Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 pm
((Maybe you should tell me twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm
[[i can't really tell anyone. i still haven't thought of it all myself. i made the plan last night, but i forgot what it was. ive been trying to remember it all day.]]  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:37 pm
((*glomps Dameon* then at least tell me who mommy dearest is.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:42 pm
[[i was thinking that maybe she could be one of Kane's old lovers or something like that. that would be an interesting twist. and if you don't like that, then she could be someone who once tried to kill Kane]]  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm
(( lol Kane was tappin Roberts mom biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 pm
Neuro held on to Soli and looked at Robert,"Your right it does not concern me."He started walking away holing Soli in his arms.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm
Luc hopped past Leon. His singing could be heard in a small glimpse as he continued to fly through the sky. His voice seemed to flow about here and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's ears perked up as he heard Luc's voice and felt a stab of pain. He guessed the manly thing would be to stay with Soli until things were sorted out, but it was more polite to give her time to recover before he went to speak with her, if he could. If not, then he supposed he'd start to take responsibilities for his people and focus more on them than anything else.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice had followed and watched the scene from afar and giggled cutely to herself. "Silly, silly." She said to herself before she turned to see something standing behind her. Her eyes widen before she jumped off the roof and landed on her feet before she began to run, the dark shadows following after her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:01 pm
He hopped in front of leon. "Mind informing me what's going to happen now?" He said before turning toward the forest. "Walk and talk." He said going on ahead.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 pm
Brago was aware of the womans presence. He started following the two that were running  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf crawled out from where he laid and followed Luc, only to stop and shake his dark fur free of anything that migth have stuck to him. Once he caught up, he trotted along Luc's side. The large wolf gave a small frown. His golden eyes looking up at the demonkin. I don't know what's going to happen now. I-I. . . . I'll probably end up just going back to the gypsy retreat and take my place as Ragnok and forget everything I had here. He said into the other's mind. Heh. Seems funny how I can go from a lowly oprhan bum to a leader of weres.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 pm
He giggled. "I've been orphaned for almost half of my life now. My birthday is coming up and I have no plans for it whatsoever. It is now just a day to remember my sufferings. I came from orphan to well, still an orphan. One with marks all over his body. I am nothing special and I have nothing." He gave a light sigh as they got there. He hopped up into a tree and started to sing gently. He started to sing Release Me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice darted into a dark alley and seemed to disappear. The shadow being stopped and looked around, confused before it let out a cry and faded into nothing. The vampire grinned deviously as she held a cutlass whose blade was made of diamond and the hilt adorned with ruby, emerald, sapphire, and topaz.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm
' oh s**t ' was Bragos only reaction as he looked around the corner.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games