Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice smirked a bit, "Hmm. Well, I can move among the shadows with ease, but like I said, my house is only a few blocks, a thirty second jog for me, but if you can't keep up, I suppose we can go about the cheap way of things." She said, leaving the decision up to him since she really didn't care either way.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 am
"move among your shadows. I will keep up."Brago sighed.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:06 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Alright if you say so." Alice said with a giggle as stepped back into the shadows, disappearing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 am
Brago followed her by scent. Absense of sight didn't mean absense of smell  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 am
Neuro arrived in front of The Whisperer's home and placed a blue crystal on the front door, it pulsated and the door opened,"There now it belongs to me again."He looked around the home and saw it was neglected for some time.He placed Soli on the ground and hit her on the head,"Go to the training room and start I will go in there when you mastered things."He held a book in front of her and pushed her in the room.

Soli rubbed her head and saw the doors closing in the training room, she sighed and started reading.

Neuro placed Marisol on a couch and snapped his fingers, the whole house was clean,"Better."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice appeared when she stepped out of an alley next to her house and danced up the steps and sat down, waiting for the demonkin. She heard her cats scratching at the door so she opened the door and let them out. The cats crawled out through the doorway and sat in Alice's lap. One of the cats was black and had amber colored eyes, the other was white with crystal blue eyes and they were total opposites of each other. Alice never minded through. She ran her hands over the coats of her feline pets.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am
Brago walked up the stairs as she was shareing affection with her cats. HE did not really share the same public affection. " Just point out what you want to bring and I will carry it. If you dont trust me with more private things, you carry them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 am
Neuro walked around and started rising the defenses of the house, to the way they where when The Whisperer was alive,"Good."He grabbed the little box he brought with him and let go when he entered the study room,his desk and chair appeared,he walked upstairs and saw most of the rooms in good condition,"Damn I have to tell Cook that I destroyed The Devil's Nest."He smiled and grabbed a phone.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice got up, holding her cats before thrusting them at Brago. "You can carry Isora and Daisuke." She said before dancing inside her house, only take a couple seconds before she came back out with two dufflebags stuffed full. "Okay, now we can go. Oh, and be careful when you're holding them otherwise they'll tear you up."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 am
User Image

((he is an NPC character ))

Cook looked at the rubble that was Devil's Nest, he sighed and took out his phone,"I know I've seen what you've done with the place,"His voice calm,"So I can move in there, your sure its okay,"Cook nodded his head,"All right I'll move my things in there and I'm almost done with that sword you wanted me to make."He smiled,"You know I enjoy making these weapons for demons."He hung up and started walking.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 am
"right." Brago smiled at her. 'Why do I have to carry these cats? Theyll claw me up.' "Shall we get going then?" Brago said as he let the cats pick the positions on his body that they wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice grinned as Isora, the white one, perched on Brago's shoulder, the other resting in the demonkin's hold, claws ready topierce the flesh if moved about too much. "Yes," She said adjusting of the bags slung over her shoulder.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 am
User Image

Cook arrived at the shop and saw the front door open, he walked in and looked around, he saw a little eye ball on the ground and stepped on it then sniffed the air,"So this is where she lives huh,"He smiled and started looking for the box, it rested on a table, he grabbed it and opened it up, all his tools appeared,"Nice."He started moving the antiques around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 am
Brago started walking and sometime and a few claw pieceings later, Brago arrived at the mansion. " This home will be adequate for you and your roomates?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 am
User Image
Neuro changed his clothes and chuckled,"Soon the thread will close."He smiled and sat down in his chair.

Soli ran towards a shadow figure and slit it's throat, another one appeared behind her and grabbed her throat,she turned to face it,"Deadly Tactic 23."She opened her hand and hit his forehead, with her palm, the figure dropped to the floor.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games