Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

wow....I just cant seem to get into it this year....I guess it is cause we have to the potions...or it could be that it will take me away from BG and what Mikey is going to do next........

I stopped using potions way back towards the beginning, Gaia sure djsbehbeudbeebebe'd us there. stressed

**laughs** I surely agree there...I haven't used any of the free ones but I have a friend who may want them.....she has been playing so much her bumping has fallen real low.....I would rather BG and chat with friends......

The free ones are just little health potions though... It's the energy ones people need. Gaia scammed us for 'em though. :/

yeah..when I do play and need energy I just quit till it builds back up..I guess I am cheap that way....I am in RL too..**laughs**

Yep. Leveling and changing class energizes too, but that doesn't happen much. >.<

Cashoween, they're calling this. >.<

yeah...and you can pay for that too.......

**laughing** now that is funny and it fits.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs** I surely agree there...I haven't used any of the free ones but I have a friend who may want them.....she has been playing so much her bumping has fallen real low.....I would rather BG and chat with friends......

The free ones are just little health potions though... It's the energy ones people need. Gaia scammed us for 'em though. :/

yeah..when I do play and need energy I just quit till it builds back up..I guess I am cheap that way....I am in RL too..**laughs**

Yep. Leveling and changing class energizes too, but that doesn't happen much. >.<

We're all hoping they don't follow up with Cashmas. D':

Edit: Cashgiving might be nice though. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

it would be absolutely horrible if they did that.....what more are they going to try and shove down our throats?? every event from now on you have to pay to get the items?? I guess they have decided to cater to those that have all the money and can get all the GC they want........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

it would be absolutely horrible if they did that.....what more are they going to try and shove down our throats?? every event from now on you have to pay to get the items?? I guess they have decided to cater to those that have all the money and can get all the GC they want........

They've outright said they plan to exploit us as much as they can, pretty much. I hope they have the sense not to do it for Christmas though. :T  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

They've outright said they plan to exploit us as much as they can, pretty much. I hope they have the sense not to do it for Christmas though. :T

if they do they are really going to get a lot of people pissed at them...cause that would be pushing it a little too far in my book....
your Cash giving idea would be nice....I have a couple a of mules I would love to transfer the GC over to my main and then drop them....as ti it right now I can't....I would like to transfer wing stickers too.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

if they do they are really going to get a lot of people pissed at them...cause that would be pushing it a little too far in my book....
your Cash giving idea would be nice....I have a couple a of mules I would love to transfer the GC over to my main and then drop them....as ti it right now I can't....I would like to transfer wing stickers too.......

I just meant with Thanksgiving, because they'd call it Cashgiving, and it would sound good for us, instead of bad. xD

But it'd still be bad. .-.

Someone needs to fix their... stuff. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I just meant with Thanksgiving, because they'd call it Cashgiving, and it would sound good for us, instead of bad. xD

ooooh....forgot about that one.....yeah if they would only make it easier to get cash...half the time these ways they have don't work....or they will say you have done it whyen you haven't....so I gave up on them.......

yeah it would...

yeah...and get rid of the person who came up with this idea...it is too much focus on stuff for GC now......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ooooh....forgot about that one.....yeah if they would only make it easier to get cash...half the time these ways they have don't work....or they will say you have done it whyen you haven't....so I gave up on them.......

yeah it would...

yeah...and get rid of the person who came up with this idea...it is too much focus on stuff for GC now......

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

He's the COO or CFO or whatever and he even used a picture of Flynn's Booty ads in a presentation at some conference on gamification- the organized process of getting players addicted and exploiting them.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it would...

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

He's the COO or CFO or whatever and he even used a picture of Flynn's Booty ads in a presentation at some conference on gamification- the organized process of getting players addicted and exploiting them.

ooooohhh....is that who he is....is that what they call it....get us addicted then exploit us....boy it is amazing what greed will get people to do......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it would...

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

ooooohhh....is that who he is....is that what they call it....get us addicted then exploit us....boy it is amazing what greed will get people to do......

Yep. >.<

This place used to mean more to people than that. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it would...

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

Yep. >.<

yeah...I have been on since '06 and boy has it really changed...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it would...

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

Yep. >.<

Indeed. >.<

I've been around for more than six years now... '07, I think.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it would...

Oh yeah, that guy.

Everyone hates him.

Yep. >.<

Indeed. >.<

yeah...I was here then went away for about a year or so and came back and things started changing after that...some changes were for the good but lately the changes have not been so good......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >.<

Indeed. >.<

yeah...I was here then went away for about a year or so and came back and things started changing after that...some changes were for the good but lately the changes have not been so good......

Indeed. >.<

I came and went with Internet availability. I wasn't here for much of those six years.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >.<

Indeed. >.<

Indeed. >.<

I came and went with Internet availability. I wasn't here for much of those six years.

yeah.....the last event I was really very very active on was Halloween '07...I still have a bunch of those grab bags......all the other event I just worried about getting only one of the items.....this year I think I have bought as many as earned....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games