should keep us under the radar for the moment atleast" she smiled resting a hand on her bracelet intent to open the feed to the bug but only got a view of static. "Looks like they found the bug already" Mizori informed her partner closing the feed and reached into her pocket pulling her bow from it as it formed in her hand. "Lets keep this quiet tho until the very end."

Moving up to the door and putting her hand on it a pulse of green flowed from her hand as she felt the pressure on the wood on the other side. "There are four more on the other side of the door. These one's I can handle." Resting her head on the door Mizori inhaled slowly focusing on the four guards as under them roots suddenly shot up gripping each of them tightly and wrapping around their mouths and throats to keep them quiet. "Alright after you." Pressing the door open slowly reveling the now bound guards slowly being strangled to unconsciousness. "Sorry about this guys" Mizori muttered noticing the two guards she had meet early among the four.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 am
Marcus smiled as he looked back to the fountain. "This is Skye,she is my replacement...treat her well now ok?" He told the fountain and winked at Skye.

The fountain glowed brightly as a light flew form the top and floated infront of the two. "You....you are the chosen one to take my power?" A female voice rang out. "Hmm....you are pure of heart, a little insecure...but we can work on that..."

"Come now your highness....she's a good kid," Marcus said smiling. The blue light could only be heard by Marcus and Skye. He looked to Skye and smiled. "Now, when you become a knight you'll be able to draw power from everything blue and you'll notice your powers will increase"

The light glowed before spiraling around Skye. "When you take on my power you will be the living embodiment of faith, water and ice. Are you ready my dear?" The light spoke softly as it stopped in front of Skye  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 pm
"Nice work." Muzet complimented Mizori as she headed on inside. "Are you able to find out where they are? Or should I drag them out with my song?" she asked as she looked around the mansion. She has never been inside his mansion before. All her other business trips to the city were short and she always talked to a representative. It seems as if she wasn't trusted from the start.

Skye watched as the light floated down in front of them and was a little surprised when she heard the voice. As it was assessing her, she tried not to let it bother her when it pointed out a flaw of hers. Her mind shifted focused on the word 'highness' when Marcus mentioned it and wondered who exactly this voice was. As her time came to become a knight, she looked over to Marcus. "What will happen to you when I become a knight?" she asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:33 am
"You know, it's almost scary how right you are sometimes." Nick said, sighing, now being forced to remember the man he had supposedly killed in his "Graduation" ceremony. The first death that had made him a Contract Killer. That means the SOB should still be alive somewhere. Nick thought, frowning. Then he felt....something, something dark, something threatening. "Boys and girl, I think we have company." He said, drawing his gun and making sure it was loaded and ready to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:26 am
Marcus smiled sweetly. "I'll be weakened but I'll manage." He looked to Nick and sighed. "Damn they're quick...." He said before looking to the light."Ok, your highness....we gotta make this fast" He said sternly. He toke a deep breath he began focusing his power. He glowed blue as he turned into his half fish form as the blue light circled him.

"Take the power of faith, the free flow of water and the cold harshness of ice and use it to protect our world!" The light said to skye as it moved form Marcus to Skye. Blue energy flowed form Marcus to Skye as his glowed began to fade. After he stopped glowing the light circled around skye as a deep blue energy flowed form the fountain to her as well before the light disappeared into her. "All the water and ice in the world is at your beck and call now, You are the embodiment of Blue essence, of faith!" The voice rang out to her before growing silent.

Evan looked towards the entrance and sighed. I got this!" He said as he used his date to build a wall as he tried to hide them from the intruders.

Jones stood outside of the room with the vault door with a cutlass i his hand ready to take on the two executives. "Silly girls....I am the master of the sea...you will not best me!" He said to himself as he got ready to fight.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:05 am
Looking at the men as they full lost conciousness Mizori moved her hand as the roots released them before the floor came up and formed bindings around them incase they woke up along with covered their mouths incase they did infact wake up. "Give me a moment" Mizori said walking towards the middle of the room as she knelt to the floor putting her hand on it. A green pulse issued from her hand as her eyes glowed green. "They are in a strange area of the mansion. I cannot see beyond the doorway that Jones stands guard infront of. There is no wood within that area so you will need to draw them out into the mansion if I am to give you full help." Getting back to her feet Mizori looked towards Muzet. "Either they already know we are here or Jones is standing there just incase" she commented Heading towards the doorway she had found.

Pulling his mace free Joe rolled his shoulders. "More of this Mare's henchmen?" he asked sparks of electricity flowed from his hand and up his arm. "Keep what ever it is your doing going Skye. We will keep things quiet" Joe said aloud looking at the wall that Evan was building. "Should they break the forward door let me thru your conjuring before resealing it." Moving infront of the wall that was built Joe simply stood guard waiting for the one's from Mare to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:48 pm
As the blue energy flowed into her, Skye could feel her own powers getting stronger. It was a little overwhelming at first to feel so much power as she took in a few deep breaths to settle herself. "Be on your guard....one of them, I can feel, is a blue user..one with a dark aura." She said to everyone before looking at the fountain, then to Marcus to see if he was alright after the transfer of power. "Before we leave, we need to know where to go for the next pure essence."

"No problem. Not even the great Davy Jones himself can resist for long. He can even open the door for us." Muzet said as she followed Mizori towards the door where Davy Jones stood on guard. She started singing her hypnotic song for Jones to hear and hopefully the boys on the other side of the door would hear it too. "Lower your weapon and let us through." She commanded.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm
"I'm sure bullets will keep them off just fine." Nick quipped, pulling out another cigarette and lighting it. Well, here's hoping we can either sneak or fight our way out. He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 pm
Marcus coughed and smirked. "The next essence....is in the holy city, looked for the shaman named. "Elder Kaiser...he'll help you further. That city is dangerous for Evan's kind. He's not to use any of his powers there..." He said as he held himself up with his trident. "Go find Alexander....he'll guide you to the gates." He said as he stood up after taking a few breaths. "Before you go Skye, I made something for you." He said as he clapped his hands as a puddle of water formed in front of her as a deep blue crystal trident rose from it. "You can change into those garments by calling upon them, they are made of water fiber, and this trident is made from the crystal at the top of the fountain. You'll be taking more than just the power...this is what housed the power before the transfer." He said smiling

Jones chuckled. "Muzet...you traitorous Siren." He said a she heard the singing and sighed. "You forget, Your songs will not work on me!"He said as he launched himself at the women and swung his cutlass at her. "I can feel the shift in the tides. Good, they have finished the transfer..." He smiled to himself as his eyes began to glow  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:11 pm
As the blade was swung the floor itself reached up catching it and gripping it tightly the wood seeming to have strengthened significantly. "I wish you had not decided to side with them" Mizori said standing to the side her hands on the ground. Inhaling Mizori stood up as she exhaled deeply towards Jones a cloud of pollen flowing out from her mouth. "You should have stayed neutral in this" Mizori called out as the wood in the room groaned loudly before under Jone's feet it twisted and rose up to try to bind his feet. Moving back a few steps away from the cloud of pollen Mizori placed her hand on Muzet as several roots snaked from the ground upwards and attached themselves to parts of Muzet's body. Each was place in a way that would become a protective layer against weapons without hindering her movements. "That should hold him for a few moments" Mizori muttered getting to the back of the fight as her bow slowly formed in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:05 pm
Skye held the trident in her hand. "Thank you." She said to Marcus. She turned towards the wall of where the door was behind it. That seemed to be the only way out of the room and the enemy was on the other side. "Evan, can you make a door that leads outside?" She asked. It would be better to avoid Mare's henchmen. She had an especially bad feeling about that blue user that's present beyond the door.

"I would think an old man like you would be more susceptible to my song." Muzet said as Mizori stopped his blade from reaching her, ignoring his comment about her being a traitor. She looked at the armor that Mizori had put on her and smiled, showing her thanks. She pulled out her saber, knowing that Jones can break out of the snare easily. "I had to give it a shot, but really, I was hoping to reach our targets. These walls aren't soundproof now are they?" She said as she walked passed Jones and closer to the door. She started singing again and checked to see if the door was locked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Holding his hand to his head as he stood behind the wall Joe let his grip loosen as he stood there. His back was to the group while a faint blue glow was starting to flicker in his eyes. Seeming to let go of his mace his hand moved as he wrapped it around the leather like tassel that hung off it's end. Starting to spin the mace around rapidly electricity began to spark off it as orbs of lightning began falling to the ground as the velocity of the spin increased. "By....Odin's....Beard...." Joe struggled out trying to stop himself but having no luck. The song that Muzet had been singing tho faint had reached him as he was standing right in front of the door.

"Conjurer...." Joe struggled suddenly lunging at the door that Evan had enforced when the song suddenly increased in decibel. Moving his mace around Joe struck the reinforcements hard as a clap of thunder issued from the strike shaking the wall itself from the force and the sound burst. The strike tho had not been enough to break both the door and the reinforments but a large dent had been formed even thru Evan's magic and likely bulged out the door on the other side as Joe began to take a few steps back again starting to spin his mace.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games