Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:08 pm
Benjamin plays with ra smiling while the elders stopped playing the music as their heirs brought out casks of alcohol

Wolfgang gets out the drinking cups smiling

Philip gets back on his feet bowing as the females of the clans squealed and fainted "glad you all enjoyed it" blushes lightly as he sits down  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm
vlad coud already been seen on the grass having a drinking contest with some of the more cockier younger males most of them passed out drunk while a few were barley hanging on and vlad was still fine

noah tickled ravens stomach getting a giggle from the baby he then looked at benjamin " ben have you also noticed how my brother has been around your brother alot " he said

towas ran over and sat next to philip with a smile " that was really good your just as flexible as me and nee-san " he said with a grin patting his back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 pm
Wolfgang drinks a shot of whiskey smirking at the wolfings then laughs

Benjamin looks towards towa and Philip sighing "towa will get his heart broken soon, Philip is a flirt and seducer plus he has a boyfriend the heir to the arctic clan"

Philip smiles "thank you I am glad you enjoyed it prince towa" then feels two strong arms around his waist "Deep freeze your finally here" jumped into the huge white haired alpha heir arms as the wolf growls softly at Philip  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 pm
noah then sends a glare at benjamin " i would think you would beat that out of him " he muttered while watchig towa see a small disapointed looked shoot breifly over his face but it wa hidden quickly as he said goodbye and walked off to the woods noah got up " ill be right back " he said going off to find his brother

when they were both in the woods noah called out to him " towa hold on dont be upset about that i mean you have me and ben" towa just looked at noah for a little bit " but for how long nee-san we both know it wont last we both are very possessive and you allready have a child with ben i need to find my own lover " he muttered sitting down wrapping his arms around his knees and started crying noah then walked over to him and hugged him rocking him back and forth whispering comfort to him

vlad looked sadly at what he heard towa able to hear what was said even though he was far away from them taking a barrel for himself he grabbed wolfgangs arms and pulled him along to a more secluded space while walking he said " you need to knock some since into your youngest he will end up hurting someone who is more violent then towa if he keeps up that attitude " he said now sitting drinking more  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:44 pm
Wolfgang "you don't think I tried Vlad" sighs looking up at the trees as Henry walked towards towa

Henry "crying over a foolish pup is not worth your time young prince" bends down looking at towa smiling kindly as he placed his wolf hood over towa's shoulders "tears do not suit eyes such as yours" he gently wipes them away

Benjamin sighs while playing with Raven  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:53 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image
noah smiled and got up patting his brother on the shoulder while walking past henery he gave him a quick look that said 'dont hurt my brother' running back to benjamin he kissed his cheek and grabbed raven up in a hug

towa looked up at henry with a small blush on his cheeks giving him a small smile " t-thank you " he said softly

vlad patted his head " yea i do pup i just worry for my kids is all " he said downing another drink he then moved wolfgangs face towards his placeing a soft kiss on his lips

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:59 pm
Henry nuzzles towa's softly "your welcome little prince" looks at towa "your blushing is lovely like a fresh apple in fall harvest"

Benjamin "Henry huh...at least towa will be happy with the sight wolf of my clan" smiles softly at Noah

Wolfgang kisses Vlad back growling lightly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 pm
Noah nodded thr cracked his knuckles," he hurts my precious brother he will pay though " he said while raven shook his little fist as if agreeing

If anything towa blushed brighter turning his head away "you don't mean that " he said softly feeling more shy then he had in along time

Vlad deepened the kiss getting ontop of Wolfgang moving the his lips to his neck sucking on it softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:03 am
Wolfgang yelps lightly "Vlad the clans are here with sensitive hearing remember" looks down at Vlad blushing

Henry sniffs towa gently "little prince I never joke with anyone" places a hand onto towa's cheek moving his face back towards him

Benjamin sighs kissing Noah on his lips passionately "you worry to much love and Raven calm down little pup" kisses his son's head  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:54 am
vlad smiled softly and kissed him once again " you do make alo of noise but im sure with all of the stuff going on and how much will be happening tonight they wont hear us"

noah smiled and raven giggled noah then moved into benjamins lap and leaned on his chest " sorry you can hang around your clansmen since you are watching raven and i " he said softly

towa looked at henry with wide eyes he couldnt believe this was happening and he was acting like this even with benjamin he coould be a little more bold but now with henry he could barley look at him looking his in the eyes he leaned into the hand that was on his face but said " w-why are you saying stuff like this " his voice a whisper  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:05 am
Wolfgang growls at Vlad looking at him before grabbing his wrist walking towards a cave "here's where I sleep"

Benjamin kisses Noah's head "it's alright besides in a few months I'll be in training for my leadership of the clans" rubs raven's ears as young wolf pups surround them "looks like the clans pups want to meet the newest addition to the forest clan"

Henry "alpha wolves are different when finding their mates for some a flash of heat courses through the two bodies but the others feel calmed and safe with their destined ones" leans his forehead against towa's "I am not my elder brother Benjamin but I am myself"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:31 am
vlad smirked and kissed him fericly again

noah chuckled and placed raven on the ground who crawled over to the otheres who all looked at each other before letting out happy squeels and started to rool around with each other noah then got a sad look on his face " how long will you be gone "

towa's breathing clamed as he looked into henrys eyes he felt his lips quiver as he placed his hands on each side of henrys face rubing his cheeks with his thumbs " im glad " he said before smashing his lips on henrys in a passionate hungry kiss  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 am
Wolfgang kisses Vlad back as he wrapped his arms around Vlad's neck as his face turned light red

Henry eyes widen before kissing towa back as he pulled towa onto his lap growling lightly

Benjamin looks down at Noah sadly "I'll be eighteen when I return to you and our Raven" looks towards Raven watching him play "if I don't go I'll be forfeiting my position as the next wolf clans leader"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:11 am
vlad brings wolfgang to the ground deeping the kiss pushing his tongue into his mouth

towa blushed when he was pulled into henrys lap squriming a bit to get a good seat on his leap he wrapped his arms around his neck

small tears gathered around noahs eys as he hugged benjamin tightly putting his face in his chest shaking slightly " ill miss you ben " he mumbled holding onto him tighter not wanting to let go  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:27 am
Wolfgang "mmmm" he tangled his fingers through Vlad's hair while kissing him back

Henry leans back looking at towa "you are a marvel"

Benjamin holds Noah close "I don't want to leave you Noah nor our pup...we have three months still together" kisses his head sweetly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games