Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm
Neuro looked at him,"Bring her to me Robert not if you want her to cling on you and cry."He gave the picture to him and put it in his hand,"That is the only picture I have of her mother so be careful with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Robert nodded. "Got it," he said. He disappeared in a swirl of flames and appeared behind Hia. "I have something to show you," he told her.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 pm
Hia looked at him,"Will if it isn't you what the hell do you want."She looked at him and saw the picture in his hand,"What's that."She pointed to it her body stiffened ready to fight him if she had too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Robert held the picture out so that she could see it clearly. "It's a picture of your mother," he said.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Hia looked at it, she saw a woman in the picture being held by Neuro, they both looked happy,her eyes grew big and filled with tears,"That's her."she looked at Robert and felt herself losing control,"Damn it."She relaxed and let Soli took over once more,"I'm sorry."she started crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Robert nodded. He walked over to her and patted her back. "Good to see that you're back to normal now," he said.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:22 pm
Soli looked at him and then glanced below them and saw Leon she stiffened at the sight of him,"Can you take me to Neuro Please."She looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm
Luc gave a weak smile as he was behind them watching the whole time. He was fully clothed and had heard everything. He jumped up onto a building before going building to building wondering where to go. He could possibly go back to the retreat seeing as neuro didn't need or want him around anymore anyway. He gave a gentle sigh as he continued to leap into the air. He started to sing letting his voice rise to the moonlight sky.  

Menonai

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Robert nodded and picked her up. They disappeared in a swirl of flames. They reappeared in front of Nuero. "Here you go," he told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:33 pm
Soli jumped on Neuro putting her arms around his neck and crying into his shoulder.

Neuro looked down to see Robert,"Thank you Robert."He held his hand out to get the picture of him, while the other patted Soli's head,"There, there we'll be going to live in The Whisperer's home, you need to go back in the training room so you can control your demon side."Neuro stroked her hair, usually he would get annoyed by someones tears but he didn't this time.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm
Robert nodded and handed the picture back to Nuero. "Now it's time for me to go meet my mother," he said. His eyes were glowing red again. "I just summoned her to the city." He had forgotten that Nuero probably knew his mother. All of the powerful people in the city knew about his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Neuro looked at him,"Why did you summon your mother here."His eyes glowed black and returned back to normal,"Robert what are planning to do."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Wow, that was interesting.ll

The wolf sat down, his head hung. Soli was better now, and him being around wouldn't be helpful. He got to his paws and started to trot away so he wouldn't cause anymore trouble. He made sure he was about a hundred feet away before slinking into and alley and crawled into his old dumpster. Home, sweet home. He thought distastefully and curled up in the rubbish. He was a bad person. Everyone had always told him that, but now it was true. He sighed heavily and stared through the open dumpster at the night sky.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm
llOOC: And my cousin is kicking me off again. X.xll  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:12 pm
"I don't have to tell you why I summoned her here or what I'm planning," Robert said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games