Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 pm

"What, what is it?" Damien asked Jian, now quite interested in what it meant. It seems to make the Grand Priestess stutter and Jian seemed a little surprised at it, so it must be something interesting.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:28 pm

"A dirty cupid arrow." Jian replied, knowing Damien would catch his drift.

The Grand Priestess shifted uncomfortably while trying to concentrate on her work. Part of her wished she had never brought it up.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 pm

"Ah" Damien said as he sat back in his chair, placing the knuckle of his curled index finger on his bottom lip. "Well then, sounds like an interesting read."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Lianne said nothing. Jian opened his mouth to say something when the guard walked in the room.

"Pardon me, my lady."

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's Gilles. He's causing a bit of a ruckus among the others." The guard sighed.

"Again..." She sighed. "How is the situation? Has anything new been uncovered?"

"Not yet. We did find some more weaponry. We think that whoever was left was constructing a bomb, but that has been dealt with now. We swept through the place twice and found no one. The man we captured won't talk either. He seems to be of Helmshire decent, and unsound of mind. He also keeps begging to see the queen of hell."

"And Shadow?"

"She's fine. Still resting..." He replied. Lianne slowly stood.

"I suppose I have no choice with Gilles. I'll go see him."

"My lady, I advise against this, for your own sake." The guard replied.

"But I can't let him cause a panic." She replied. "... Forgive me Mr. Blackrose and Mr. Kimfeng. Will you both be alright here by yourselves?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Damien looked at Jian, then towards Lianne. "I think we'll be able to manage" he said to her. "You do what you need to do."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 pm

"I thank you." She replied, turning towards the guard.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jian replied.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"Just keep working. Have him come to you, and allow other kings and whoever to see you. I mean, we are, aren't we?" Jian replied.

"I agree." The guard replied.

"I don't need to hide." She replied. "This is my responsibility."

"But you're not hiding. You're working. If you appear, you'll walk into his trap." Jian replied.

"... if you both feel so strongly, I suppose... I will take your advise." Lianne replied. "Tell them I said if they have any concerns, they may see me directly. Guide them here if they do." She sighed.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm

"Good thinking" Damien said to Jian, and then wondered why he didn't think of that himself. "Who is this 'Gilles' person? He sounds a little bit dangerious" Damien asked.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:47 pm

"He was a student of my predecessor." She replied. "He used to be kind to me as a child until it was announced I was to take my predecessors place. It was a political mess. But that was years ago... Still, even now, he likes to come and yell at me when he thinks I'm doing things wrong. I don't like it, but he has more support from the council then I do." She sighed.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 pm

"Ah, I see. Well that is unfortunate. I hope he doesn't barge into here and kick up a ruckus. I would prefer to read in peace" Damien said.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"Forgive me for saying this, but I can almost assure he will." She sighed as she continued to write on the paper in front of her.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:02 am

"I see. Well I guess we just wait for him then" Damien said, sitting back. He wasn't looking forward to it.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 am

A few minutes later, not Gilles, but a queen arrived with a guard. "May I help you?" Lianne asked.

"Yes. I wanted to ask why you are here instead of finding my husband's murderer!" She yelled.

"I don't understand. Your husband's murderer is being detained." Lianne replied. "If you are speaking of the additional murder that happened, we are doing the best we can." She replied calmly with sadness in her voice.

"How can you be so cold hearted!" The queen yelled, grabbing her. Immediately, the guards put their spears to her neck and the queen slowly let go of Lianne.

"Forgive me. I am doing all I can do." She said, wafting to the papers.

"Well that's not good enough!" The queen yelled.

"Then would you mind lending a hand. The more help the faster things will go." Lianne replied. The queen did not reply. Instead she bit her lip and stomped off with anger. Lianne sat back down and turned to her work. She then heard Gilles yelling at a distance. She began to rub her temples, breathing slowly.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 am

"Oh, how I wish this storm would just pass" Damien said casually. He opened his book and hoped that he could try and focus on what he was reading. He doubted it with all the yelling going on.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 am

"I'm surprised we didn't scare her off first." Jian told Damien.

"She probably didn't see you." Lianne replied while signing some document and setting it to the side, only to pick up another.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 am

"Well, let's enjoy the silence while we can" Damien said, returning to his book. He started reading it.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games