Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Just hopefully goes #2..

Yeah, I think that would bother most people. I'm sorry that they don't. That's a nice heritage you have there. I'm your standard Caucasian lol

Yeah, I remember that cone. I got sick of McDonalds so I'm not eating there as much as I was, but I do eat other fast food a lot. I take 4 vitamins: Vitamin D, a multiple, B complex, and fish oil. For years now. Which is good...because I eat like crap xD

I hope she was able to go without a problem.

It's okay, and thank you~ Lololol standard. My two best friends are Caucasian. I love them to death~ This year we're doing a gifts exchange for Christmas. So I'm pretty excited about that.

My best friend actually got herself a Big Mac today. I can't eat meat cause it makes my tummy hurt really bad, and then I get sick. I've been like this my whole life though. I should be vegan to be honest since I'm lactose intolerant. But I love cheese<333 Those are good vitamins. Once in a while I have to take Iron cause of a iron deficiency I have. If my bones start hurting me then I have to go back to taking it for a couple of weeks. Anemia.

She went last night, so that's some good news. Today she has an appointment with the vet.

Gift exchanges are fun. I went to my friend's daughter's 1 year old birthday party. Got some gifts for a 1 year old lol biggrin clothes and a couple books. Lolol my friends in real life are almost all Hispanic (mostly) or African American. Part of it is that I live in Miami, which is predominantly Hispanic. I'm not sure why I don't have more Caucasian friends...the world will never know.
Online, though, it's mixed. My best online friend is Caucasian, and my former best online friend was Caucasian. Birds of a feather flock together...online? Hmm. But yeah, all my friends are special, standard or not. 4laugh

Aww, that sucks. Health problems are so stressful. Hopefully when your bones hurt...it's not so severe that you can barely function? I guess the iron helps so it does stop the pain before it becomes unmanageable by decreasing the anemia. One of my close friends likes the Big Mac. She's my fast food buddy. If I go to McDonalds, it's usually me and her. I like cheese on pizza. Not a big fan. But...I'm super picky, so that's no surprise.

Are you a male or a female? (You probably revealed this somewhere in our conversation, though I'm too lazy to go back)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:38 pm
Blind Blindness

She went last night, so that's some good news. Today she has an appointment with the vet.

Gift exchanges are fun. I went to my friend's daughter's 1 year old birthday party. Got some gifts for a 1 year old lol biggrin clothes and a couple books. Lolol my friends in real life are almost all Hispanic (mostly) or African American. Part of it is that I live in Miami, which is predominantly Hispanic. I'm not sure why I don't have more Caucasian friends...the world will never know.
Online, though, it's mixed. My best online friend is Caucasian, and my former best online friend was Caucasian. Birds of a feather flock together...online? Hmm. But yeah, all my friends are special, standard or not. 4laugh

Aww, that sucks. Health problems are so stressful. Hopefully when your bones hurt...it's not so severe that you can barely function? I guess the iron helps so it does stop the pain before it becomes unmanageable by decreasing the anemia. One of my close friends likes the Big Mac. She's my fast food buddy. If I go to McDonalds, it's usually me and her. I like cheese on pizza. Not a big fan. But...I'm super picky, so that's no surprise.

Are you a male or a female? (You probably revealed this somewhere in our conversation, though I'm too lazy to go back)

I hope her appointment goes well. That's great that she went.~

Aww that was nice of you to get her a few things. Books are always great. All of my friends since growing up were always Caucasian. If I had any hispanic friends it was always one or two. Not sure why either. Online I have a mixed group of friends as well. I treasure my friendships.

Well some times when my bones hurt they can hurt bad enough to where I just want to stay in bed cause it hurts to move. I like cheese pizza as well as pizza with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and black olives.<33

I'm female, and you are?  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

I hope her appointment goes well. That's great that she went.~

Aww that was nice of you to get her a few things. Books are always great. All of my friends since growing up were always Caucasian. If I had any hispanic friends it was always one or two. Not sure why either. Online I have a mixed group of friends as well. I treasure my friendships.

Well some times when my bones hurt they can hurt bad enough to where I just want to stay in bed cause it hurts to move. I like cheese pizza as well as pizza with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and black olives.<33

I'm female, and you are?

Well, she got diagnosed with something really bad, so not the BEST appointment, but at least she's done with it for a week.

I'm kind of obligated to since I'm one of her close friends. And yeah, I thought the books were great as her daughter is just beginning to speak and my friend even admitted she needs to read to her daughter. Plus, she told me she likes intelligent "toys", but toys are so varied. So I thought I would get her intelligent books xD...like Dr. Seuss

Oh wow, I haven't experienced that type of pain in an extremely long time. I certainly hope it's not an often occurrence for you. I love pizza in general, although no toppings except pepperoni xD..I mean, I've eaten with mushrooms on it before, but only a little bit.

I'm a male. Ha! At first I thought you were a male. Then as time went on, I thought you were a female. I tend to make friends 9 or 9.5/10 times with females. If I had been born a female, I wonder how life would have turned out. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 pm
Blind Blindness

Well, she got diagnosed with something really bad, so not the BEST appointment, but at least she's done with it for a week.

I'm kind of obligated to since I'm one of her close friends. And yeah, I thought the books were great as her daughter is just beginning to speak and my friend even admitted she needs to read to her daughter. Plus, she told me she likes intelligent "toys", but toys are so varied. So I thought I would get her intelligent books xD...like Dr. Seuss

Oh wow, I haven't experienced that type of pain in an extremely long time. I certainly hope it's not an often occurrence for you. I love pizza in general, although no toppings except pepperoni xD..I mean, I've eaten with mushrooms on it before, but only a little bit.

I'm a male. Ha! At first I thought you were a male. Then as time went on, I thought you were a female. I tend to make friends 9 or 9.5/10 times with females. If I had been born a female, I wonder how life would have turned out. xd

Aww no. I'm so sorry to hear. What's the matter with her?

Well books are great and you can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss either. One of my little cousins had a birthday last weekend and instead of buying him toys, we bought him a nice winter coat.

The bone pain doesn't occur that often. Just once in a while. It used to be every single day and then I went to the doctor. The doctor thought it was arthritis(cause my Mum had it), so I had blood samples done. Found out it was anemia. Glad it wasn't arthritis.

There was a frozen, vegetarian pizza that they used to sell at this local grocery store. It had soy pepperoni's on it, black olives, bell pepper and onions. It was so good. Sadly they stopped selling it.

I'm quite the opposite. I tend to make more male friends than I do females. I wasn't sure what you were to be honest. Your avi confused me. rofl  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:08 am
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Aww no. I'm so sorry to hear. What's the matter with her?

Well books are great and you can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss either. One of my little cousins had a birthday last weekend and instead of buying him toys, we bought him a nice winter coat.

The bone pain doesn't occur that often. Just once in a while. It used to be every single day and then I went to the doctor. The doctor thought it was arthritis(cause my Mum had it), so I had blood samples done. Found out it was anemia. Glad it wasn't arthritis.

There was a frozen, vegetarian pizza that they used to sell at this local grocery store. It had soy pepperoni's on it, black olives, bell pepper and onions. It was so good. Sadly they stopped selling it.

I'm quite the opposite. I tend to make more male friends than I do females. I wasn't sure what you were to be honest. Your avi confused me. rofl

Sorry about the delayed response. I have a tendency to do that with most people when having an ongoing conversation, so I hope you don't take it personally. (Ask Yokies, she's been my online friend for years, and I often take my sweet time replying, not usually so intentionally but eh it happens) sweatdrop

She has lung cancer. A chest xray confirmed. Now as soon as she gets her stitches out we can focus on palliative care.

That's a practical gift: winter coat, books...things that are educational or that they can actually use to protect or improve themselves. I like those kinds of gifts. And yes, Dr. Seuss is great. It has rhyming, imagery, big words, small words, common words, a story, abstraction and concreteness.

Oh yeah, chronic arthritis would have sucked. Especially rheumatoid arthritis. At least taking iron is not difficult. I'm glad the bone pain is just once a while.

Now you have to get your veggie pizzas from somewhere else? xD

LOL I l know. I always have androgyny-ish avatars. Animal with male +female mixed in. Those seem to be the two requirements for my avatars:animals and a combination of masculine/feminine features. I imagine half of people get confused about what I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:27 pm
Blind Blindness

Sorry about the delayed response. I have a tendency to do that with most people when having an ongoing conversation, so I hope you don't take it personally. (Ask Yokies, she's been my online friend for years, and I often take my sweet time replying, not usually so intentionally but eh it happens) sweatdrop

She has lung cancer. A chest xray confirmed. Now as soon as she gets her stitches out we can focus on palliative care.

That's a practical gift: winter coat, books...things that are educational or that they can actually use to protect or improve themselves. I like those kinds of gifts. And yes, Dr. Seuss is great. It has rhyming, imagery, big words, small words, common words, a story, abstraction and concreteness.

Oh yeah, chronic arthritis would have sucked. Especially rheumatoid arthritis. At least taking iron is not difficult. I'm glad the bone pain is just once a while.

LOL I l know. I always have androgyny-ish avatars. Animal with male +female mixed in. Those seem to be the two requirements for my avatars:animals and a combination of masculine/feminine features. I imagine half of people get confused about what I am.

You're fine. I've been busy anyways. Baked 6 pies a couple days ago and then have been wrapping up gifts. This Christmas is warm. It feels like summer outside and I hate it. gonk

Oh no, I'm sorry she has lung cancer. My previous Boston Terrier had cancer. I hope that you kitty gets better from treatment.

I agree. I've never given toys as gifts to kids. It was usually always a book or clothing. You know, things that they need and could use.

Arthritis runs in the family. So I'm very lucky to not have it.

They don't sell them anywhere else, but I do order my pizzas from Pizza Hut. Cause they're the only good place in town. 4laugh

That's awesome. I had a friend that always dressed up her avi as an animal. I used to always dress mine up as a Grunny<3  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

WooglyPanda

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:46 pm
Hello...konnichiwa...annyeonghaseyo..ciao...marhabaan!

My name is Panda, i live in philippines

Nice to meet you

And thank you for inviting me ^_  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

You're fine. I've been busy anyways. Baked 6 pies a couple days ago and then have been wrapping up gifts. This Christmas is warm. It feels like summer outside and I hate it. gonk

Oh no, I'm sorry she has lung cancer. My previous Boston Terrier had cancer. I hope that you kitty gets better from treatment.

I agree. I've never given toys as gifts to kids. It was usually always a book or clothing. You know, things that they need and could use.

Arthritis runs in the family. So I'm very lucky to not have it.

They don't sell them anywhere else, but I do order my pizzas from Pizza Hut. Cause they're the only good place in town. 4laugh

That's awesome. I had a friend that always dressed up her avi as an animal. I used to always dress mine up as a Grunny<3

I live in Miami, and it is ALWAYS warm here. It doesn't get cool/cold until January. We had a somewhat cool week in November or early December, but now it's back to low 80's, not quite as hot as the summer but still too hot. And wow, you baked 6 pies?! I don't know how to bake or cook. Need to ask my friend to teach me to bake something lol..if my parents didn't monopolize the kitchen (which they always do), I would just following youtube videos and cooking recipes.

Because the lung cancer is in an inoperable place, according to the veterinarian, there's not much you can do. And chemotherapy isn't particularly effective for cats with lung cancer, maybe radiation therapy she said, but it probably wouldn't extend the life by more than months. Also according to her, cats don't tolerate chemotherapy as well as dogs. And we don't want to put her through that. Pain medication should help a bit. Anti-inflammatories such as prednisone. She gets to take it tomorrow or the next day until the end of her life.

There's always the possibility toys won't be liked. My friend got a toy from someone that she didn't like xD...also as we both said, they are productive gifts.

One person in my family has rheumatoid, and I think the rest have arthritis as elderly people. My dad has a host of health issues, and he has arthritis in his hands. I don't have arthritis. lol

Lol yeah, haven't eaten Pizza Hut in a while. Should eat from there, yes yes. I did get though Dominos and Papa Johns gift cards, so I will definitely be using them.

I'm too lazy to save for so long and quest from people for really nice items, although I do have a wish list. I've been getting so many anonymous donations lately (thank you our lovely guild anonymous gifter), and Gaia seems to have been generous with their random gifts as well lately (also, see guild link in main forum, I got Gaia Cash) that I've been really stacking up on some nice items for the first time in my almost 10 years on this site that I can really start playing more with my avatar now, whereas before I was really limited. Which means more frequent avatar changes. I am really thankful and grateful for that.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm
WooglyPanda
Hello...konnichiwa...annyeonghaseyo..ciao...marhabaan!

My name is Panda, i live in philippines

Nice to meet you

And thank you for inviting me ^_

Hello Panda! You are so welcome. Welcome to the guild! We love that another person is here from the Philippines. We hope to be seeing you around. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 pm
I was just randomly invited here..not sure what this place is all about but I think I like it so far.

The name is Donovan. No its not my real name but I like it better then that one so....

anyway..I'm a fic writer..I write original stories but none of them are finished yet. I also like photography and poetry.

I used to role play a long time ago..i may start again sometime..  

cvm jar

Adorable Gekko

13,525 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

net9

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:07 pm
Hello new people~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:57 pm
Soo...I got invited here today....so..Yo!

Haji Demon

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100

St Arvin Ardiss

Alien Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:07 pm
Hullo, and thanks for the invite!

Membership drive? Cult recruitment? Meeting quotas? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:57 pm
All I Have Are My Bones
I was just randomly invited here..not sure what this place is all about but I think I like it so far.

The name is Donovan. No its not my real name but I like it better then that one so....

anyway..I'm a fic writer..I write original stories but none of them are finished yet. I also like photography and poetry.

I used to role play a long time ago..i may start again sometime..

Lol, well then...welcome Donovan! We're glad you accepted the invite. This place is whatever you want to be, whatever you want to do, whatever you want to post (well as long as you don't violate the Gaia T.OS.) We're all a family here, so we accept all people. We love randomness and seriousness, stories and games. We are a mix of everything.

A fic writer? Nice. I don't think I finished any of my original stories, except the short stories. Lol. Also, I like poetry. Photography is pretty cool, too. Sounds like you got it going on.

Also, feel free to create a new roleplay or join our new existing one in the roleplay subforum ( thread/roleplay titled: "POWERLESS") if and whenever you wish.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:59 pm
net9
Hello new people~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG THAT IS SO CUTE. The perfect introduction. 4laugh

Welcome to the guild, my pokemon friend!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games