Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:56 pm
Just for the record I did/would've partake in the short rest spent 1 healing surge to get back to full.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm
Mongooseh
Just for the record I did/would've partake in the short rest spent 1 healing surge to get back to full.

You can't take a short rest and take ten on moving the blockade as that is strenuous activity. I sort of assumed they were taking their rest while you worked on moving the blockade. (Nice of em, huh) But I guess Twyla did come over to help you and speed up the process so I guess I can assume everyone had enough time to benefit from a short rest.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

You can't take a short rest and take ten on moving the blockade as that is strenuous activity. Strenuous activity. I sort of assumed they were taking their rest while you worked on moving the blockade. (Nice of em, huh) But I guess Twyla did come over to help you and speed up the process so I guess I can assume everyone had enough time to benefit from a short rest.

For what it's worth, Revenge isn't benefiting from a short rest until we start moving again. I just... thought we'd be underway by now sweatdrop So it was accidentally preemptive for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 pm
I think there's only one way we can resolve everyone's issues with each other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Noname 51

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:40 pm
Is Abby saying, "don't talk to my husband", due to the stay out of it? As the second part was meant for Val.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 pm
Noname 51
Is Abby saying, "don't talk to my husband", due to the stay out of it?

That's how I took it.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Noname 51

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 pm
Rain Yupa
I think there's only one way we can resolve everyone's issues with each other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yes, mages duel; no physical attacks only spells  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:47 pm
Noname 51
Is Abby saying, "don't talk to my husband", due to the stay out of it? As the second part was meant for Val.

Abby did not like the tone you took with Revenge so she asked you politely not to speak him in that way.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm
You guys are going to make Twyla cry. Just like this: crying

A warning: The first one of you that does, becomes Revenge's opponent. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:26 pm
rofl rofl rofl You Rain wins the internet cookie for the day  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 am
For the record, there are a lot of assumptions be made about the level of professionalism exhibited by the authorities in this area. I would not base your decisions off these assumptions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:21 am
Kowsauni
For the record, there are a lot of assumptions be made about the level of professionalism exhibited by the authorities in this area.

3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Noname 51

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Assumptions or not,

Feathered, punched, "please join us, wizard", "your song needs a middle and end", "tag along", ignore the whole "no we"part, "don't call the barbarian names"; talk about mixed signals.

All for one spell that did nothing to him; restrained>slowed.

Welcoming with lego flooring, I unsure why anyone would stay? More so; why Revenge, Kouri, and Valvic are still alive and in the same group...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 pm
"Don't call the barbarian names" is a lesson in common sense ninja

Frankly, Shayne keeps whacking hornets' nests with a stick. Not sure why he's being so confrontational and demanding, tbh. The Paladin tried to offer a solution that would make everyone, including Shayne, happy, and you promptly told him to sod off.

While I feel there was no justification in Kuori shooting you (and I would have used a Lay on Hands if I had any left to undo that damage), Valac is playing to type, and the sucker punch was effectively subdual damage from what I can tell. And you did say in the OOC you didn't mind. Kuori's shot or tried to shoot 3 PCs now, and 1 plot important NPC (twice). This is assuming I didn't miss any, btw. Revenge tried to protect you from further attacks, if you recall, and did his best to undo the damage you already took.

Revenge's motivation, from an OOC standpoint, has to been to try to incorporate a new player into the party. You've just been very resistant to that effort, for some time now. I'm not entirely sure why. I've been running low on IC justification to keep trying, considering Shayne's behavior.

@ your last point: I honestly expect Revenge or Kuori will kill the other, I'm not sure which yet. But I did try to tell you that we have only met Valac yesterday, plot-wise. This was our first opportunity to die since we've met him.

@ assumptions: I still stand by my IC point, that worrying about the law being underhanded with these stolen goods is a moot issue, since the bandits will be back and relocate it after we leave, before any authorities will show up. I entirely expect we're being watched as we fight amongst ourselves like children speak. Revenge is an unaligned paladin of an unaligned goddess who doesn't exactly frown upon banditry like other deities do; he doesn't care what you guys do with the stuff, he just wants no part of it himself. But the NPC that owns the wagon did make a ruling, especially in regards to the matter of space to store all of it if you guys did seek a profit.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 pm
Kuori is slow to trust, and Shays is kind of a womanizing p***k.

She tolerates Revenge because she thinks that he would die on his own. She also has a weird sisterly vibe towards Petra.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games