Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf turned his head to the right, a quizical look on his face as the boy sang, but shrugged his great furred shoulders. He sat at the base of the tree, his tail wagging as he stretched and curled up.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress' eyes turned to see the king of demonkin. "What?" She asked, his violet eyes questioning, yet held a silent laughter.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 pm
" whats what? " Brago responded with a question.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:18 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice shook her head and sheathed her cutlass, "You're a very confusing person and I would love to question you further on the mysterious matter, but I fear we'd get nowhere and end up going in circles." She said and then smiled sweetly, "So, what's next for the demonkin and her puppy? Or is that undecided?"

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm
" I will not allow him to become involved with her as long as he has that uncontrollable side of his." Brago dictated. " Enough about them. Who are you? and do you know who I am?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"I see." The vampiress said and then spoke again, "And I know who you are. You're Brago, the king of demonkin, your father a lord. As for me, I am Alice Kohana. My last name means 'little flower' or something along those lines." She waved a dismissive hand, "But my purpose is to seek my four other sisters with the help of Neuro."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 pm
" Did you guys once live around here? I dont remember seeing your face, and I usually remember womens faces" Brago looked puzzled as he tried to think if he had seen her before.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"No, my sisters and I once lived in the country side of Ireland, though it was not our birthland. I only came here a few years back when my sisters and I were accused of murdering many young of all races, thus, we are hunted to this day. I am surprised such a king would not know of this." Alice said and smoothed out her red silk dress before pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "Anyways, according to Neuro, my sisters have been captured."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 pm
"Then infiltration is the best thing. Neuros perfect at it.Though he is probably preocupied with helping his daughter right now. I probably should know abou your warrents, but I could never hunt down a woman. The best thing to do is to wait till this thing blows over then see neuro. Do you need a secured place to stay? I know what your thinking. "Brago the top woman pleasurer in the city wants to give me shelter.... Hmm he probably wants in my pants."- or something around those lines, but its not like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice put a hand over her mouth and giggled, "Honey, you couldn't even if you tried." She said and rested her hands upon her hips. "But I have a home several blocks from here. It's not magically protected, but I have two felines to care for and I can't just leave them by themselves."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 am
Brago chuckled at first "Honey, all I'd have to do is whip it out and you'd be in love." he grinned. " I will have your house guests taken care of aswell."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Laughter, which sounded harmonious escaped the vampiress. "You'd have to do a lot more than flaunt your manifestation of your ego around, and I thank you for your kindness, but if my cats end up dead, well, I'll take something precious of your's." Her smile was evil, yet undeniably beautiful.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am
"I dont persue bothersome girls to do the horizontal monster mash with unless they have killer bodies. But enough about me for now. I accept your terms. Your cats are to be protected with my life or I will lose something precious to me. When are you available to move in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Well, see as I'm not being stalked for the moment," Alice tapped her chin, "I guess I have some clothing to pack and then I'll be good to go since I have nothing much of value." She held her arms behind her back. "Oh, and I'm only bothersome because if men can't handle me at my worst, then they don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Manroe* had spoken those words, though it may have differed a bit, but it meant the same thing.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am
" A true man carrys any burden, faces any hardship and stares down any enemy. Words of my own. Are we going to walk there, or do you have teleporty wormhole powers?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games