Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:10 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc

That is another thing other countries have is free faster internet and if not free the don't throttle you for using it a lot x.X honestly wish america would adopt more paid time off and not having premium internet services x.x makes me feel like EA buying a game and it is unplayable unless you buy a ton of add ons gonk

Weird Fiber is mainly in highly populated areas I know parts of New York and other busy states they only offer fiber it is just a better cable that transmits slightly faster I honestly never minded DSL a lot of people complained about how slow it was. xd music to my ears haven't heard that in over 15 years.

lol that's understandable the words are pretty similar... I don't mind spiders and other insects at all unless they touch me. I am reasonable I can let you live but you go near me or my food you are dying or being grabbed and thrown outside!

True, but a lot of people see it as irrational since they haven't experienced almost falling out of a bucket seat about 3-4 stories up lol I don't really have a lot of fears that I can think of just common ones like losing a loved one or waking up and everyone being gone and realizing this world is just a simulation cat_xd

honestly I have more luck with disk updates and downloads than usb most days especially with software for a mouse or key board x.X sometimes it is difficult to find the software online even if it has a dedicated website for updates sweatdrop I don't blame you I normally get frustrated take a break and when I have relaxed enough I will google a solution or see if there might be a video I can find to walk me through what I need to do.

I liked the small floppies not sure what I ever used them for honestly I had a few with games on them biggrin

yeah I honestly prefer cd discs and external hard drives when I need space for something a thumb stuck just doesn't have the space needed for games and various other things I have downloaded x.X

Agreed if everything is the same but it is only a $5 difference show them the option, but never try to force a sale the main reason they tried to force a sale was he worked at sears electronics which ran on commission, and target electronics (which the manager gets a commission on bigger sales)...

yeah he suffered through it for a year before they terminated him they didn't tell him why but when we came back for his W2 they had interns working what my husband did for free so I assumed it was they wanted cheaper labor... now he just does his best doing free lance in building and fixing computers and works cut hours baking lat night at panera making a little over 11 an hour but he was full time they cut him back to about 30 hours sometimes less a week sweatdrop

On the note about unemployment if you make more than 900 a month in my state you don't qualify to receive partial unemployment isn't that a joke x.X (meaning if you make $11 and work 25 hours a week you make over that amount a month gonk ) and if you take unemployment and find a job and happen to lose that job in the same year you can't apply for unemployment which sucks for people who are having trouble finding a permanent job neutral

Yeah those are the only job that is normally open around here most other workers hold onto their jobs and after the holidays Walmart tends to clean house unless you are on unload he said OGP wasn't bad but their expectations were unreasonable he was the 3rd highest picker out of 15-20 people and he honestly would come home with blisters from them trying to get as many orders in a day as possible and wanting them to do like 500 picks an hour about 8.3 picks a minute which I was like WTF! I later found out everyone who worked hard left OGP or transfers right after my husband quit... same for cap 2 but that's just because there was no management so the women and "disabled" refused to work and would do little to no work and disappear to the restroom while the hard working men eventually quit or switched to 3rd shift instead of 2nd since it was a smaller truck and more zoning than anything. I honestly hope you never have to put up with stuff like that I hate crumby companies not managing their workers and not having realistic goals for people scream

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN! require a basic test and then you get a visa and once you prove yourself you can take permanent residence on the island!

OKAY! I will keep an eye out and look up more info we were trying to think of a place with a warm climate, good land since we like gardening, places to explore since we like forging in the woods and fishing/exploring rivers, streams, waterfalls, and lakes... and and possible employment opportunities in either computer work or desk jobs.

Well a lot of people thought they could get rich with bitcoin mining the price of graphics cards shot up due to people buying them 50 at a time and rigging them up to process and mine. I think the prices are finally dropping back down, but it really did a number on the market... neutral

I just prefer not to see boxers/briefs if I can tell a strangers preference in underwear there is a problem lol that last one I have seen too many of those like hell do you not have pants that fit did you borrow your gf/sisters pants or what? rofl

The first anime I ever watch was technically Kiki's delivery service or X 1999 by clamp then my obsession grew... not a huge fan probably because I found better shows before watching it I did like the opening though. heart Own the whole manga I feel most peoples first animes are special to them...

Yeah x.x not a big fan of amazon any more but do use them from time to time and I agree gamestop is overpriced I normally search a lot of places before making a purchase just because I like getting the best deal possible. unless it is at a thrift store then I get it because I probably will never find it lol

not here we have an optional class you can take in middle school to get your permit and then you just take the drivers test whenever for 60$ or so and you can fail 3-4 things and still pass it is scary I did perfect until the end where they wanted me to drive in reverse for 2 blocks I failed at it twice and when I asked if I needed to take the test over the woman said you have 2 more tries to get it right and even if you don;t get it right just come back tomorrow and try again for free just this one section not the whole test and I was like xp okay... I did great the 3rd try though so no problem I just hate reversing for more than half a block sweatdrop (I didn't learn to drive till I was around 20 since my guardians didn't think women should drive so I didn't get my license till 21 when I has practiced everyday for a year and I still think I needed more practice xd )

i have a feeling they write the cause of death as something else x.X a lot of people don't want to think that their loved ones would do that to themselves and assume homicide or they died by "accident"...

Sorry for the late response been playing games and catching up on reading/chores luckily this week I have a lot of easy throw together and cook over a long period of time meals smile I am planning on making chicken tacos tomorrow I am pumped since there was a chicken shortage for the past month where I live people were buying them up in bulk and hording them due to covid x.X.... Hope your having a great week so far whee
yum_puddi

Some do and some dont throttle net. Only reason we do is because we have a moron in office, and some idiot from another damn country lobbied for it. Thinking conspiracy; they want slow net for us, can't fight back on slow connections. gonk
this We're megamind in this case.

Not in a big area myself. Got lots of farms around. 3nodding

It depends on the insect, but spiders are a no go. If they're in my domain, they die. First accessible thing in reach and they're going to be hit with it. Be it flyswatter or windex. I like windex the best. Them...not so much, but...streak free shine! cue tooth paste commercial smile here Mwahaha.
The few unwelcome guests that find their way into my house ( more than two / four legs ); usually end up dying one way or another. Rollie pollies on occasion find their way in, moths and preying mantis. Usually try to get them back outside. Last moth man... gonk Caught him after several attempts, got to the door, opened it up, tossed it outside, went to shut the screen door, the damn thing fluttered in before I could close the door all the way; had to resume chase, accidentally ended up smashing it. gonk ...I tried....
Ants, flies, spiders on the other hand...it's war bitches. scream

Maybe you should help them with that, have someone go up with them to rock the bucket, see if they come down with 'irrational fear'.
I dunno if that would be a fear or not. I mean, if it's a simulation... chin rub Not sure how I would take knowing that, now that you mention it. On one hand, would be glad, means covid 19 wasn't a thing and no cheeto. Reset button pressed and all can be well in the world. On the other hand, would be pissed...

Thankfully my mouse and keyboard don't need updates and drivers. Sure, I could use the CD that came with this windows 98 configured keyboard ( high end thing with DOS, email, transfer, menu, phone, calculator, www, my doc..etc buttons on it EZ-key 3000 think is the name of it? can't find image ) I can live with out those buttons.
Think the only driver I had to install from the web on this was my tablet driver for pressure sensitivity in pen.

But loading an installing linux from usb? not gotten that down yet. Thinking download was corrupt, even when using a CD to burn it.

I've worked retail long enough now to day screw you management, you want your bonus for MY sale? ******** you. I'm here because I need a job, not to make your dumb a** more money. And refuse to work for commission solely; get ripped off there.

This is true about unemployment yes. Just sucks that it's 900 a month.
That I did not know. Some days I make that, some I do not.

...speaking of walmart...here's a funny story; everyone was excited today after getting a notice that some s**t head in TX emailed corporate with the idea that we have off on thankgiving day this year. Corporate goes; yeah! they worked hard, busted their asses during the plague, we'll make it sound like we're rewarding them and close that ******** stains should be closed every year on that day. Another way to not have to pay us, and not give us the 10% off voucher for working that day. Think we should write to them and say we want a raise and hazard pay. ******** for where I have worked in walmart; photo, housewares, ims, sfs. 3nodding
I have also unofficially ( out of job code ) worked in other areas doing other thing, unloads, throwing truck, etc...
Over all, I can't do the sales floor any more. I'd kill someone.

Ohio not warm, would stick to Carolina if you want to keep semi-warm; but higher priced area depending where you are.
If you want warm and semi-decent wages, maybe Utah?

Gotcha, graphic cards arent something I look at on the regular, if it works, then not fixing it. RAM would be another story...

I dunno about the rest of the world, but will take seeing people's underwear every damn day any day over seeing a** crack or anything else hanging out of clothes.
As for the last image, that is the first ever seen that. emotion_jawdrop Who in their right mind wears jeans that skinny and then sags them?

Technical anime I watched? Yeesh, don't even remember, seen a lot but Esca was the one that pulled me in. The others were OK, semi-interesting, but not enough to call myself a fan over all of Anime. Esca converted.
X anime, hear it is good, not seen it, not even sure where to start in that series, same with the fate / stay night series.

Ebay just got bought for 9.2 mil by someone in norway. Wondering how this is gonna go.
Yes @ searching around, be stupid not to with net at fingers.

We didn't have that class. You could PAY to come back after school for about 200 or so to learn, but not free. Anyway for s**t state to make money. And ******** still cant drive.

@chicken shortage, wasn't so much that, we had abundance of those, just no one to work them. this

...sorry light on wording @ end, hands dead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:54 pm
Nidorous

Some do and some dont throttle net. Only reason we do is because we have a moron in office, and some idiot from another damn country lobbied for it. Thinking conspiracy; they want slow net for us, can't fight back on slow connections. gonk
this We're megamind in this case.

Not in a big area myself. Got lots of farms around. 3nodding

It depends on the insect, but spiders are a no go. If they're in my domain, they die. First accessible thing in reach and they're going to be hit with it. Be it flyswatter or windex. I like windex the best. Them...not so much, but...streak free shine! cue tooth paste commercial smile here Mwahaha.
The few unwelcome guests that find their way into my house ( more than two / four legs ); usually end up dying one way or another. Rollie pollies on occasion find their way in, moths and preying mantis. Usually try to get them back outside. Last moth man... gonk Caught him after several attempts, got to the door, opened it up, tossed it outside, went to shut the screen door, the damn thing fluttered in before I could close the door all the way; had to resume chase, accidentally ended up smashing it. gonk ...I tried....
Ants, flies, spiders on the other hand...it's war bitches. scream

Maybe you should help them with that, have someone go up with them to rock the bucket, see if they come down with 'irrational fear'.
I dunno if that would be a fear or not. I mean, if it's a simulation... chin rub Not sure how I would take knowing that, now that you mention it. On one hand, would be glad, means covid 19 wasn't a thing and no cheeto. Reset button pressed and all can be well in the world. On the other hand, would be pissed...

Thankfully my mouse and keyboard don't need updates and drivers. Sure, I could use the CD that came with this windows 98 configured keyboard ( high end thing with DOS, email, transfer, menu, phone, calculator, www, my doc..etc buttons on it EZ-key 3000 think is the name of it? can't find image ) I can live with out those buttons.
Think the only driver I had to install from the web on this was my tablet driver for pressure sensitivity in pen.

But loading an installing linux from usb? not gotten that down yet. Thinking download was corrupt, even when using a CD to burn it.

I've worked retail long enough now to day screw you management, you want your bonus for MY sale? ******** you. I'm here because I need a job, not to make your dumb a** more money. And refuse to work for commission solely; get ripped off there.

This is true about unemployment yes. Just sucks that it's 900 a month.
That I did not know. Some days I make that, some I do not.

...speaking of walmart...here's a funny story; everyone was excited today after getting a notice that some s**t head in TX emailed corporate with the idea that we have off on thankgiving day this year. Corporate goes; yeah! they worked hard, busted their asses during the plague, we'll make it sound like we're rewarding them and close that ******** stains should be closed every year on that day. Another way to not have to pay us, and not give us the 10% off voucher for working that day. Think we should write to them and say we want a raise and hazard pay. ******** for where I have worked in walmart; photo, housewares, ims, sfs. 3nodding
I have also unofficially ( out of job code ) worked in other areas doing other thing, unloads, throwing truck, etc...
Over all, I can't do the sales floor any more. I'd kill someone.

Ohio not warm, would stick to Carolina if you want to keep semi-warm; but higher priced area depending where you are.
If you want warm and semi-decent wages, maybe Utah?

Gotcha, graphic cards arent something I look at on the regular, if it works, then not fixing it. RAM would be another story...

I dunno about the rest of the world, but will take seeing people's underwear every damn day any day over seeing a** crack or anything else hanging out of clothes.
As for the last image, that is the first ever seen that. emotion_jawdrop Who in their right mind wears jeans that skinny and then sags them?

Technical anime I watched? Yeesh, don't even remember, seen a lot but Esca was the one that pulled me in. The others were OK, semi-interesting, but not enough to call myself a fan over all of Anime. Esca converted.
X anime, hear it is good, not seen it, not even sure where to start in that series, same with the fate / stay night series.

Ebay just got bought for 9.2 mil by someone in norway. Wondering how this is gonna go.
Yes @ searching around, be stupid not to with net at fingers.

We didn't have that class. You could PAY to come back after school for about 200 or so to learn, but not free. Anyway for s**t state to make money. And ******** still cant drive.

@chicken shortage, wasn't so much that, we had abundance of those, just no one to work them. this

...sorry light on wording @ end, hands dead.

True I don't know how I would survive in a place like Russia where it is super cold and the internet is super slow gonk
true I was probably on of the only people that wrote to my congressmen when they were voting on net neutrality which made me mad when they still voted to get rid of it neutral that's probably one of the reasons why my internet changed in pricing soon after... capitalism at it's finest...

yeah a lot of farms around here until you reach 50 miles away from the city then everything is industrial and busy.

LOL yeah I don't like certain bugs more than others I kill most unless it is a non poisonous spider, firefly or non dangerous beetle then I grab one of my mason jars and keep it hostage till I can take it outside and free it... when it comes to moths they tend to make me uncomfortable guess it is because of the horror movies I have watched with them in the past or the way they seem to just stare at you I normally get some one else to carry them out but sadly they tend to die fast indoors especially near lights or water :/

True people don't really think about how others feel when it comes to things like that people should be more understanding hell the fear of being buried alive shouldn't be thought of as irrational I mean if any one was buried alive they wouldn't enjoy it. xp true I am not one to jump on the conspiracy band wagon but I do enjoy reading them from time to time and sometimes it is scary how real they could/can be... sweatdrop

oh, okay! I normally buy corsair which tends to need some driver updates especially ones with customization lights in various colors. I don't have nor want any led lights in my pc but i enjoy having them on my keyboard in case I need to fix something I have typed or if I am too lazy to look away from t he keyboard...

might have been I have had many cases where that has happened and it took me forever to even consider that a possibility made me feel like an idiot sweatdrop

True those were some of his first jobs eventually he learned not to care about the company at all because the company could care less about you and can replace you in a heart beat if you don't fudge the system.So it is best not to destroy your body for the company and do the minimum effort and sadly in most cases mine and his minimum effort is light years ahead of the other workers gonk

I don't know how anyone could live off of 900 a month though hell most places if you rent are at least $450 then there is bills, gas, and food x.X
that isn't even counting emergencies like a tire on your car needs replacing or you break your arm and are out of work for a few weeks cry

Yeah I saw Walmart post that all over social media and I am going to die laughing when they open at 12am the morning after thanksgiving for black friday and aren't ready. Honestly hate how places like that treat their workers half the time they do everything they can to make sure no one get holiday pay and if they do they will work you like a dog until you want to quit x.X hell I remember having to work truck thanksgiving day all night long just to get ready for black friday and wanting to die because the fans never worked int he back and they wanted us to do everything in the back room with no breaks xp

luckily I have only cashiered at walmart but I worked unload, dressing rooms and soft lines (clothing, intimates, and furniture) at target as well as all of those positions and more when I worked at khols and I have to stop myself from walking out many times I have grown to see the worst in people immediately just because of how rude and stupid most customers are scream I try to be a nice person I am easy to get along with but man I can only tolerate so much ignorance at one time and when you work the departments I have you see it every 5 seconds it seemed... luckily I don't work with people any more and if I ever have to take a job working with others I hope I am at least working with as few people and dealing with as little customers as possible xd ( like how most night bakers/prep cooks leave before the store opens so all they have to deal with is maybe a coworker or 2)

Yeah normally it is hard to find all you want in one location :/ reasonably priced, warm, good soil, nice wooded areas, good job selections, and not a lot of stupid people is really hard to find now a days sweatdrop

I recently had to upgrade mine my old computer would blue screen when I tried to play monster hunter on medium to low settings so I caved and got a new graphics card better ram, better cpu and mother board and a better case to keep everything nice and low temp. most of the parts except the case I bought used in almost new condition for cheap so I was very happy with the upgrade whee

true but in most cases I would rather your crack under wear and other extremities be covered if possible xd

I had little access to anime growing up my brothers friends would bring over vhs tapes he had recorded and x 1999 was the one I got to watch the most... I watched Kiki's Delivery service when I couldn't even talk since my grandmother bought it on vhs for me before I was born lol that is probably why I like ghibli so much 3nodding I really liked X but to be honest I think everyone has a show they like that isn't that great but they love it so much they hype it up and that is X 1999 for me sweatdrop I enjoyed the anime watching it in order is probably the easiest way to start the series but be warned they didn't have an ending really to the manga or anime... the manga does not end (it's blocked at 18th number) so you can't see the final match between Kamui and Fuuma as in the anime. The reason? It seems that some Japanese criticians judged the end of X 1999 as something of too cruent, violent and irrespectful about people's death during an historical and huge earthquake in Japan.

not sure how that will change ebay but hopefully not for the worse... comparison shopping is so easy when you have the internet!

yeah a lot of chicken processing plants closed around here and all the farmers just had to hold onto the chickens that needed to be slaughtered now they are having to sell for a loss because no one can afford to pay an up charge especially since a lot of people are still on unemployment in my state or are working cut hours luckily it is slowly getting back to normal my governor finally made it mandatory to wear masts till at least the end of next month till we she the spike in illnesses go down. it is only a fine, but it at least makes people wear one when in a building out in public... made me laugh when people had the wearing a mask I can't breathe movement a few weeks ago I was like I wear masks regularly thanks to my allergies, and asthma during spring,and winter and I am doing just fine my glasses fog up but It isn't restricting my breathing at all rofl

I understand smile don't force yourself to replay everyday if you are tired I completely understand needing a break and wanting to relax! feel free to send me messages in messenger and respond to this wall of text later xd I tend to have multiple conversations in one message which can be a pain to respond too when your hands start to cramp sweatdrop
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 am
Nidorous

rofl Was orange day in the runway, figured would for shits and kicks enter. Have no hopes of placing. Was bored last night.
You've not tasted a pumpkin pie? emotion_jawdrop ( Personally think you're not missing much, I hate them. ) whee
Was just eating breakfast / lunch myself at 1pm when I read this.

exactly, though dunno if they're even having a summer event. Know they've not had a birthday event in awhile.

If they're not going to learn, do selective breeding, breed the damn things for food if you want it that badly. It'd be a little safer this way.

And sadly, they seem to all be stupid any more, all the major ones anyway.
Our's, your's, russia, china, north korea, canada... am I missing anyone?

emotion_jawdrop eek burning_eyes edges ice cream your way with a pool cue whee I offer this sacrifice to you.
as for if that is dangerous, ah..uh...I dunno? gonk I usually have an opinion about a lot of topics, but this one I am greatly lost on.
MimiThePiggyOrc

I think I'll use my 'phone a friend' option here.

Phone-a-Friend is a lifeline in the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? game. It is most commonly used if a contestant gets stuck on a particular question and needs help by calling a friend or relative on telephone.

Oh no, I shall save you from that and distract you with: THIS

It's pronounced "Levi- O -sa" rofl

I do know the little time feeling. Took a few days off work ******** it, scream and time seems to be flying by. I swear time jumped around yesterday on me. 9:20am, 1:34pm, 7:28pm, 9-something pm...was when I remember looking at the time, not sure how it jumped from 9am to 1pm as fast as it did.

I doubt he's read it, don't think he reads much manga at all; hell we JUST got him started watching SUBBED anime over dubbed. gonk Same with another co-worker of mine, he's starting to slowly come around on subbed, not as fast as the one that is flying through watching attack on titan. But...improvement in small steps!

Don't blame you. How far have you made it in the books?

I have never really tried the runway I think. I dont remember. I might check it out later. do you have to keep your outfit as long as the contest in the runway is going on? Ahaha yeah you have said so before. 4laugh

I don't think there will be one.. i hope they dont cancel halloween. that's one of the events i like on here. 3nodding sure its months away but still. witnh nho summer evenht. its making me think of the possibility.

ikr? but nooooo~ they continue to eat animals they shouldnt be eating!

huh? canada? what happened over there? I thought they were doing alright? surprised

ahahahaha it's fine. I feel better. no more pain. pretty sure, it's going to end soon. then have to wait another month again for this monthly subscription to Satan's waterfall. emotion_donotwant

omg! That is so cute! why does Neville look like a potato? rofl

and her "or worse expelled!" like girl set your priorities straight! rofl

exactly! it's like where did the time go? I didnt realize time passed by so much already feeling.

ack! oh well small steps. also subbed > dubbed. dubbed ones are idk just weird for me. only watch them when there's no choice like local tv airing it.

just finhished the first. gonk I'm so distracted by netflix and tbh plants vs zombies 2. rofl kinda regret and not really- downloading that damn game on my phone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:14 am
MimiThePiggyOrc

True I don't know how I would survive in a place like Russia where it is super cold and the internet is super slow gonk
true I was probably on of the only people that wrote to my congressmen when they were voting on net neutrality which made me mad when they still voted to get rid of it neutral that's probably one of the reasons why my internet changed in pricing soon after... capitalism at it's finest...

yeah a lot of farms around here until you reach 50 miles away from the city then everything is industrial and busy.

LOL yeah I don't like certain bugs more than others I kill most unless it is a non poisonous spider, firefly or non dangerous beetle then I grab one of my mason jars and keep it hostage till I can take it outside and free it... when it comes to moths they tend to make me uncomfortable guess it is because of the horror movies I have watched with them in the past or the way they seem to just stare at you I normally get some one else to carry them out but sadly they tend to die fast indoors especially near lights or water :/

True people don't really think about how others feel when it comes to things like that people should be more understanding hell the fear of being buried alive shouldn't be thought of as irrational I mean if any one was buried alive they wouldn't enjoy it. xp true I am not one to jump on the conspiracy band wagon but I do enjoy reading them from time to time and sometimes it is scary how real they could/can be... sweatdrop

oh, okay! I normally buy corsair which tends to need some driver updates especially ones with customization lights in various colors. I don't have nor want any led lights in my pc but i enjoy having them on my keyboard in case I need to fix something I have typed or if I am too lazy to look away from t he keyboard...

might have been I have had many cases where that has happened and it took me forever to even consider that a possibility made me feel like an idiot sweatdrop

True those were some of his first jobs eventually he learned not to care about the company at all because the company could care less about you and can replace you in a heart beat if you don't fudge the system.So it is best not to destroy your body for the company and do the minimum effort and sadly in most cases mine and his minimum effort is light years ahead of the other workers gonk

I don't know how anyone could live off of 900 a month though hell most places if you rent are at least $450 then there is bills, gas, and food x.X
that isn't even counting emergencies like a tire on your car needs replacing or you break your arm and are out of work for a few weeks cry

Yeah I saw Walmart post that all over social media and I am going to die laughing when they open at 12am the morning after thanksgiving for black friday and aren't ready. Honestly hate how places like that treat their workers half the time they do everything they can to make sure no one get holiday pay and if they do they will work you like a dog until you want to quit x.X hell I remember having to work truck thanksgiving day all night long just to get ready for black friday and wanting to die because the fans never worked int he back and they wanted us to do everything in the back room with no breaks xp

luckily I have only cashiered at walmart but I worked unload, dressing rooms and soft lines (clothing, intimates, and furniture) at target as well as all of those positions and more when I worked at khols and I have to stop myself from walking out many times I have grown to see the worst in people immediately just because of how rude and stupid most customers are scream I try to be a nice person I am easy to get along with but man I can only tolerate so much ignorance at one time and when you work the departments I have you see it every 5 seconds it seemed... luckily I don't work with people any more and if I ever have to take a job working with others I hope I am at least working with as few people and dealing with as little customers as possible xd ( like how most night bakers/prep cooks leave before the store opens so all they have to deal with is maybe a coworker or 2)

Yeah normally it is hard to find all you want in one location :/ reasonably priced, warm, good soil, nice wooded areas, good job selections, and not a lot of stupid people is really hard to find now a days sweatdrop

I recently had to upgrade mine my old computer would blue screen when I tried to play monster hunter on medium to low settings so I caved and got a new graphics card better ram, better cpu and mother board and a better case to keep everything nice and low temp. most of the parts except the case I bought used in almost new condition for cheap so I was very happy with the upgrade whee

true but in most cases I would rather your crack under wear and other extremities be covered if possible xd

I had little access to anime growing up my brothers friends would bring over vhs tapes he had recorded and x 1999 was the one I got to watch the most... I watched Kiki's Delivery service when I couldn't even talk since my grandmother bought it on vhs for me before I was born lol that is probably why I like ghibli so much 3nodding I really liked X but to be honest I think everyone has a show they like that isn't that great but they love it so much they hype it up and that is X 1999 for me sweatdrop I enjoyed the anime watching it in order is probably the easiest way to start the series but be warned they didn't have an ending really to the manga or anime... the manga does not end (it's blocked at 18th number) so you can't see the final match between Kamui and Fuuma as in the anime. The reason? It seems that some Japanese criticians judged the end of X 1999 as something of too cruent, violent and irrespectful about people's death during an historical and huge earthquake in Japan.

not sure how that will change ebay but hopefully not for the worse... comparison shopping is so easy when you have the internet!

yeah a lot of chicken processing plants closed around here and all the farmers just had to hold onto the chickens that needed to be slaughtered now they are having to sell for a loss because no one can afford to pay an up charge especially since a lot of people are still on unemployment in my state or are working cut hours luckily it is slowly getting back to normal my governor finally made it mandatory to wear masts till at least the end of next month till we she the spike in illnesses go down. it is only a fine, but it at least makes people wear one when in a building out in public... made me laugh when people had the wearing a mask I can't breathe movement a few weeks ago I was like I wear masks regularly thanks to my allergies, and asthma during spring,and winter and I am doing just fine my glasses fog up but It isn't restricting my breathing at all rofl

I understand smile don't force yourself to replay everyday if you are tired I completely understand needing a break and wanting to relax! feel free to send me messages in messenger and respond to this wall of text later xd I tend to have multiple conversations in one message which can be a pain to respond too when your hands start to cramp sweatdrop
yum_puddi

Russia, China, North Korea...I'd probably be long dead. rofl I liken those places to the oppressed retail world in more extreme measures.

I don't usually get those guys in the house. The other night had a damn centipede in here, scared the s**t out of me at 4am when I stumbled to the bathroom to take a leak. Those little shits are fast, especially half asleep that early in the morning.

As for moths...
User Image can't stop being amused by this.

Should put in will; need one of those bells to ring when buried, just incase. 3nodding

As for keyboards, unless PCs really really change over the next several years as far as input goes. Shouldn't need keyboards or mice for quite some time. But it is getting harder to find PCs with PS2 ports. ( Aka 6-pin mini-DIN )
I like them better than using USBs for my hookups. Can save my USB for something else...more harddrives!

Looks at keyboard Unless it is one of the older keyboards I have, every one of the newer ones all have missing letters from being worn off over the years. The older ones have the letters and numbers stamped into the white plastic. 'E. N. M. A. S. H." Are the letters worn of this one so far. D is getting there. Same with C. Painting them back on, craving them back in, using stickers...nothing stays. I have resigned myself to blank keys. Not gonna pay for new ones when they'll do the same s**t eventually. Kinda pointless to look at it sometimes. whee

Exactly, the system is flawed, we're expendable, and we kill ourselves doing it. emotion_yatta Hurray for corporate.
Meanwhile the s**t monkey owner of Amazon is boasting he made 3.9bil ( or similar ) during the corona virus out break. Well...yes, people couldn't leave easily, got sick, and now you're capitalizing on their suffering. Good job corporate ********. Try donating some of that to front liners.

Not many if any can, and doesnt look like the system is going to get fixed any time soon.

See...they'll be doing it like Xmas I think. People will work overnight to set things for black friday. IF we have one. You can't have that many in a store. They can have sales times. X is starting at 4am, A is at 6am...etc. Or you tell someone outside the items you want, get a ticket and goto the back / side doors and pay with the 'check out with me' and workers will bring X items out. Just like OGP. Keep people out of the stores.
Doubt we'll have crap for product.

My nice is gone. Very very gone.
Its worse when there are a lot of people in the store, walking slow, in the way, annoying me when I have a job to do.
People are high on my scale of hate.
Right under children and spiders I think. 3nodding

As for your moving preferences. If you find some place like that, let me know, I'm following. rofl That sounds like paradise.

can't knock used items if they're good items. 3nodding I'd have to see the computer components before buying them personally, as long as you;re happy with it and it preforms as you want it to, that's all that matters.

read that as 'crack underwear'. rofl

I know the feeling. Liked Gundam, and going back watching it again...cringe worthy. Surprised they've not modernized some of the older ones. Some other thoughts

Saw something similar to this yesterday:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...there is truth there.

Sorry very short in response again. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:30 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

rofl Was orange day in the runway, figured would for shits and kicks enter. Have no hopes of placing. Was bored last night.
You've not tasted a pumpkin pie? emotion_jawdrop ( Personally think you're not missing much, I hate them. ) whee
Was just eating breakfast / lunch myself at 1pm when I read this.

exactly, though dunno if they're even having a summer event. Know they've not had a birthday event in awhile.

If they're not going to learn, do selective breeding, breed the damn things for food if you want it that badly. It'd be a little safer this way.

And sadly, they seem to all be stupid any more, all the major ones anyway.
Our's, your's, russia, china, north korea, canada... am I missing anyone?

emotion_jawdrop eek burning_eyes edges ice cream your way with a pool cue whee I offer this sacrifice to you.
as for if that is dangerous, ah..uh...I dunno? gonk I usually have an opinion about a lot of topics, but this one I am greatly lost on.
MimiThePiggyOrc

I think I'll use my 'phone a friend' option here.

Phone-a-Friend is a lifeline in the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? game. It is most commonly used if a contestant gets stuck on a particular question and needs help by calling a friend or relative on telephone.

Oh no, I shall save you from that and distract you with: THIS

It's pronounced "Levi- O -sa" rofl

I do know the little time feeling. Took a few days off work ******** it, scream and time seems to be flying by. I swear time jumped around yesterday on me. 9:20am, 1:34pm, 7:28pm, 9-something pm...was when I remember looking at the time, not sure how it jumped from 9am to 1pm as fast as it did.

I doubt he's read it, don't think he reads much manga at all; hell we JUST got him started watching SUBBED anime over dubbed. gonk Same with another co-worker of mine, he's starting to slowly come around on subbed, not as fast as the one that is flying through watching attack on titan. But...improvement in small steps!

Don't blame you. How far have you made it in the books?

I have never really tried the runway I think. I dont remember. I might check it out later. do you have to keep your outfit as long as the contest in the runway is going on? Ahaha yeah you have said so before. 4laugh

I don't think there will be one.. i hope they dont cancel halloween. that's one of the events i like on here. 3nodding sure its months away but still. witnh nho summer evenht. its making me think of the possibility.

ikr? but nooooo~ they continue to eat animals they shouldnt be eating!

huh? canada? what happened over there? I thought they were doing alright? surprised

ahahahaha it's fine. I feel better. no more pain. pretty sure, it's going to end soon. then have to wait another month again for this monthly subscription to Satan's waterfall. emotion_donotwant

omg! That is so cute! why does Neville look like a potato? rofl

and her "or worse expelled!" like girl set your priorities straight! rofl

exactly! it's like where did the time go? I didnt realize time passed by so much already feeling.

ack! oh well small steps. also subbed > dubbed. dubbed ones are idk just weird for me. only watch them when there's no choice like local tv airing it.

just finhished the first. gonk I'm so distracted by netflix and tbh plants vs zombies 2. rofl kinda regret and not really- downloading that damn game on my phone.

No, you do not. You can change it after entering the runway. 3nodding

I hate going to ALL the shops and taking forever to get candy /caroling in the holidays. Used to only be 5 / 7 shops, now there are about 12! gonk My hands can't take that abuse.

We'll have to build a bio dome for smart people, and only they'll be allowed into it. Keep out the idiots that can't stay home, can't wear masks in public, eat weird s**t. gonk And Voldemorts and cheetos.

rofl @ Satans waterfall, that's a new one. Uh, er...offers up a pumpkin carving kit This should allow you to be rid of it. emotion_kirakira

I am not sure why. rofl I never watched much, a lot of people enjoyed it. Had friends talking about it non-stop.

It depends on the anime. Subbed > Dubbed for a lot of the newer ones. Some of the ones I grew up watching, have to be dubbed. I can't watch them subbed. YYH does not feel or sound the same subbed at all. Can't, can't, cant.

Distractions are good. Very good. whee Probably going to see whats on netflix myself in a bit, hands dying.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:20 pm
Nidorous

Russia, China, North Korea...I'd probably be long dead. rofl I liken those places to the oppressed retail world in more extreme measures.

I don't usually get those guys in the house. The other night had a damn centipede in here, scared the s**t out of me at 4am when I stumbled to the bathroom to take a leak. Those little shits are fast, especially half asleep that early in the morning.

As for moths...
User Image can't stop being amused by this.

Should put in will; need one of those bells to ring when buried, just incase. 3nodding

As for keyboards, unless PCs really really change over the next several years as far as input goes. Shouldn't need keyboards or mice for quite some time. But it is getting harder to find PCs with PS2 ports. ( Aka 6-pin mini-DIN )
I like them better than using USBs for my hookups. Can save my USB for something else...more harddrives!

Looks at keyboard Unless it is one of the older keyboards I have, every one of the newer ones all have missing letters from being worn off over the years. The older ones have the letters and numbers stamped into the white plastic. 'E. N. M. A. S. H." Are the letters worn of this one so far. D is getting there. Same with C. Painting them back on, craving them back in, using stickers...nothing stays. I have resigned myself to blank keys. Not gonna pay for new ones when they'll do the same s**t eventually. Kinda pointless to look at it sometimes. whee

Exactly, the system is flawed, we're expendable, and we kill ourselves doing it. emotion_yatta Hurray for corporate.
Meanwhile the s**t monkey owner of Amazon is boasting he made 3.9bil ( or similar ) during the corona virus out break. Well...yes, people couldn't leave easily, got sick, and now you're capitalizing on their suffering. Good job corporate ********. Try donating some of that to front liners.

Not many if any can, and doesnt look like the system is going to get fixed any time soon.

See...they'll be doing it like Xmas I think. People will work overnight to set things for black friday. IF we have one. You can't have that many in a store. They can have sales times. X is starting at 4am, A is at 6am...etc. Or you tell someone outside the items you want, get a ticket and goto the back / side doors and pay with the 'check out with me' and workers will bring X items out. Just like OGP. Keep people out of the stores.
Doubt we'll have crap for product.

My nice is gone. Very very gone.
Its worse when there are a lot of people in the store, walking slow, in the way, annoying me when I have a job to do.
People are high on my scale of hate.
Right under children and spiders I think. 3nodding

As for your moving preferences. If you find some place like that, let me know, I'm following. rofl That sounds like paradise.

can't knock used items if they're good items. 3nodding I'd have to see the computer components before buying them personally, as long as you;re happy with it and it preforms as you want it to, that's all that matters.

read that as 'crack underwear'. rofl

I know the feeling. Liked Gundam, and going back watching it again...cringe worthy. Surprised they've not modernized some of the older ones. Some other thoughts

Saw something similar to this yesterday:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...there is truth there.

Sorry very short in response again. gonk

...Same X.x I think japan would be kewl to go visit their internet is pretty fast and I don't know of very many unhappy retail workers but there probably are they just keep it bottled up... only down side though is I don't speak/read Japanese and the cultural differences would hurt me I hate making some one mad at me when I was a kid I did not know you are not suppose to stab your chop sticks into your rice and leave them and I made some people really offended and mad x.X also it is strange how in japan you can slurp your food but in the USA it is considered extremely rude and obnoxious I personally don't mind I think people should eat food however they want as long as they enjoy it but a lot of people will get angry about things like that... sweatdrop

They really are my husband likes scaring the crap out of me so he will catch centipedes,Millipedes (mainly millipedes since they are common where we live), grass hoppers, cicadas, and locust and trow them on me x.X I squeal like a little girl gonk I honestly don't mind bugs but the second they are on me I want them off...
I went to Florida for the first time ever when I was 17-18ish and went night walking (about 2am) on the beach and encountered a nest of sand fleas I couldn't see since I was in a group and only 2 of us had flash lights and I walked right into it and my whole legs both were covered from the foot all the way to the thigh in just small tickly sand fleas I screamed so loud I probably woke up every one at the cabin area we were staying at sweatdrop I don't go night walking without a flash light any where now lol
lol yeah moths aren't bad there are a lot of funny memes of them but man do they make me feel strange I guess I have just watched too many of them in horror movies sweatdrop
Yeah you never know might come in handy xp

True I just like the key board that have the keys light up since I normally have it set to something relaxing like faded rainbow or dark pink... or light up the key I typed... also it helps since they key is black except the letter/number/symbol on the key and honestly it seems to never seems to get damaged probably have had the same keyboard for 6 years (just because I was using laptops up until them for schooling and not having enough room for a proper set up... as for my mouse I need a new one the left click had gotten pretty worn down from just over use xd

I hate that word expendable no one is expendable everyone has something they excel at more than others and honestly in my mind depending on the worker sometimes it is best to pay a worker an extra dollar that works hard than to fire and train someone for a dollar less and not even know if they are worth even putting in the effort to train gonk
agreed but sadly the rich want to get richer and want the poor to get more poor so they can walk all over them... hurts to work so hard and still not get paid enough for your labor...

Hell just with 2 people 900$ a month isn't enough not to mention if you have kids, but honestly you shouldn't have kids unless you're making like 6 figures a year these people barely making 25k a year with kids scare me because me and my husband barely live on that and to be honest I certainly don't eat as "healthy" as I should due to produce and such being more expensive than eating out twice a week and cooking with cheap frozen or sodium filled ingredients gonk

OH GOD NOOO!!! half the people around here never know what they want before going in blackfriday shopping normally they just grab and buy so that would never work honestly I am hoping they just go to cyber monday only since shipping is normally free and it won't cause any stores to be over crowded or force workers to have to break their backs for ungrateful shoppers

yeah again I try to be a pleasant person it isn't hard top get along with me I don't judge people on political preferences or the music they listen to or even what they wear but please don't act stupid and ask me things like oh have you checked the back for this item... mam' if we had sed item it would have notify me to get back stock and put it out on the sales floor... or he does this item come in red instead of green I don't like green... no what is on the sales floor is all we have unless you want to look online but even then we don't carry alternate colors... or my favorite when people ask where the rest room or dressing room is when they are right next to them or we have posted signs hanging from the ceilings with arrows showing them the proper direction... scream

Will do it is had to find a place with everything you want so just finding a place with half is good enough lol

agreed most of the time used is just as good if not more reliable than new and if you buy used you know it is free from defects when it comes to electronics...
my mindset is there is a free return if the product you buy used from ebay or amazon normally doesn't work I try to only buy from reputable sellers with return policies to ensure no problems occur.

yeah a lot of shows I use to watch can be cringe worthy at times but honestly the older ones can be some of the best movie/shows :3
some older shows really need a remake especially ones people love with no ending gonk

absolutely! you can't let them win! most of them wear diapers and cry about how hard it is to hold back on their "animal instincts"

No problem take care of yourself! reply when you have time don't force yourself. AND TRY TO GET SOME SLEEP! you increase your chance of a heart attack every time you don't get at least 7 hours...doubled if you drink energy drinks with less than 7 hours of sleep...

also drink some water :3 it ish good for you 3nodding
yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:07 am
Nidorous

...TAKE IT... -gravel gravel. rofl I'm not the biggest fan of her's, I can listen to her songs in small increments.

Back then you could do that and not worry about something happening; today? I'm surprised they've not put up 6 foot electric fences around stages. gonk

I've had This stuck in my head since the other day. gonk

I quite like Joplin's stuff though I agree you can only listen to so much of it at any one time. I think it's the energy of her performance that carried it rather than her voice, which could never be described as melodic.

Counting Flowers On The Wall isn't a song I'm familiar with but I can see how it would get into your head - it's a catchy tune.

On a completely different note,with all the news about China et al, I thought I would post this...

Written & produced by Midge Ure of Ultravox & Band Aid Fame. His real name is James Ure, shortened to Jim &, of course, Mij is Jim backwards hence the moniker. I love the groovy cassette Walkman in the video.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:32 pm
R.I.P Peter Green...

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:58 am
I didn't like the Duranies when they 1st appeared, I always thought they were an over commercialized pap pop band for under 16yo girls but I've mellowed. I quite like playing this very loudly when I'm driving really fast in my car...

"The bill for the 1980's arrived on my doorstep on the 1st Of January 1990", Simon Le Bon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:23 pm
AstroZeek
Nidorous

...TAKE IT... -gravel gravel. rofl I'm not the biggest fan of her's, I can listen to her songs in small increments.

Back then you could do that and not worry about something happening; today? I'm surprised they've not put up 6 foot electric fences around stages. gonk

I've had This stuck in my head since the other day. gonk

I quite like Joplin's stuff though I agree you can only listen to so much of it at any one time. I think it's the energy of her performance that carried it rather than her voice, which could never be described as melodic.

Counting Flowers On The Wall isn't a song I'm familiar with but I can see how it would get into your head - it's a catchy tune.

On a completely different note,with all the news about China et al, I thought I would post this...

Written & produced by Midge Ure of Ultravox & Band Aid Fame. His real name is James Ure, shortened to Jim &, of course, Mij is Jim backwards hence the moniker. I love the groovy cassette Walkman in the video.

Finally got the song out of my head the other day; read this post and it got stuck in it again. Lost the song, now regained it after reading post again. Augh. Damnit.

The start of that song sounds very ultravox. It reminds me of another song. And damn if I can think of it. 0:11 in and just that underlying melody of the synth I know it's used in another damn song somewhere. goes looking for song

Very fancy walkman, silver. Mine was black. Kept me entertained on some long car trips.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:38 pm
AstroZeek
I didn't like the Duranies when they 1st appeared, I always thought they were an over commercialized pap pop band for under 16yo girls but I've mellowed. I quite like playing this very loudly when I'm driving really fast in my car...

"The bill for the 1980's arrived on my doorstep on the 1st Of January 1990", Simon Le Bon.

You walked out on DM, not a fan of Duran... emotion_jawdrop grabs and shakes They've got some decent songs.
Wild Boys very addicting, Hungry Like the Wolf, Come Undone, Ordinary world, also good songs.

rofl I can see where they'd appeal to the under 16 years crowd of females from the 80s.
Think they might have struck a slightly higher age group in the states; maybe? Pretty sure the under 16s of the states were all about NKOTB. rofl

Since I mentioned it anyway... rofl .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:58 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc

...Same X.x I think japan would be kewl to go visit their internet is pretty fast and I don't know of very many unhappy retail workers but there probably are they just keep it bottled up... only down side though is I don't speak/read Japanese and the cultural differences would hurt me I hate making some one mad at me when I was a kid I did not know you are not suppose to stab your chop sticks into your rice and leave them and I made some people really offended and mad x.X also it is strange how in japan you can slurp your food but in the USA it is considered extremely rude and obnoxious I personally don't mind I think people should eat food however they want as long as they enjoy it but a lot of people will get angry about things like that... sweatdrop

They really are my husband likes scaring the crap out of me so he will catch centipedes,Millipedes (mainly millipedes since they are common where we live), grass hoppers, cicadas, and locust and trow them on me x.X I squeal like a little girl gonk I honestly don't mind bugs but the second they are on me I want them off...
I went to Florida for the first time ever when I was 17-18ish and went night walking (about 2am) on the beach and encountered a nest of sand fleas I couldn't see since I was in a group and only 2 of us had flash lights and I walked right into it and my whole legs both were covered from the foot all the way to the thigh in just small tickly sand fleas I screamed so loud I probably woke up every one at the cabin area we were staying at sweatdrop I don't go night walking without a flash light any where now lol
lol yeah moths aren't bad there are a lot of funny memes of them but man do they make me feel strange I guess I have just watched too many of them in horror movies sweatdrop
Yeah you never know might come in handy xp

True I just like the key board that have the keys light up since I normally have it set to something relaxing like faded rainbow or dark pink... or light up the key I typed... also it helps since they key is black except the letter/number/symbol on the key and honestly it seems to never seems to get damaged probably have had the same keyboard for 6 years (just because I was using laptops up until them for schooling and not having enough room for a proper set up... as for my mouse I need a new one the left click had gotten pretty worn down from just over use xd

I hate that word expendable no one is expendable everyone has something they excel at more than others and honestly in my mind depending on the worker sometimes it is best to pay a worker an extra dollar that works hard than to fire and train someone for a dollar less and not even know if they are worth even putting in the effort to train gonk
agreed but sadly the rich want to get richer and want the poor to get more poor so they can walk all over them... hurts to work so hard and still not get paid enough for your labor...

Hell just with 2 people 900$ a month isn't enough not to mention if you have kids, but honestly you shouldn't have kids unless you're making like 6 figures a year these people barely making 25k a year with kids scare me because me and my husband barely live on that and to be honest I certainly don't eat as "healthy" as I should due to produce and such being more expensive than eating out twice a week and cooking with cheap frozen or sodium filled ingredients gonk

OH GOD NOOO!!! half the people around here never know what they want before going in blackfriday shopping normally they just grab and buy so that would never work honestly I am hoping they just go to cyber monday only since shipping is normally free and it won't cause any stores to be over crowded or force workers to have to break their backs for ungrateful shoppers

yeah again I try to be a pleasant person it isn't hard top get along with me I don't judge people on political preferences or the music they listen to or even what they wear but please don't act stupid and ask me things like oh have you checked the back for this item... mam' if we had sed item it would have notify me to get back stock and put it out on the sales floor... or he does this item come in red instead of green I don't like green... no what is on the sales floor is all we have unless you want to look online but even then we don't carry alternate colors... or my favorite when people ask where the rest room or dressing room is when they are right next to them or we have posted signs hanging from the ceilings with arrows showing them the proper direction... scream

Will do it is had to find a place with everything you want so just finding a place with half is good enough lol

agreed most of the time used is just as good if not more reliable than new and if you buy used you know it is free from defects when it comes to electronics...
my mindset is there is a free return if the product you buy used from ebay or amazon normally doesn't work I try to only buy from reputable sellers with return policies to ensure no problems occur.

yeah a lot of shows I use to watch can be cringe worthy at times but honestly the older ones can be some of the best movie/shows :3
some older shows really need a remake especially ones people love with no ending gonk

absolutely! you can't let them win! most of them wear diapers and cry about how hard it is to hold back on their "animal instincts"

No problem take care of yourself! reply when you have time don't force yourself. AND TRY TO GET SOME SLEEP! you increase your chance of a heart attack every time you don't get at least 7 hours...doubled if you drink energy drinks with less than 7 hours of sleep...

also drink some water :3 it ish good for you 3nodding
yum_puddi

Bottled up, yes. It is impolite to complain over there. Impolite to leave early when there are still some people working too. Often they work themselves to exhaustion. What I don't think happens over there; you probably wont get a bunch of shits in the aisles or coming up behind you going "excuse me" while trying to juggle fright, cut a box, and they're too lazy to go the ******** around.
The slurping would drive me nuts. It'd make talking to someone difficult if someone slurping up their food was near by.

He throws bugs on you? gonk Not very cool of him. Centipedes can bite painfully. Millipedes not too bad.
D'oh! That sucks. Would be heading for that water to try and get them off. Or killing it with fire. And this; I'll now add to my very long list of reasons why I shouldn't goto the beach. whee Sand evil.

Trying to think of a horror movie that had moths. Only one coming to mind is silence of the lambs. gonk

The letter on your keyboard that lights up, wont come off. They're designed to be little 'windows' for the light to shine through, which means they're not cheaply heat pressed paint into keys; they're actually plastic lettering.
The older keys, the white ones with the black lettering even if the black wore off, they pressed it into the plastic that there is still an indentation of the letter. Unlike newer black ones.

Sadly retail doesnt see it this way; food services either. bottom dollar; work your a** off. gonk

As for living costs, it's only getting worse too.... face plants Hate. People.

Cyber monday will still cause employees to break their backs for ungrateful customers. You call us SFS. 3nodding

I like when customers assume you're working. You're staring at a bottle / label / shelf, have other crap from other departments in your arms, and they're over there going 'excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!' scream LEAVE ME ALONE! runs away screaming

Still weary of some used parts.

gonk !@furries in diapers, wtf?! I don't wanna know.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:21 pm
Nidorous

Finally got the song out of my head the other day; read this post and it got stuck in it again. Lost the song, now regained it after reading post again. Augh. Damnit.

The start of that song sounds very ultravox. It reminds me of another song. And damn if I can think of it. 0:11 in and just that underlying melody of the synth I know it's used in another damn song somewhere. goes looking for song

Very fancy walkman, silver. Mine was black. Kept me entertained on some long car trips.

A guitar version was used as the title music for the leading pop show in the U.K, 'Top Of The Pops'. Maybe that's why you remember it. I believe this was the demo...

& the finished article...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:49 pm
Nidorous
AstroZeek

You walked out on DM, not a fan of Duran... emotion_jawdrop grabs and shakes They've got some decent songs.
Wild Boys very addicting, Hungry Like the Wolf, Come Undone, Ordinary world, also good songs.

rofl I can see where they'd appeal to the under 16 years crowd of females from the 80s.
Think they might have struck a slightly higher age group in the states; maybe? Pretty sure the under 16s of the states were all about NKOTB. rofl

Since I mentioned it anyway... rofl .

I don't dislike them now, hungry like the wolf is a great song. It was just at the time. As for the demographic, I have met Simon Le Bon, He told me that when the band were first touring the U.S. their manager handed out a memo telling them what the legal age of consent was in each State. burning_eyes

& the record company nearly dropped them after this waste of money...

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:54 pm
Nidorous

No, you do not. You can change it after entering the runway. 3nodding

I hate going to ALL the shops and taking forever to get candy /caroling in the holidays. Used to only be 5 / 7 shops, now there are about 12! gonk My hands can't take that abuse.

We'll have to build a bio dome for smart people, and only they'll be allowed into it. Keep out the idiots that can't stay home, can't wear masks in public, eat weird s**t. gonk And Voldemorts and cheetos.

rofl @ Satans waterfall, that's a new one. Uh, er...offers up a pumpkin carving kit This should allow you to be rid of it. emotion_kirakira

I am not sure why. rofl I never watched much, a lot of people enjoyed it. Had friends talking about it non-stop.

It depends on the anime. Subbed > Dubbed for a lot of the newer ones. Some of the ones I grew up watching, have to be dubbed. I can't watch them subbed. YYH does not feel or sound the same subbed at all. Can't, can't, cant.

Distractions are good. Very good. whee Probably going to see whats on netflix myself in a bit, hands dying.

ohh! I might just try runway~

its grueling but I liked their outfits. and Jack in towns and zomg. and gaians dressing up tbh. 3nodding tnhe events werent that bad either. storyline/and sides. or that one year with the ghosts.

if only that was possible. i think we'd be virus free by now if that happened because all outside the dome would be dead by now. speaking of masks did you hear about that woman who was screaming in the grocery about how it's against God to wear masks. like seriously, the stupidity is astounding rolleyes

got to thank tumblr for that one ahaha. on the upside dont need the carving knife now I'm period free, emotion_kirakira FINALLY! I'll probably complain when it starts again in a month though lol

because it's funny. showed it to twin and she found it funny too. also twin moment lol she also had the same reaction- why is neville a potato? lol

ah that makes sense, since we did grow up watching dubbed ones. but I do like watching subbed more than dubbed these days.

I feel guilty kinda for not reading/finishing the series though ahaha

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces