Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:11 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Fearth blushed some what
this indeed was her Will .. man he was a good kisser,
"I never told you i didn't love you
and ...
"Hey don't you for get about me!" hissed the mist
freind of yours asked will not realy care about the mist,maybe i should kill the mist but let just see what it will do will was thinking
"no way I am no friend of hers you stupid boy I am the all powerfull..
"You are getting on my nevers you are not all powerfull your just some weak assed Mist thingy hump.
"Whatttttt i am not you you'll see take this .
The mist slowly shifted in to a more humen form '
"Good Fearth wispered

well what ever,fearth lets go there nothing here thateven wothe lisstening to said will with an evil kind of smaile,will knewwhat he was doing verry well, he turned his back to the thing so it seemed
flames shot out of the beings eyes scoctes as it turned completely blood and flesh it then turned and lunged at Wlls back .
Fearth only stepped aside and let Will take his revinge

the thing when in will but it couldn't get out, will be gain sucking the thing in himself, HA HA HA ha HA see what are you said will to the thing that thing, but it wasn's come form the will there that was sucking him up
i knew you was going to do that and now i have you traped in my better copy clone, ( the last copy clone could only be sommoned if will cut some thing off of him, but will still had evelything,) start talking are are you who are you, said will but after he asked that he said this, i bet your wondering when i used the clone and who you kissed right(i'll tell yain the next post)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"What the?" Ishizai muttered.
the shadow jumped at her but the man helped her protected her andd was kind then the 2 became one
"Ok what is going on here?" Ishizai muttered, feelin utterly confused.

i don't know said will but if it too much for right now we could leave he said walking right in fornt of her as to porteck her from him self or what looked like him
"I need to figure tis out," Ishizai said, "I cannot back down now."
i repect that said will, but then you soulddo something with thaat will to see what it does said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:38 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Fearth blushed some what
this indeed was her Will .. man he was a good kisser,
"I never told you i didn't love you
and ...
"Hey don't you for get about me!" hissed the mist
freind of yours asked will not realy care about the mist,maybe i should kill the mist but let just see what it will do will was thinking
"You are getting on my nevers you are not all powerfull your just some weak assed Mist thingy hump.
"Good Fearth wispered

well what ever,fearth lets go there nothing here thateven wothe lisstening to said will with an evil kind of smaile,will knewwhat he was doing verry well, he turned his back to the thing so it seemed
flames shot out of the beings eyes scoctes as it turned completely blood and flesh it then turned and lunged at Wlls back .

the thing when in will but it couldn't get out, will be gain sucking the thing in himself, HA HA HA ha HA see what are you said will to the thing that thing, but it wasn's come form the will there that was sucking him up
i knew you was going to do that and now i have you traped in my better copy clone, ( the last copy clone could only be sommoned if will cut some thing off of him, but will still had evelything,) start talking are are you who are you, said will but after he asked that he said this, i bet your wondering when i used the clone and who you kissed right(i'll tell yain the next post)
fearth was some waht put off by now and very confussed
"Will you are going to give me a head ach, spill the beans allready " whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:18 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Good Fearth wispered

fearth was some waht put off by now and very confussed
"Will you are going to give me a head ach, spill the beans allready " whee

when te thing cut will with its claws as to kill kill it cut but couldn't get out,then it was being sucked in to will,) no i changed places when i turned my back he said,by that you should know that you did kiss the real one,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:03 pm
oh i get it now. stare
man you are a trikey one may be that =s why my dad didn't want me to fall for you . HAHA oh well.
fearth turned to the monster as he was being sucked in .
"Looks like your number has been called and surveired ha twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:12 pm
fearth
oh i get it now. stare
man you are a trikey one may be that =s why my dad didn't want me to fall for you . HAHA oh well.

give me in fo said will, now, before you can't said will, the demon mark showed up but only on the real real one the clone didn't have it, but you noticed that it somewhat been changed, tell be why you showed your self you sent you and why asked will,and you think death may save you form me but it won't,Now any demon i kill becomes my loyal slave said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 pm
williams_101
fearth
oh i get it now. stare

give me in fo said will, now, before you can't said will, the demon mark showed up but only on the real real one the clone didn't have it, but you noticed that it somewhat been changed, tell be why you showed your self you sent you and why asked will,and you think death may save you form me but it won't,Now any demon i kill becomes my loyal slave said will

"Wow that could come in handy Will"
fearth waited for the demon to start talking but didn't here any thing but a blood cerdaling sxream as a pair of sharp knives sank into it's back
"Will!"
a large man sat smailing on the hill looking down at Willand licking his dry lips with a green tung.
"AHH WILL IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME HAHAHAHA so how have you been? Oh and don't worrie about that DEAD WAIGHT lol "
"You bastered who the hell are you" fearth shouted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:30 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
oh i get it now. stare

fearth waited for the demon to start talking but didn't here any thing but a blood cerdaling sxream as a pair of sharp knives sank into it's back
"Will!"
a large man sat smailing on the hill looking down at Willand licking his dry lips with a green tung.
"AHH WILL IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME HAHAHAHA so how have you been? Oh and don't worrie about that DEAD WAIGHT lol "
the clone begain lol twisted twisted lol realy hard the blood in the demons mouth begain burning and the demon mark sent out a huge sockwave giveing the demon huge pain, will got to his feet his wound was all ready healed,you fool said said KILL HIM COBEA, a huge cobra shot out of the earth form a burning mark that looked that same as the demon mark the fangs of the cobra when in its heart then will killed the other demon the the clone was holding ANY ONE ESLE yelled will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:39 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
oh i get it now. stare

"Will!"
the clone begain lol twisted twisted lol realy hard the blood in the demons mouth begain burning and the demon mark sent out a huge sockwave giveing the demon huge pain, will got to his feet his wound was all ready healed,you fool said said KILL HIM COBEA, a huge cobra shot out of the earth form a burning mark that looked that same as the demon mark the fangs of the cobra when in its heart then will killed the other demon the the clone was holding ANY ONE ESLE yelled will

(ugg my mom)
fearth was some what taken back by the wave and held onto Wills arm for asaport.
"Will be cairful or you'll whipe us all out!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:43 pm
yeah said will now chiper the mark now gone, rise form the dead my newist 2 of my demon slaves and tell me what this is about he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:55 pm
williams_101
yeah said will now chiper the mark now gone, rise form the dead my newist 2 of my demon slaves and tell me what this is about he said

the cobra was first to come and nuzzled Wills faces lovingly while the mist demon bowwed .
"master we were sent here to kill you by lord Damion he is king in the west lands and wishes for a queen, you are in his way.
"What " fearth spat in discust I don't even know the guy."
the cobra spoke up
"heee hass seen you fight along ssside the Will, and your lolyty brings himmm grate longing  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:00 pm
maybe so,but whats the kings weak point he said,also fearth has's her free will she can pick anyone she wants and i will not stop her,but i won't let her beforced in to that king said will,i;ll kill him myself said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:02 pm
williams_101
maybe so,but whats the kings weak point he said,also fearth has's her free will she can pick anyone she wants and i will not stop her,but i won't let her beforced in to that king said will,i;ll kill him myself said will

the cobra schook its head
" itsssnot old to us what he is weakkkkk againsttt only he knowsss it infact master i havee never seen his face."
fearth stod up stright and walked a few paces away to think while Will talked to his two new worker zombies  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:10 pm
fearth
williams_101

" itsssnot old to us what he is weakkkkk againsttt only he knowsss it infact master i havee never seen his face."
fearth stod up stright and walked a few paces away to think while Will talked to his two new worker zombies

then when did he see me thaats the qustion then isn't it, but you guys are not ging to be usefull as zombie's so take this HEAVEN SEAL the art of true loyaliy, as soon as your turely loyal to me i mean loyal with an unforced loyilaiy you'll become back to life 10 2 1oo time more power full,but that will take time i only have only a 100 demons that have made that out of the 1000's,( the cobra is one)  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

then when did he see me thaats the qustion then isn't it, but you guys are not ging to be usefull as zombie's so take this HEAVEN SEAL the art of true loyaliy, as soon as your turely loyal to me i mean loyal with an unforced loyilaiy you'll become back to life 10 2 1oo time more power full,but that will take time i only have only a 100 demons that have made that out of the 1000's,( the cobra is one)

fearth felt some what dazed and turned back around to tell will when her voice cracked, was her throught really that dry? no it was some thing elese.
she moved to grab Wills arm but feel into the earth.
"master look Master fearth is falling away!" cryed cobra  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games