Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:10 am
Gray turned slowly, showing no sign of pain in his face. Sure his shoulder was stabbed and not to mention the deep cut in his cheek continued to bleed, but he seemed to show the same emotion towards Rie when she had spoken.

He tilted his head back a little and too the side.
"What makes you think you can put a good enough fight that will make me spare your little soul this time?" He said mocking her swordsman ship.

Gray pointed his sword out to her, slightly slanted. "You shouldn't waste your breath so carelessly...soon you wont have any air to help you live."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:44 pm
She shook her head. "Somehow, I think that you don't want me to die. Actually, you wouldn't have saved me if you did. Allow me to return the favor." She said and put her sword away. She walked over to Gray and stood as close as she could to him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. As she kissed Gray, his wounds began to heal.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:47 pm
Sebastian turned away from Gray and Rie."Get a room."He said jokingly as he walked deeper into the forest. He made a circle perimiter of where they were, making sure no stragglers from the Army decided to attack them while they were preparing to depart again. He was out of sight, but his hearing was sharp enough he could hear them talking if they did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:34 pm
Gray had been taken aback a bit by the gesture. He blinked a few times before pushed Rie away from himself shaking his head. Gray's wounds had healed however he was speechless to her kind act. This wasn't going according to his plan.

"Don't be foolish! I will not be taken off guard by your Siren* ways!" Gray said putting his wrist up to his lips, which seemed to be shaking.

"You've only made the battle worse for yourself!" Gray watched as Sebastian left the premises.

((*Siren= mythological creature, half bird, half woman, singing a terrifying yet beautiful song to lure sailors unto the sharp rocks so they could die.))

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:53 am
"That may be, but I know that you don't want to kill me. If you did, you would have done it by now. What are you afraid of?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:47 pm
"I've attempted haven't I!?" He cried out. He wasn't sure how to answer her question. He too asked himself the same question. What was he afraid of? Of course it wasn't her...

"I don't have to answer to you woman...you're not worthy enough to be in my thoughts." Gray said in a cold tone of voice.

Gray stepped forward and looked around. Something wasn't right about the setting...something was off. Yet, he couldn't tell what. It wasn't the right time to battle her, but it wasn't the worst either.

Just as Gray opened his mouth to say another cold hearted comment he heard a rustle then felt an arrow pierce through the same shoulder he was stabbed in. No doubt that was the place to attack. He had taken more damage there then any where else.

Slowly he began to fall forward, nearly blacking out, however his will wouldnt have it! He stumbled to the ground but scrambled back to his feet.

"Rie...don't...think about hate..." He whispered to her. He hadn't relized some of the nymph demons had migrated to the forest plains.

Gray reached over to the arrow and pulled it out without making a sound. He gritted his teeth at the pain and slowly got to his feet. He knew these demons dispised those who thought of 'hate' and or had any emotions of it. They believed in a world where people should be punished for these crimes. So using their ability they were able to take those out. Why him though? Gray thought about it and couldn't understand...maybe he did cared and hated the idea...maybe he wanted her dead and hated that fact. Anything was possible.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Rie looked around at the demons, surprised. "Why are they here?" She asked and stood next to Grey. "If worse comes to worse, I can form a barrior over us."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:12 pm
"That...wont make them leave.." Gray said knowing from experiance.

Remembering a mission his commander had sent his division out on, they had come across these demons. With luck he had half his division survived. The others not so fortunate.

"We can still get out of here...Just think good thoughts..." How was that possible?

Gray didn't think he had it in him to think good thoughts but he had to try. He had to remember the good times...the old times...and...maybe a bit of the new...

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:42 pm
She nodds. "Ok, i'll try it. I hope that Sebastian isn't hurt though."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:48 pm
Gray scoffed at the idea of the that guy getting hurt.
"He can manage himself." Gray replied standing up straight. He took in a deep breath and held his pain in.
"great...now I need to get a new shirt..." Gray told himself feeling the warmth of the blood leak out slowly.

As he was trying to examin his shirt he could hear the demons whisper to one another within the bushes...he knew they were pleased with the way Rie and Gray were acting together.

Maybe if I keep this up they'll just leave... Gray thought to himself as he removed his shirt looking at the ripped shirt.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:06 pm
"Wh-what are you doing?!" She questioned, seeing Gray shirtless. She quickly turned her attention to the situation at hand and tried to ignore Gray.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 pm
Gray looked over his shoulder to Rie and blinked a few times before looking back at his shirt.

"Just examining the damage..." he said with a smirk.

They were leaving, the demons had seen enough. This is what he wanted, he knew this would come to pass.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:36 pm
She looked back at him. "Their gone? Why is that? OH! Do you need me to heal you're cut?" She asked, examining Gray's wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Gray turned to her and slipped his shirt back on.
"They leave when they're satisfied...So we'ved satisfied their needs...and no I rather you not heal me..." Gray remembered the last time she healed him and that kiss nearly made him crumble. He was afraid of her kiss...Of course thats anyone would be if they had no real emotion for anyone for a long time.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:49 pm
"Are you sure? It looks like the arrow pirced it pretty good." She said and walked up to him. She then placed a hand on his chest.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff