Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 am
Psyzapp
lady ayami chan
OCC: does anyone else find it odd that so often when i roll dice i get the same numbers?....
above 88 the time before 88....
eek

OCC: Hope you are keeping score, because I'm not. stare

OCC: hahah i've got a little sticky note tally sheet on my desk!
My boss must think i'm weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 am
{that is quite a strange coincidence}

I trust you would make a distinction between "wild game" and rabbits that are kept as pets, xas?

If you do not mind my asking, Lady Ayami, why was it that Lady Leko was sealed to begin with?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 am
Ryzan Vixtul
I trust you would make a distinction between "wild game" and rabbits that are kept as pets, xas?

eek What do you take me for? Some kind of SAVAGE! evil Of course I know the difference between wild game and a pet…SHEESH! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am
sweatdrop
perhaps it is better if she tells you...
*her eyes begin to turn red*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:56 am
*Kakkosen hops up onto Leko's shoulder*
evil
*looks around for Showa*
Okay so you wish to know why I was sealed...
I fear that officer so I will tell this quickly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:59 am
Evagna uns'aa, Psyzapp. It is just that I worry about Quortek's safety. After all, he was being cooked when I arrived to this world.... *cannot help but glare at Icy's unconscious body at the thought of it*

Xas, I am quite curious, Lady Leko. Be as quick as you must.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:14 am
Okay so long long ago on my home planet far far away I was a notorious criminal. I did as I pleased and had no qualms about doing so - I was known to be the most demonic being that was in existence - my mother rumored to be a succubus and my father a poor devil imp sap that she inseminated herself with and then passed me off to some unsuspecting host to be born to....

okay background done...

So I enjoyed my power a great deal - I abused it at every turn ever nation was after me and every providence. I thrived off the fear and hatred I evoked as it grew my abilities grew as is the nature of my essence. But I was not like my mother I wanted no seed since I was at the time the best there was in my own eyes. Yet I still had that raw sexual desires that I inherited from her...

So one day I possessed a very high respected princess and caused her to have "relations" with some not so desirable creatures and well after I had my fun she was filled with grief and committed suicide. Turns out she was the only daughter of a widowed and scornful queen who had very high and powerful connections not to mention a connection to the holy throne.... she hired the galactic police to bring me down...

The found me sweatdrop and brought along a great deal of enchanters and sealers to put me away... As soon as I was in sight they "sealed" me away... All of these acts in reality being backed by the throne... And in accordance with my nature when I was sealed and my power was sealed I began to fade away... in other words a part of my soul died even though I myself was an immortal being....

Okay tale is done

So that piece of the soul that perished was reincarnated and in that death punishment for the evil life I had lead. I was sentenced to servitude as something of good, purity something that could only heal and help and yet since I was not a full blood offspring I was not completely reborn my dark desires still existed in a seal that should have never be able to be broken or be destroyed. but simply because that holy presence to come would long for one thing that no one could control... She would long for me, she would long for the life I led. She would come for me...

origin of Ayami...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am
that is the greatly abridged short version

but as you can see I am here today so...
I am sure you can guess as to what happened?....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am
{(DAMN YOU VIXTUL!!! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE IN A BIKINI WITH STILLETOS! scream I GET TO HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU THROUGH TEKTEK AS LONG AS I DESIRE!!! twisted MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!)}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:30 am
That is quite an interesting story. You all have such interesting pasts. *sips latte.* Your Mother sounds like a very charming woman. I would have loved to have met her. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 am
*scoffs*
I've never even "met" the woman!
I just randomly get these memories of her implanted in my mind - she is like that rolleyes I haven't heard from her in quit awhile though sweatdrop we sorta lost touch during that whole being sealed for some 100's of 1000's of years.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:47 am
I have no idea where I get my tendencies from. sweatdrop It baffles me.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 am
*pats Psyzapp on the shoulder*
That is why you are the evil mastermind and bar owner AND GGB Queen of Darkness....
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 am
dang i'm good. no cops in how long?
wake me up if you need me.

*falls alseep on the floor, mouth open*

zzzZZZZZzzzZZz *snort* zzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZzzzz  

psihug

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:43 am
*nudges Psi with her foot*
wow he'll really out cold....  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games