Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers and i love music like that.....i can close my eyes and be free then fly.....it makes me so happy and relaxed........

That's good to know. ^___^

yeppers.......music take me away.........

Ugh, play something nicer, music channel, or I'ma chase you off and search YouTube instead!

**laughs** the only thing that is keeping me grounded tonight is Dio talking to her boyfriend...it interrupts the mood....she has a new toy a Nintendo 3 DS XL with Pokemon X & Y and they are talking and playing at the same time......

Oh, I see. I found my DS lite a while back... Now I just need to find a charger. xP

No fancy new system for no fancy new pokeymans game though. Ain't got no money. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers and i love music like that.....i can close my eyes and be free then fly.....it makes me so happy and relaxed........

That's good to know. ^___^

Ugh, play something nicer, music channel, or I'ma chase you off and search YouTube instead!

**laughs** the only thing that is keeping me grounded tonight is Dio talking to her boyfriend...it interrupts the mood....she has a new toy a Nintendo 3 DS XL with Pokemon X & Y and they are talking and playing at the same time......

Oh, I see. I found my DS lite a while back... Now I just need to find a charger. xP

No fancy new system for no fancy new pokeymans game though. Ain't got no money. >.<

this was an early Christmas gift from JD...he is always getting her something like that.....the he girls have all kinds of game toys like that...they work they make the money they buy it.....just don't ask me to use my money to buy games for it..i tooo cheap...besides i don't have that much.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

this was an early Christmas gift from JD...he is always getting her something like that.....the he girls have all kinds of game toys like that...they work they make the money they buy it.....just don't ask me to use my money to buy games for it..i tooo cheap...besides i don't have that much.....

I'm all the way down to zero broke. >.<

I've fallen out of the gaming anyway though, mostly. .-. I pick it up a bit once in a while, but it's meh now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I've fallen out of the gaming anyway though, mostly. .-. I pick it up a bit once in a while, but it's meh now.

Dio has always liked Pokemon....she has a big bunch of cards and I mean a big bunch....but not much goes on here so when she heard about something going on where JD lives she came home and got her cards and went back....me never really into it though she tried...i did finally convince her not to play with certain cards.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Dio has always liked Pokemon....she has a big bunch of cards and I mean a big bunch....but not much goes on here so when she heard about something going on where JD lives she came home and got her cards and went back....me never really into it though she tried...i did finally convince her not to play with certain cards.....

Hmm?

Certain cards? You mean another kind, or like, valuable collectible ones, or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

Certain cards? You mean another kind, or like, valuable collectible ones, or what?

the rare ones and valuable ones.....and the first eds......she wanted to play with those......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

oooooh Kay the most wonderful thing just happened.............  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.

oooooh yes it is.....i thought something was not right with the music.....that maybe I was to used to it or something....it kust was not sounding right....but then Dio turned off her puter and this wonderful rush of feelings flowed through me then a weight was lifted off me..to suddenly feel each note of the piano brought tears to my eyes.........i suddenly was flying again......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.

oooooh yes it is.....i thought something was not right with the music.....that maybe I was to used to it or something....it kust was not sounding right....but then Dio turned off her puter and this wonderful rush of feelings flowed through me then a weight was lifted off me..to suddenly feel each note of the piano brought tears to my eyes.........i suddenly was flying again......

Very cool. ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hmm?

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.

Very cool. ^___^

yes...her puter is 3 years old and the fan is very noisy....it is not really that loud but the tone when it is turned off the relief is amazing and I did not realize how much it interfered with the music playing because the other night she did not have it on while we were listening to the cd.....**smiles** without it on you can hear all the music........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.

Very cool. ^___^

yes...her puter is 3 years old and the fan is very noisy....it is not really that loud but the tone when it is turned off the relief is amazing and I did not realize how much it interfered with the music playing because the other night she did not have it on while we were listening to the cd.....**smiles** without it on you can hear all the music........

I guess that's why sometimes music is nice when it's so loud... It blocks out anything that could obscure it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's good! ^__^

I think. .-.

Very cool. ^___^

I guess that's why sometimes music is nice when it's so loud... It blocks out anything that could obscure it.

yes yes.......Dio says it is too loud i say no.......it could be louder but Pops has gone to bed...but he did not say to turn it down....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Very cool. ^___^

yes yes.......Dio says it is too loud i say no.......it could be louder but Pops has gone to bed...but he did not say to turn it down....

Oh, I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Very cool. ^___^

Oh, I see.

yeah...she misses JD already..she gots a headache...she the emotional one like me....took me a long time to control mine and they are not really completely just better than what they used to be......takes a lot of workand she still young...i give her time.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games