Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Lianne nodded in agreement. A few moments passed in silence as she went through a few papers, when the guard came by again. This time, a bishop followed behind him with a frown on his face. Lianne heard them, but didn't look up. She was focused on the paper she was reading beneath her veil.

"Um... my lady?" The guard began.

"Oh. Hello John. What is it?" She asked politely.

"Bishop Gillies is here to see you." The guard replied. Lianne tensed.

"What brings you here, Bishop? Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Alright? Alright?! Everything is not alright and you know it?!" He began.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Damien rolled his eyes and tried to read, ignoring Bishop Gilles. He assumed Jian was trying to do the same thing.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 pm

After a few minutes of the bishop's pointless ranting, Lianne slowly looked up. "Are you finished? I do have work to get back to." She replied calmly.

"No! I'm not finished. Why are you hiding here with those... those pagans while your real people are out there!"

"Pardon? I don't know who you're referring to."

"Those blasphemers in the sacred library. They're not allowed in here!"

"I believe the word you are looking for is atheists, and they are both my visitors and world leaders. I hope you will respect that." She replied, slowly standing up. "They came here to see me, and then wished to read. As a host, I allowed them. If any of the others wish to do the same thing, they should feel free to do so."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Damien thought he could ignore the bishop's ranting, but it seems that wasn't the case. He was trying his best to focus on his book, but it was getting quite hard. He wanted to just yell at the bishop to STFU, but he didn't because he thought it would be rude to do so in front of the Grand Priestess. After all, she was being very nice and hospitable to them.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm

After a few more minutes of yelling and insults, the bishop finally stormed out of the library. Lianne stood and took it, much to the bishop's frustration, and after he was gone, she collapsed into her chair, shaking and trying not to cry.

((The colors still aren't working for me. This is so weird.))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 pm

"Well..." Damien said after a moment, "that was an exercise in endurance." He had almost ripped the book in two. He looked at Lianne who seemed to have a tired air. "You alright?" he asked her.

((You spelling it right?))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 pm

"I-I'll be fine." She choked. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. ... I'm sorry..." She finished, teardrops landing on the calf of her white dress from under her veil. She looked down at the papers, hesitantly picking up the pen, but unable to write anything. She was trying to pull herself together.

((I think so))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Damien hated moments like this. He never knew what to do, especially since physical contact with the Grand Priestess was forbidden. "Do you want us to leave?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:45 pm

"No... I'll be fine." She sniffled, "Thank you for your concern, but I'll be fine." She said, obviously not sounding fine. She swallowed hard, forcing herself to bury her feelings and continue to work despite how broken she felt. The guard said nothing, looking very concerned, but there was nothing he could do either.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Damien bit his lip lightly. He turned to Jian and shrugged. He then slowly picked his book back up and began reading, trying not to think of Lianne.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Jian knew the look on Damien's face, and he knew his friend probably wouldn't let what happened go that easily, even if he wanted to. It was probably haunting him, and Jian didn't particularly like it either. Jian knew how much Damien hated to be in spots like this, and he could almost see the wheels turning in Damien's head.

((So... what's Damien going to do? XD ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:52 pm

"You sure?" Damien asked as he returned to his book. If Lianne said she was fine, he wouldn't impose, even if he was pretty sure that wasn't the case. If she started sobbing though, he would leave. He didn't like it when people did that.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Yes. I'll be fine." She weakly tried to assure him, then took a few deep breaths and continued working, burying all of the emotions inside of her.

Jian frowned and said nothing, lowering his book for a moment to look at her, then looked at Damien.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:20 pm

"I don't know what to do" Damien mouthed to Jian. Perhaps it was best just to ignore it. That's what it seemed that the Grand Priestess wanted them to do.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games