Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:30 pm
Darth Kokesmush
Can anyone sell me some tiny monsters?
Every time I get the notice from my wishlist, I check the marketplace only to find no listing of the item at all.. -.-

I'm just the secretary around here, don't know much about the BG end... What monsters are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm
tiny terrors or some dolphins  

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i don't drink much.....first i have had in a few months....just a wee bit every now and then.....this stuff really packs a punch when u ain't used to it i guess...**laughing** only see one keyboard...just can't punch right keys for some strange reason.....
ooooooh i got five bags now yipeeeeee hippieeeee dippieeeeee........

That's good. Not great for ya...

Well, fingers and keys will start matching back up eventually. xD

Yipeeeeeeeeee, that's the sound of the happy juice working. blaugh

yeppers......just put in my music to zone out to and really relax to.......goes well with the way i feel..........

Listen to the colors, Sky. @.@

i wish i could...i will try harder...but it is the way i feel the music....it goes to the center of my being and just takes me away..........oooooooooh i wish i was sitting in front of the tv............then i could really feel the music........

I put the classic music channel on just a minute ago Sì the tv would stop distracting me. It's alright, nothing particularly stirring has come on yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i don't drink much.....first i have had in a few months....just a wee bit every now and then.....this stuff really packs a punch when u ain't used to it i guess...**laughing** only see one keyboard...just can't punch right keys for some strange reason.....
ooooooh i got five bags now yipeeeeee hippieeeee dippieeeeee........

That's good. Not great for ya...

Well, fingers and keys will start matching back up eventually. xD

Yipeeeeeeeeee, that's the sound of the happy juice working. blaugh

yeppers......just put in my music to zone out to and really relax to.......goes well with the way i feel..........

i wish i could...i will try harder...but it is the way i feel the music....it goes to the center of my being and just takes me away..........oooooooooh i wish i was sitting in front of the tv............then i could really feel the music........

I put the classic music channel on just a minute ago Sì the tv would stop distracting me. It's alright, nothing particularly stirring has come on yet.

the cd player is broke so we are using the dvd player so it is coming out of the tv in stereo.....to be able to feel the vibrations coming from it would be wonderful.......................................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 pm
Darth Kokesmush

How many tiny terrors do you need and how much are you looking to buy each for?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

the cd player is broke so we are using the dvd player so it is coming out of the tv in stereo.....to be able to feel the vibrations coming from it would be wonderful.......................................

Indeed. Music has power. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers and i love music like that.....i can close my eyes and be free then fly.....it makes me so happy and relaxed........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers and i love music like that.....i can close my eyes and be free then fly.....it makes me so happy and relaxed........

That's good to know. ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 pm
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

I'm not too sure, Lord Daddicus told me I could find some in the marketplace for about 100k each..
Was hoping maybe one of our guildies could hook it up with a better price  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers.......music take me away.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

I'm not too sure, Lord Daddicus told me I could find some in the marketplace for about 100k each..

Darth Daddicus mentioned the Tiny Terrors in Phin Phang, but they're called Witch Doctors. (They are a type of Tiny Terror)

This should be a direct link to them, only 10k, with an infinite number available.

(If the link doesn't open to the item directly, (my shops are being odd right now) click the fish tab in the shop and look for the 10000 gold one, you can't miss it)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ugh, play something nicer, music channel, or I'ma chase you off and search YouTube instead!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:06 pm
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

Darth Daddicus mentioned the Tiny Terrors in Phin Phang, but they're called Witch Doctors. (They are a type of Tiny Terror)

This should be a direct link to them, only 10k, with an infinite number available.

(If the link doesn't open to the item directly, (my shops are being odd right now) click the fish tab in the shop and look for the 10000 gold one, you can't miss it)

You kick a**. Thank you in advance. I shall get right on it sir.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

You kick a**. Thank you in advance. I shall get right on it sir.

emotion_yatta No problem.

It's always good to get to Daddicus and tell him he made a bit of a mistake. emotion_awesome

The Jedi will run this temple one day. emotion_dowant

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ugh, play something nicer, music channel, or I'ma chase you off and search YouTube instead!

**laughs** the only thing that is keeping me grounded tonight is Dio talking to her boyfriend...it interrupts the mood....she has a new toy a Nintendo 3 DS XL with Pokemon X & Y and they are talking and playing at the same time......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games