Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Axle_Kink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 pm
Can't quite remember who invited me, but they did it over Guitar Hero. However, looks like I'll have quite a bit to do besides that. I like to roleplay, listen to music (particularly heavy metal) and . . . ah heck, just look at the profile razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:23 pm
My name is Emily. I waz invited 2 this guild 4 my interest i guitar hero! I 4 get who invited me though. This guild looks like a lot of fun, and i cant wait 2 start posting. xd  

pirategirl916

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Tormented Sage

Demonic Protector

7,525 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:20 pm
I'm not shure if I've posted in this thread before but hello if I haven't. Call me Sketch, I'm a loner/nerd, that people seem to like for some reason. At least that's how I might describe me. I love to read, watch anime, listen to music, play video games, program, and hang out with friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm
HULLO!!^_^ im new!!I love Halo 3!and kittens,im a girl!!the Arbiter stole my muffins!  

Doc-Bot Ratchet

TIMExPARADOX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm Justin, and I have many varied tastes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:34 am

-Slowly creeps into the room-

Urm... Hi ^^;;

I'm new to this guild, but definitely not new to Gaia! I've been here since March 2004 (-gasp-) Aaanyways. My name is Terri, but you can call me Kai, Kairen, or my Gaia name. Psychotic Black Widow. ^-^

I'm 18 (19 in March!) and dur...I'm a girl. -shock-

If you're familiar with an anime called "Lucky Star" I would be considered the replica of the character Konata Izumi. Yeah, I'm a hardcore otaku, and video gamer. Actually I live and breath video games. ^^;; I love RPs the most, like the Tales of Series and Zelda Oooooh, Zelda. I'm a hardcore Zelda fanatic (NES, N64, and the SNES rulez) Aaanyways, I was invited by Living Ink for my love of Guitar Hero. Huzzah! ^_^

Psychotic Black Widow

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:44 am
Uh this will sound plain but....hi everyone this is a very huge guild and i feel honored to be here thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:44 am
Heyy everyone! The names Anuzi...um I received and invitation from ~The Why Not Guild Mule~, and am really happy that I was invited. My real name is Christina, and you can call me by that or my gaia name. Doesn't matter to me.

Let's see....Oh! I'm a hardcore RPer, and love all kinds. This would be my 3rd year on gaia, and I'm loving it. RPing, and hanging out with friends on here are only some of the things I like to do. I enjoy writing, singing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, reading, and a whole lot more. I love all kinds of musics.

Oh and I love meeting new people! Can't wait to get to know you all.

Anuzi

steelshuriken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:26 am
Hi,
I am steelshuriken and I dont know who invited me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:57 am
User Image

I like ink, and I buy it often! WOOHOOO!!!!
User Image

Wonkyoshi

Hate Reborn

Distinct Genius

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:51 pm
The name's Hate Reborn. I like gold, money, and items. Nuff said really. Also I'm funny. Go ahead. Ask me something. I bet I have a funny answer. No joke. Why do i keep forming fragment sentences? Who knows? Maybe it's my supidity or my humor. You don't know. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:56 pm
Hate Reborn
The name's Hate Reborn. I like gold, money, and items. Nuff said really. Also I'm funny. Go ahead. Ask me something. I bet I have a funny answer. No joke. Why do i keep forming fragment sentences? Who knows? Maybe it's my supidity or my humor. You don't know. mrgreen
ok!what happens when u get asked if u want some pancakes?

i wanna laugh i need it the most right now!lol,hi also  

Doc-Bot Ratchet

Kidalanna

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:59 pm
"Have you ever smoked a big, fat Cuban cigar~

Ummo... Sorry it took me so long to post, I joined earlier today, and I had a lot of stuff to do. Then I read the rules and that other forum.. Sorry.
But anyways, I'll introduce myself now.
As all can tell, I'm Kidalanna. Hmm...
Umm... What else to put...?
I like to talk to people, and I try to be nice.
Though, I tend to have a really short temper sometimes and that usually makes people get pretty angry at me. Not many people like me, but it's okay.
My favorite colors are white and yellow, and I really like the anime Higurashi no naku koro ni. ^^
I can't think of much else to put, so, that's it, I guess.

{[Edited in: I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~, or at least, according to the PM...]}

~Have you ever hitched a ride on a shooting star?"
-Mellow, Spacekats-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:05 pm
I'm Secret...13...in eighth grade...live in Texas...am giving lots of info...

Yeah, and I was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~.

Seems like a pretty cool place so far.  

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Fennikusu-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:06 pm
I remember this guild! ^_____^ I used to be part of it, but my old account got banned for no reason. =0
Thanks for inviting me here again. ^_^ heart  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games