Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I have been on since '06 and boy has it really changed...

Indeed. >.<

I've been around for more than six years now... '07, I think.

yeah...I was here then went away for about a year or so and came back and things started changing after that...some changes were for the good but lately the changes have not been so good......

Indeed. >.<

I came and went with Internet availability. I wasn't here for much of those six years.

yeah.....the last event I was really very very active on was Halloween '07...I still have a bunch of those grab bags......all the other event I just worried about getting only one of the items.....this year I think I have bought as many as earned....

I see. >.<

I got one of each trick or treat bag, and all but one Jack Battle item this time around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I have been on since '06 and boy has it really changed...

Indeed. >.<

I've been around for more than six years now... '07, I think.

yeah...I was here then went away for about a year or so and came back and things started changing after that...some changes were for the good but lately the changes have not been so good......

Indeed. >.<

I came and went with Internet availability. I wasn't here for much of those six years.

yeah.....the last event I was really very very active on was Halloween '07...I still have a bunch of those grab bags......all the other event I just worried about getting only one of the items.....this year I think I have bought as many as earned....

I see. >.<

I got one of each trick or treat bag, and all but one Jack Battle item this time around.

yeah the time between Christmas '06 and Halloween '07 i was on much....just too busy with other things and a hospital stay to keep from dying...........
still working on trick or treat bags.....almost have five.... wonder what is in the bags?? what are the battle items??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

I see. >.<

yeah the time between Christmas '06 and Halloween '07 i was on much....just too busy with other things and a hospital stay to keep from dying...........
still working on trick or treat bags.....almost have five.... wonder what is in the bags?? what are the battle items??

>.<

Sorry to hear that. Glad you didn't die. D:

In the bags (at least this year, probably the others too, but i dunno) are the basic Jack items they put out each year, I'm pretty sure.

Like, episode 1, 3, 5, and 7, there are items, I think. There's a dagger, a shield (5), a sword (7), and something else, I'm pretty sure, different versions depending on your team.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

I see. >.<

>.<

In the bags (at least this year, probably the others too, but i dunno) are the basic Jack items they put out each year, I'm pretty sure.

Like, episode 1, 3, 5, and 7, there are items, I think. There's a dagger, a shield (5), a sword (7), and something else, I'm pretty sure, different versions depending on your team.

thanks....yeah...that was the year I became diabetic....first came home from vacation caught the flu.....was sick for a week.knew something else was wrong too so went to doc..blood sugar sugar was almost 1000...doc said go straight to hospital....was in there for a week....was sick a lot that year....but had been a lot better since till last year....haven't been sick just finding different things wrong......
but now on a lighter note....I don't think i should have done it.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

>.<

thanks....yeah...that was the year I became diabetic....first came home from vacation caught the flu.....was sick for a week.knew something else was wrong too so went to doc..blood sugar sugar was almost 1000...doc said go straight to hospital....was in there for a week....was sick a lot that year....but had been a lot better since till last year....haven't been sick just finding different things wrong......

I'm glad your better than you were. D:
Stay well! D:

Uh oh... What'd you do? emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

>.<

Stay well! D:

i drank something and it has made me happy.....but i am making lots of mistakes....and it was just a wee bit.........**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

Stay well! D:

i drank something and it has made me happy.....but i am making lots of mistakes....and it was just a wee bit.........**smiles**

xD sweatdrop

Oh dear. Is this an in-charcater Sky moment or not? I can't tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

Stay well! D:

xD sweatdrop

oh noooooooooooooooo.........this is RL.....i just had to try it it and it was goood.......i am thankful for spell check or you would not be able to read my chicken scratch i am writing.....**laughs** it will pass in a little while..................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Stay well! D:

xD sweatdrop

oh noooooooooooooooo.........this is RL.....i just had to try it it and it was goood.......i am thankful for spell check or you would not be able to read my chicken scratch i am writing.....**laughs** it will pass in a little while..................

Lol

Alright.

I don't drink any sort of happy juice myself, so I guess I wouldn't know. xD

The real keyboard is probably the one in the middle though. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Stay well! D:

xD sweatdrop

Lol

Alright.

i don't drink much.....first i have had in a few months....just a wee bit every now and then.....this stuff really packs a punch when u ain't used to it i guess...**laughing** only see one keyboard...just can't punch right keys for some strange reason.....
ooooooh i got five bags now yipeeeeee hippieeeee dippieeeeee........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD sweatdrop

Lol

Alright.

i don't drink much.....first i have had in a few months....just a wee bit every now and then.....this stuff really packs a punch when u ain't used to it i guess...**laughing** only see one keyboard...just can't punch right keys for some strange reason.....

That's good. Not great for ya...

Well, fingers and keys will start matching back up eventually. xD

Yipeeeeeeeeee, that's the sound of the happy juice working. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD sweatdrop

Lol

Alright.

yeppers......just put in my music to zone out to and really relax to.......goes well with the way i feel..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Alright.

yeppers......just put in my music to zone out to and really relax to.......goes well with the way i feel..........

Listen to the colors, Sky. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 pm
Can anyone sell me some tiny monsters?
Every time I get the notice from my wishlist, I check the marketplace only to find no listing of the item at all.. -.-  

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Alright.

Listen to the colors, Sky. @.@

i wish i could...i will try harder...but it is the way i feel the music....it goes to the center of my being and just takes me away..........oooooooooh i wish i was sitting in front of the tv............then i could really feel the music........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games