Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm kind of bored. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:54 pm
Yokies

Haha well at the very least, you can hear him talk briefly in one of the AoU trailers. There may be spoilers in the comments so just try to avoid them. :c

I never really cared much for the fast running heroes. But this guy makes it work~ The two actors who play the twins are really adorable together too. I find it funny how they were together for the Godzilla (2014) movie and they were husband and wife XD

Oh the Sokovian accent. I wish I could hear more XD

Starphyr

No wait!! I don't bite! D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:03 pm
Cret-chan

That's true. xD Though I think I've seen some spoilers on Tumblr already, but for the most part I don't really know what the movie is about.

I always thought Speedsters were cute haha. I liked Kid Flash (DC Hero) and also Speed (Marvel Hero). They're sillies. xD

You're fangirliiiing. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:45 am
Yokies

Many people were upset at the spoilers on Tumblr :c The best summary I can give is they try to save the world from a really smart robot that was made to save the world. Kinda ironic but hey. XD

They are usually the tricksters or mischievous ones so I can see the appeal~ I NEED to update myself on comics when I have more free time! And I am. My fangirling for anything has not been this high in years!

In other news, how have you been? Hopefully the weather where you are is not as bad as where I am. The typical summer heat makes me want to surf the net infront of my opened fridge. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 am
Cret-chan

Oh yeah I know who Ultron is and whatnot from the comics and cartoon series. xD So I know basically what the problem is, I just don't know how they decided to fix it in the MCU verse haha. The movies are different on quite a few things than the comics/cartoons.

I would totally recommend reading Young Avengers. I think they're really cool and a nice break from all of the "main heroes". o wo And you get to see the main people anyway because the beginning of the YA run is Captain America trying to shut them down. xDD

I've been doing alright! It's gotten pretty hot over here too, I hate the Summer. ; w; South Texas is utter hell in the Summer haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:19 pm
How's everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:07 pm
Cret-chan

Starphyr

No wait!! I don't bite! D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Peeks around at you then carefully flys over and hugs you

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm
XxAriaxX
How's everyone?

yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:37 am
Yokies
Zabethlyburn

I'm kind of in the same boat, but I've been feeling indefinitely tired for a few weeks now. sweatdrop
I think it's just my depression getting to me, I've been very low energy and low.. well motivation, but I'm hoping to shake it off!
What did your friend need to text you about at 3 in the morning? o-o That's just not a nice time to try and talk to someone. xD

TheDarkest_DayInMay

I used to feel that fear but eventually it went away. xD
Now if someone else tried to do my makeup that's different. The fear is still there lol.
Ah well that actually happens here too. Older people feel they're entitled to a lot just because they're old.
They say "I've worked so and so years and been through so much, I deserve to have it easy!" It's like.. what? xD
Oh yeah my husband can cook haha. But I don't mind baking cake, I find it fun. xD He usually does all the other cooking for the day and then takes me out.
Oh yeah crane games are definitely rigged. xD They NEVER latch on to the prizes haha.
I think i would like it if someone i knew did my makeup for me xD
i'd actually be less nervous knowing its someone i know doing it xD
i'm like, no one is saying you don't deserve some R and R but you should still be polite about it. or else everyone else is gonna think its alright to be that rude when they get to that age too =w=
ohhhhh, your so lucky to have a husband who can cook! my mom is regretting so bad deciding to cook all the time because our dad got used to is and doesn't cook at all -w-
those cranes are evil!!! XD  

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:17 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I just don't like people poking around my eyes. xD
I think it's because I'm already blind as it is, I've had glasses all my life and anything to do with my eyes freaks me out lol.
Haha yeah. There is a difference between just having a good time, and then using your good time to ruin everyone else's. xD
That's what I think! My stepdad hardly cooks for himself so my mom has to do it all the time. xD
Though he CAN cook, he probably has the same set of skills she does, he just doesn't do it lol.
I just want to win ONE thing you stupid cranes. xD

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I just don't like people poking around my eyes. xD
I think it's because I'm already blind as it is, I've had glasses all my life and anything to do with my eyes freaks me out lol.
Haha yeah. There is a difference between just having a good time, and then using your good time to ruin everyone else's. xD
That's what I think! My stepdad hardly cooks for himself so my mom has to do it all the time. xD
Though he CAN cook, he probably has the same set of skills she does, he just doesn't do it lol.
I just want to win ONE thing you stupid cranes. xD

I started having to wear glasses since middle school but when i came to korea, i was able to get lasik eye surgery for like 600 dollars i think. it only hurt the one time they cut open my pupils and i could smell a burning smell from the lazer o.o
you have to be firm from the first that you BOTH are gonna cook! or else when you tell him to do it he complains all the time and makes you madder xD
exactly! i saw a girl today and apparently she had spent more than 10 bucks on the crane and she just kept trying and trying but it just wouldn't work. i felt sorry for her D:  

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:21 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

You could feel them cut it open? O_o Then no wonder you'd be alright with someone else doing your makeup. xD
I wear glasses and as much as I'd like to not have them, that's just.. wowzers, I couldn't do it!
Haha yeah. I do most of the cooking since I like doing it anyway but if I'm not feeling good or I'm just tired that day he'll do it. 3nodding
Oh damn that sucks. That's how it gets you though. It keeps making you think if you just try again a LITTLE differently you'll get it next time. And it never does. xD

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:32 pm
*Flys around, bored.*  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:53 pm
You're not the only one bored...  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:55 pm
I'm so bored !! I looked on the website meetup, because I heard that it was a good way to socialize with pple in real life ... In my city, there's not much meetup groups and they are not interesting to me, I mean the ones that were interesting are not active or requires $$$ ... gonk  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:00 am
I've never attended a meet up before. o Ao;

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]