Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm
Haka listened carefully ad made a few mental notes “I understand” She said with a grin “A pet area?” she was really interested “I bet the animals are all cute” She muttered. Using a word such as cute was not something she did often.

“I think either of those two jobs would be fine with me.” She glanced over at Tommy and gave him an apprehensive look. “I will work hard” She added before turning back to Amy. “I am sure I will find a suitable task that I can do with your help, Amy.”

Haka continued to stroke Thistle but one glance at the clock told her she needed to make a swift exit. Carefully, Haka Handed Thistle over to Amy with a sad smile. “I am afraid I must depart. I thank you for keeping me company, it has been rather pleasant. I look forward to working with you in the future.” She indicated to the shadow bird and smiled “The bird is yours.” Turning on her heel, Haka exited Aqua Springs feeling happy and quite refreshed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 pm
{{Amy gets a bird! XD Thanks Haka! biggrin }}

Tommy blushed brightly as Dame suddenly came in, winked at him, and patted his cheek. Then, he smirked and stared after her for a few moments. "Alright... Hopefully see you later, Dame."

Amy smiled and waved hello and goodbye to Dame.

Then, Amy's eyes widened at Haka's statement.. "The bird is mine?? Oh thank you, Haka! That's so sweet of you."

She cuddled the bird close to her chin. "Be safe on your way to... wherever it is you go. We can work on getting you settled here whenever you want. It was great talking with you, too, Haka. I am really enjoying our conversations. I hope we'll see each other again, soon!"

She set the bird on her shoulder and carefully took Thistle back. She cuddled her closely and got up from the seat. She said goodbye to Tommy and headed out as well.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 35
Tricks: 53  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm
Cuwen
Amy frowned at the thought of Pegasus and unicorns being killed just because their blood and horns brought large amounts of money. That was just sick.
{{By those same standards, would it not also be sick to have other animals slaughtered just to consume their flesh? A creature's life is not more or less valuable based solely on how much one finds them pleasing to the eye. It would be like saying a beautiful person being killed is more tragic than an ugly person being killed.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:21 am
TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 34

TREATS: 47  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am
ThisEmptySoul
Cuwen
Amy frowned at the thought of Pegasus and unicorns being killed just because their blood and horns brought large amounts of money. That was just sick.
{{By those same standards, would it not also be sick to have other animals slaughtered just to consume their flesh? A creature's life is not more or less valuable based solely on how much one finds them pleasing to the eye. It would be like saying a beautiful person being killed is more tragic than an ugly person being killed.}}

{{Yes, good point Mr. Activist. wink lol. Usually that's me making those kind of comments. But, Unicorns and Pegasus are magical, mythical beasts. They're also very rare. Plus, Amy has a creature of her own that is part of both. So, she feels very connected to that and is appalled that anyone would hurt a creature like that. Some of her opinion is based on the appearance of the animals, how beautiful they are, but being a witch, Amy feels more connected to them because of their magic and closer to them b/c of her connection with Thistle. So, she's not as against killing the other animals for food, like cows. They're not endangered. But as for myself, I agree. An animal's appearance should not be what determines if it's barbaric or not to kill them. Technically, if you really want to get specific, it could be considered barbaric to kill any animal. But, cows aren't endangered. Chickens aren't endangered. Their meat gives our body protein. So, USUALLY, they're not killed in vain. I usually go by the reason behind the killing and if the animal is endangered or not. I could go into my spleal about the slaughter of whales and dolphins right now... but I don't think anyone wants to read all that. My coworkers definitely hear it enough from me. lol.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 38
Tricks: 53
Gifts: 2

-goes to Psy's mansion-

((Woo! biggrin ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 am
Cuwen
{{But, cows aren't endangered. Chickens aren't endangered. Their meat gives our body protein. So, USUALLY, they're not killed in vain.}}
{{Considering how much meat ends up just being thrown out because more is produced than consumed, even with the mindset that it's not in vain if they are eaten means that many still die in vain. There are also sources of protein that don't require killing animals [such as dairy, beans, nuts, whole wheat, etc.]. But the reason cows and chickens aren't endangered is because they're farmed. That's how American buffalo were saved from extinction.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am
[[Sometimes it is amusing to think about the absurd sense of morality we have as humans.]]  
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 37
Tricks: 59

*heads home to change out of her by now soaked clothes*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 am
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 43
Tricks: 56
Gifts: 2
Sketch: 1

-takes a cab up to Psy's mansion-

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:19 am
TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 42

TREATS: 50  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 am
*A truck loaded with pumpkins is pulled in but the latch in the back breaks off and Dame gets an avalanche in pumpkins.*

*The faeries that tend to the gardens saw Icy's attire and mistook her for a demon so they throw dust on her to banish her but only succeed in making her look like a sparkly Cullen*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 43
Tricks: 62  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games