Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:30 pm
Lufu watched as the bird flew away franticly, then sat up and looked down over the edge of the column to see who had spoken. He was mildly suprised to see the person standing below, but was still smiling faintly. Moving back to the center of the flat top, he patted the stone affectionatly with one hand and the column began to recede back into the earth, sinking lower and lower untill nothing remained. Lufu stood up and looked at the newcomer again with curiosity.
"I'm Lufu," he said simply, still smiling faintly.

((technicly speaking, you're supposed to PM your profiles. but if you missed that I don't think it's a big deal. the more the merrier)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:51 pm
She walks limping for she was once more attacked she hated being a fallen she fell down in the forest thinking  

ayamaouka

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:16 pm
Hibiki was practicing his sword skills down in a field not too far from the mansion. After a few minutes of this, he decided he would walk in town and see what was up. As he walked he admired the scenery. He walked into the town and stopped to watch two drunk guys fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:07 pm
Strike awoke with the rising sun. It hit his wings and woke him from his sleep. He stretched his wings out as far as he could as he yawned. It really is a sanctuary, no one to bother us. I will do it... For us Xixi..... Strike ran off the edge and spread his wings open like he always did. He was in such a good mood. He flew at high speed back to town. He went straight for Xixi's place but was distracted by an interesting fellow in the field he liked staying in. It was Lufu, doing something with the earth. He flew down near him. He put the piece down, good as knew. "Earth control, eh Lufu?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:05 pm
Xixi blushed and never looked her father in the eye. "I love him dad...Hes an angel...but not a real one...he was thrown out...um.."She started to speak uneasily and her tone a little chopped. Her father didnt say anything for the longest time. Finaly he spoke. "Xixi..." he said strictly. "Daddy please...Im old enough to have a relationship...he genuinly cares..." She didnt speak on from there. Her heart sank deep in her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:11 pm
"I can't stay though, I will have to show you more of my power later Lufu." Strike left without a word from Lufu. He flew back towards Xixi's house at high speed. His spirit was moved by incredible happiness. He got to Xixi's and knocked on the door. Time to man up, I don't care if he kills me, I love her, we have business....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Xixi looked up and ran to the door. She opened it and let Strike in. "strike dads not happy..." she whispered to him. The devil, xixi's father continued to sit in anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:26 pm
"And I know why. I should have done this before. I lied about that repair man thing, which I'm sure you already know." Strike walked in and sat down next to Xixi's dad. "I know right now you don't think much of me for being such a coward, so I came back to talk to you. I am a fallen angel, I am in love with you daughter. If you don't like me, I want you to tell me now. I'm here to listen..." Strike sat quietly, waiting for his response.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:42 pm
Xixi's father stood and walked to the door. He hadnt said a word since Strike entered or began speaking. He looked at Xixi and smiled. "If you end up getting hurt I wont hesitate to kill him. "He kissed her cheek and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:47 pm
Strike got up and stood next to Xixi. "Well, that went well I think. He didn't kill me for lying to him, thats a good start I suppose...."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Xixi giggled and hugged him. "He's accepted you. I can tell. " She said closeing her eyes and smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:01 pm
"Good, then I guess I can get on with that surprise. I went to the place to scope it out. That tube holds the plans for it. But you got to guess first. What do you think it is?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Xixi thought for a moment. "A garden? No thats not it...a resteraunt!? hmm maybe..." she looked at him puzzeled. her heart raced and her eyes shined.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:10 pm
"You were close with the restaurant part. It has something to do with the restaurant I took you to in the mountains. Think about it for a minute..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Xixi took her time in thinking. She tried to piece things togther. "Resteraunt...Mountains...You...Me...home..." She looked at him and smiled widely. "OH MY GOD!" She said hugging him close. "Strike!! Oh MY GOD!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games