Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Tiger winces as they pour out her bag which suddenly spills out a fountain of colors. A mound of gems, cash, weapons and food sits on the table. "Damn..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:12 pm
Ayu put her hand on her face and bit her lip. 'I wounder what they will do to her.'  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:42 pm
A guards pats Marcus's body, searching for hidden weapons. When he reaches the mage's right wrist he stops, reaches into the sleeve of the young man's robe, and pulls out a silver dagger. "What's this then?" The guard asks, eying Marcus suspiciously.

"Last resort," the mage says calmly, "In case, for some unfathomable reason, I actually need a blade against an enemy instead of magic."

Next, the guard moves on to Marcus's backpack, listing off the contents as he finds them. "Spellbook, rations, waterskin, spare robe." Suspicious, the man takes the robe out and unfolds it. Satisfied that there is nothing hidden within it, he returns the garment to the backpack, which he hands to the young man he was searching. Once the mage slings his backpack over one shoulder, the guard hands him his dagger, which he slips beneath the leather robe tyed in such a way that the right motion of the wrist will release the dagger. "You're free to go."

Relieved, Marcus steps forward, keeping his face hidden as best he can without arousing suspicion  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:09 am
Ayu smiled and nodded. She was getting annoyed at the gaurds because they were still staring at her. 'What am I a walking circus?' She looked down and kept her laughing in.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:30 am
Tiger looks up, her saddened eyes both clouded by blindness. "I can't find my wares now. I will have to reorganize them, last time I had some help. Im sure I can get it though, I may cut up my hands a little, but that is nothing new." Ty reaches out with her now scarred hands, feeling her way towards her things. "Could someone help me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am
Ayu looked at Ty and smiled. "I'll help you...." She picked up Ty's stuff and grabbed Ty's arm. "This way." She smiled and the guards and walked off with Ty in hand.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:26 am
"Thank you." She says, as she lets herself be led for a bit. "Thanks for the help. Can you give me my "wares" now?" Tiger blinks and rubs her eyes and some grey gooey stuff comes out. "I figured this powder would come in handy." Tiger reaches into her pack and brings out a cloth. Wiping her hands off she smiles at Ayu, her eyes clear, as normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:30 am
Ayu smiled and giggled. "Wow impressive!" She looked at her hands and they were pale. "I wonder why I'm pale...oh well." She smiled. "Lets get a move on..." She kept walking thinking at the same time.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:04 pm
"'Kay, we shall continue to... where are we going again?" Tiger frowns, rubbing out the last of the blinding dust. "I wasn't paying enough attention I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm
"You know what....I forgot..." Ayu smiled and laughed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
"Weren't we headed for that village on the way to Sylphis?" Mia smiled.
"Oh! And do you mind if I keep using the jewel for a while? I sorta like it."

Mia takes out her map and unfolds it. Mia traced her finger along a thin dirt path on the map all the way to Sylphis. But halfway to the town, Mia's finger lingered at one part of the map.

"Hey, Ayu, you were right. There is a village along the way. Wow, I wonder how I didn't notice that.." Mia walks along the path while looking down at the map.

((Hey, you guys? I want your opinion on something. When I get enough gold, I'm thinking of staarting up my own rping guild. I'm thinking of making it based on a book or game or something or an original fantasy rp, like this one, The Guardians of The Sacred Orb. What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm
((Ohhh!!!! I was to be one of the leaders!!!! What is it called oh yeah Co-Captions! I think....))

Ayu smiled and looked at Mia. "Sure you can keep it....Really there is one?!" She ran up to Mia and looked at the map with her. "Wow...I guess we should stop there...I'm getting tierd of Elf Bread..." Ayu put one of her hands on her head and one of her hands on her stomach and laughed.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 pm
"It shouldn't be on there, unless I missed some agreement where it would be not secretive again," Marcus says, confused, but not sounding surprised, "The higher ups are always doing stuff like that without telling anyone, except the people they have to tell."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:03 pm
((I would join, But maybe make it a multiple rp guild for the people who like a variety of roleplays.))

Tiger looks at Marcus with a slight frown. "Whatcha mean? Is it a sorcerous type town? A dark mage town? Something really secretive that we shouldn't talk about?" She realizes that she is getting a little loud so she covers her mouth and clears her throat a little.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:40 pm
Ayu stopped looking at the map and just kept walking. "Uhh who knows..." She didn't look back and just stared straight forward. 'You know that your putting yourself in a bad position, Ayu. You shouldn't do that...'  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games