Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:18 pm
Ayu smiled. 'Man I wish Kyo was alive....' She sighed but smiled. 'He is in a better place anyways....' Ayu looked around. "What are we going to do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 pm
"First order of business, after demolishing that hellhole we just escaped from, is getting me some sunglasses. I can't see a damn thing in this light!" Darek laughs, imagining he must have sounded strange. "After that, I guess we try to get back to our old lives, or as close as possible." Turning to face the building, he finds he can see better, the building not reflecting the sunlight. "Now then," he says, holding out his right hand, "What do you say we get these fireworks started?"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:46 pm
Ayu smiled and jumped from the tree. "I hear you." She gave him the detonator. "Here you go, Darek." Ayu smiled but really felt sad. She couldn't get over the fact that Kyo was dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:02 am
Mia was smiling a huge smile. "It's like a dream come true. Finally, getting to see this horrible building get blown to bits. But y'know, I can't help but feeling sad. I mean, this place is sort of where I was born, y'know? So it feels a little sad to blow up a home. I'll just say goodbye to it."

Mia walked to the wall of the building and layed her hand on it. Mia took the bottom of her whip and carved a few letters in it. Goodbye....forever.....home.

Mia stepped back and looked the building up and down.  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:21 pm
"I understand Mia's feelings. Now we can get to our old lives. Or we can start anew... " Tiger stretches from her tree branch further back into the forest and scans the building. "I'm content to leave it to be reclaimed by the forest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:06 am
What would it be like to start a new life? What did she need to learn to live like everyone. Unfortunately, she found out what she was before all of this happened or according to what she found in the building. How will she live out in the world? She had to wondered and then she sat on the dirt and looked up at the clear blue sky." Where is everyone goin?" She asked. she wasn't sure what she was going to do or where to live, what better way to find out?  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Artemis smiled. "I might go to Tokyo and meet Kyo's parents....I don't know really..." She sighed and looked at them all. Arty took out a dagger and walked up to the wall where Mia was. She carved into the building, R.I.P. Failed G.A.M.E. Experiments She stepped back and smiled really big. "Shall we demolish the building?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 pm
"The forth of July just came early," Darek says, pressing the button. He can not help but feel satisfied as he sees the flames rippng apart the building, spewing out of the windows in a hail of shattered glass. Even as the shock wave knocks him to the ground, he still has a slight smile, and a feeling that he accomplished something great. "No one else will have to suffer like we did. The secrets of the experiments were destroyed with the building." His voice sounds peaceful, almost unnervingly so.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 am
Ayu was able to stand during the shock waves. She smiled and had a tear in her eye. "Wow, I can't remember how long I've been here but....that was wonderful to watch." Ayu wiped away the tear and laughed alittle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:47 am
Tiger smiles coldly at the broken building, the distance softened tremors, and the thought of freedom. She glances around, her eyes green ice. "Time to get on with some kind of life." Ty mumbles to herself as she jumps to the ground with a fwump. She stands, staring at the building for a minute thinking of nothing, then Goodbye I don't plan on visiting here again. Ty turns and starts walking off, not expecting anything, but is ready if anything happens. "Now where is that cave from here?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 am
Ayu walked behind Ty. "So Ty where are you going to go?" She was wonder so she just might stay with her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 am
Tiger looks back, the cold in her eyes fading as she sees Ayu. "First I am going to my hidden stash. You can come if you want. It might not be what you like though... I kinda learned to pickpocket the one time I got out."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:19 am
"I don't mind really! I used to steal stuff myself!" Ayu caught up with Ty and walk by her. "Then what will you do Ty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:46 am
"I'm thinking of selling most of what I earn. Then I might get some kind of job I suppose. Get a place to stay" Tiger looks over to Ayu. "Might end up traveling, want to share a house until then?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am
Ayu nods. "Ok...I have to go to Tokyo and tell Kyo's parents he is dead. Sad it will be but I have to for his sake." She smiles. "But I might as well not do it...I may just write to them....I guess."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games